LA Times actual headline (not The Onion): "When President Reagan was shot, country rallied around, but he hadn't spent months downplaying assassins"

this is why Trump wins. his enemies are scum. this fires up Trump's base

I think the vast majority wishes him the best and hopes, like I do, that he, Melania, Hope Hicks and all the others at the Barrett super spreader event recover. That said, nobody can forget he has spent the last 9 months playing down the seriousness of the illness and influencing by example the rejection of CDC guidance on masking, distancing, avoidance of crowds and basically any real precautions of the medical and scientific community, while suggesting outlandish theories and crazy cures. You don't see him on Hydrochloride, do you? That stuff is for the loyal followers. When it is him, they go with the latest medicine, instead. Trumper or normal people alike, do not fail to see it and remember we, this country under his leadership or lack there of, has the highest number of infections and the highest number of dead of any country on earth.

I think the vast majority wishes him the best and hopes, like I do, that he, Melania, Hope Hicks and all the others at the Barrett super spreader event recover. That said, nobody can forget he has spent the last 9 months playing down the seriousness of the illness and influencing by example the rejection of CDC guidance on masking, distancing, avoidance of crowds and basically any real precautions of the medical and scientific community, while suggesting outlandish theories and crazy cures. You don't see him on Hydrochloride, do you? That stuff is for the loyal followers. When it is him, they go with the latest medicine, instead. Trumper or normal people alike, do not fail to see it and remember we, this country under his leadership or lack there of, has the highest number of infections and the highest number of dead of any country on earth.
It's over for Chairman Trump. Stalin style.

Nah, they don't use leeches anymore.

Nah, they don't use leeches anymore.
A bloodsucker getting the bloodsucker treatment.

Do you remember when Reagan was shot? Of your own personal memory. Hinckley is the son of a close friend. As they were taking the president to the hospital he asked if the Poor Boy was okay. Reagan knew that this guy had severe mental issues.

Not worth a comparison.

Forum List

Back