LA City Council members have removed "No U-Turn" traffic signs in a gay neighborhood. They say the signs were homophobic.

Err..sometimes, I reckon. :dunno:

I mean am I the only one who has ever wondered how this is possible? I once saw a police body cam of two lesbos supposedly getting it on in the backseat and since I couldn't actually see it happening it's been driving me crazy ever since.

GQIhanHW4AE6BQ9

I mean am I the only one who has ever wondered how this is possible? I once saw a police body cam of two lesbos supposedly getting it on in the backseat and since I couldn't actually see it happening it's been driving me crazy ever since.
I really shouldn't say anything here. I know things, but don't think I should share them.

The Duke I'd be curious to know more but I don't want to start a PM about this. Too uncomfortable with that.

Don’t know, is West Hollywood all gay?

I’m not suggesting there’s an issue with a gay neighborhood, just that, for that to happen, would have had to be intentional is all.
Not all gay but more than 40%:

Since incorporation in 1984, the City of West Hollywood has become one of the most influential cities in the nation for its outspoken advocacy on LGBTQ issues. No other city of its size has had a greater impact on the national public policy discourse on fairness and inclusiveness for LGBTQ people. More than 40 percent of residents in West Hollywood identify as LGBTQ. The City has advocated for more than three decades for measures to support LGBTQ individuals and has been in the vanguard on efforts to gain and protect equality for all people on a state, national, and international level.
For a list of LGBTQ social service providers, please visit https://www.weho.org/services/human-services/lgbt-lesbian-gay-bisexual-transgender-services

Not all gay but more than 40%:

Since incorporation in 1984, the City of West Hollywood has become one of the most influential cities in the nation for its outspoken advocacy on LGBTQ issues. No other city of its size has had a greater impact on the national public policy discourse on fairness and inclusiveness for LGBTQ people. More than 40 percent of residents in West Hollywood identify as LGBTQ. The City has advocated for more than three decades for measures to support LGBTQ individuals and has been in the vanguard on efforts to gain and protect equality for all people on a state, national, and international level.
For a list of LGBTQ social service providers, please visit https://www.weho.org/services/human-services/lgbt-lesbian-gay-bisexual-transgender-services

It's a known gayborhood.

Forum List

Back