LA City Council members have removed "No U-Turn" traffic signs in a gay neighborhood. They say the signs were homophobic.

I'm of the mind it's time to ban homosexuality in America. Now I know there are a lot of fine homos out there but the problem is they aren't doing anything to stop the homos that do things like fight to have standard traffic signs created purely for public safety removed.

If you're in a group of people and see others in you're group doing things that are bad for society and others but you continue to stay in the group and don't do anything to try and stop those people? Then your complacency and proximity max you just as guilty.

Actually, in most of the civilized world, gaiety is prohibited by law. Are you suggesting that there is something wrong with the people of tremendous nations in Africa and Asia?
I'm African and Asian you dumb Bingo. I'm not afraid to admit that Black and Asian people can be bigots too nor do I think that bigotry is limited to Black and Asian cultures but I don't consider societies that criminalize homosexuality to be very progressive, no. Why don't you list some of these places you think we should be more like. That should be a fun list. :laugh:

So cruising gays are worth more than taxpaying residents.

These traffic restrictions were put up because homos were clogging up the streets of the neighborhood all hours of the night hooking up for romantic encounters.

A lot of people didn't want to see it, they didn't like being confined to their houses all night while there is a traffic jam and guys in their cars violating each other's buttholes.

They couldn't leave their houses without taking precautions to protect their own manhoods as just leaving their houses put them in the middle of a nightly homo orgy

I'm sure these will have to go too.
exit.png

Please don't laugh at me for this but I had to look up what cruising was and never mind the fact that I never have seen gay people having sex... I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW GAY PEOPLE CAN HAVE SEX!! FOR GOODNESS SAKES THEY HAVE EXACTLY THE SAME PARTS!! IT DON'T WORK LIKE THAT PEOPLE!!! Sorry for shouting but that's been bothering me for years as I'm not mad just frustrated as I really don't get gay sex I really don't. I mean two men can do it in the back (anal sex I do believe) but that still isn't technically sex.

Forum List

Back