Lady Di Murdered By the Queen?

Just wait, folks. Any minute now, the idiot OP will start babbling about how JFK was shot by his driver. :eusa_shhh:

He wasn't?? :eusa_shifty:

:lol:

That reminds me though....there was a story the other day about RFK stealing JFK's brain out of a cabinet the morning after the autopsy in Dallas. They claim he didn't do it because the head shot entered from the front but because JFK's brain was a pile of worms.....NO SHIT! Long-term drug use and maybe some VD...who knows. Oh, and Bobby and Peter Lawford snuffed Marilyn Monroe...that one I can believe....she had way more sedatives in her bloodstream than she had in her stomach.....mysterious needle mark in the bottom of her foot....the two of them were in LA that day but the LA cops couldn't get them in for questioning....they were in the wind for a couple weeks after her death.
ph34r_zpscc1df1bc.png

Last edited:
Just wait, folks. Any minute now, the idiot OP will start babbling about how JFK was shot by his driver. :eusa_shhh:

That reminds me though....there was a story the other day about RFK stealing JFK's brain out of a cabinet the morning after the autopsy in Dallas. They claim he didn't do it because the head shot entered from the front but because JFK's brain was a pile of worms.....NO SHIT! Long-term drug use and maybe some VD...who knows. Oh, and Bobby and Peter Lawford snuffed Marilyn Monroe...that one I can believe....she had way more sedatives in her bloodstream than she had in her stomach.....mysterious needle mark in the bottom of her foot....the two of them were in LA that day but the LA cops couldn't get them in for questioning....they were in the wind for a couple weeks after her death.
ph34r_zpscc1df1bc.png

I love conspiracies, and sometimes they turn out to be true but most of the time not, or they are just well hidden :cool:

ph34r_zpscc1df1bc.png

If you watch the vid of the assassination, you see JFKs brain explode when he is hit. I doubt there was enough left of his brain to steal, unless you were the on cleaning up the car.

If anyone wanted her dead, it would be that creepy husband of hers and his dumpy paramour.

In all seriousness, that 1995 interview I posted she alluded to the fear of being taken out by the royal family just for speaking out.

I don't know if she was murdered or not but in retrospect her interview is chilling.

The inquest dealt with the widespread rumor the Crown was behind it and decided there was no evidence to substantiate that.....but didn't call it impossible either. Hard to believe the driver survived this crash.

Diana-crash-scene-Reuters-5727337.jpg

He didn't

If anyone wanted her dead, it would be that creepy husband of hers and his dumpy paramour.

You mean his true love and not the blonde ditz who just wanted fame and fortune? They were rid of Diana's ass finally.....she shouldn't have pissed off the Queen and started fucking a raghead....that wasn't going to fly.

Short on intel ehh? The chances that the Queen would order it done are so remote as to be laughable. And the fact they supposedly left alive the people that supposedly did it.

CT, you are in it. Conspiracy theories. You should fit right in with the truthers here.

Ah, CT....Connery usually tosses my OPs into the Rubber Room so I'm new to this one. Funny how the "laughable" chance of the Queen getting rid of an increasingly embarrassing Diana hasn't given you the stuff to end the conversation here and now. Seems to me you're declaring victory while they're stitching ya up. I fear the new Corps has gone Navy on me. :lol:

p.s. "they" don't kill black ops guys for following orders.....you need to stop reading those Sgt. Rock comics.

It is simply really, if the Queen had ordered the deed done then she would also have ordered the team that did it eliminated. Then all that would ever get out if anything would be that a special ops force eliminated either another special ops force or hired killers.

You're what's simple... clandestine operators don't bump each other off....doesn't happen with SAS or us or anybody, GOT IT?

ph34r_zpscc1df1bc.png

If you watch the vid of the assassination, you see JFKs brain explode when he is hit. I doubt there was enough left of his brain to steal, unless you were the on cleaning up the car.

I have video of the assasination and autopsy photos of the entry and exit wounds. Try knowing what you're talking about just once.

Forum List

Back