Lady Di Murdered By the Queen?

Like I said earlier, he'd been assigned to teach her boys how to drive a car. I'm not sure of his whereabouts at this time or if he's even alive. The comment to his wife might have come during a vulnerable moment considering what he'd been involved with in the tunnel. Nobody expects the green/black ops community to be robotic in their emotions which is why time spent in such units is usually brief and teams are rotated so as not to be paired with the same guys again and again. SAS are humans...they got their regrets like we all do.

Well, when I worked for the VA, I had a VERY high clearance level. I was amazed they made someone who was 'just a nurse' have that type of clearance. Until I heard some of the things the vets were telling me, state secrets. Not difficult to keep from repeating though, I always just compartmentalized my work life and my personal life. One was not allowed to cross over into the other.

During MACV LRRP school at Nha Trang, 5thSFG walked through the barracks at night....anybody they heard talking in their sleep was GONE next morning....no goodbye, no handshake, no nothing...returned to their unit. It doesn't go any further than that. No SAS would be hunted and murdered for spilling something....they'd be assisgned to some shit outpost and left there, or booted out without benefits and no future in the civilian world. One knows better than to test their seriousness in these matters.

I think you are right. However, when people become mentally ill enough they can lose control of their ability to contain said secrets. Thus my clearance level. And I do believe that troops were in certain areas the US government denied being in. Too many in 3 different states have told me we were. But of course, those who served in those places can't get the bennies to go along with it because the government denies we were there.

I'm sure she was warned that messing around with a Saudi playboy wasn't going to set well with the Queen and the Royal bloodline. She got hard eyes in that video...it seems she didn't give a rip what the Queen or anybody else thought about her. And the Queen felt nothing but contempt for her....you don't piss off somebody with the assets she could bring to bear. Quite possible the Queen passed along the word that Lady Di should be dealt with and was.

In all seriousness, that 1995 interview I posted she alluded to the fear of being taken out by the royal family just for speaking out.

I don't know if she was murdered or not but in retrospect her interview is chilling.

The inquest dealt with the widespread rumor the Crown was behind it and decided there was no evidence to substantiate that.....but didn't call it impossible either. Hard to believe the driver survived this crash.

Diana-crash-scene-Reuters-5727337.jpg

Not at all hard to believe that the marine-wannabe can't get his facts straight. The driver did NOT survive!

In all seriousness, that 1995 interview I posted she alluded to the fear of being taken out by the royal family just for speaking out.

I don't know if she was murdered or not but in retrospect her interview is chilling.

The inquest dealt with the widespread rumor the Crown was behind it and decided there was no evidence to substantiate that.....but didn't call it impossible either. Hard to believe the driver survived this crash.

Not at all hard to believe that the marine-wannabe can't get his facts straight. The driver did NOT survive!

Fayed's bodyguard was the sole survivor.

You want to suck my WHAT? :suck:

I was working from memory ya little toadie prick.....Sunshine is correct about who survived. Now crawl back under Siren the Lesbian's skirt and await further orders.....

MAU!

I was working from memory ya little toadie prick.....Sunshine is correct about who survived. Now crawl back under Siren the Lesbian's skirt and await further orders.....

MAU!

You have a nice conspiracy theory. Of course it is so shot full of holes as to be worthless, but on the CT circuit I am sure it plays well.

I'm sure she was warned that messing around with a Saudi playboy wasn't going to set well with the Queen and the Royal bloodline. She got hard eyes in that video...it seems she didn't give a rip what the Queen or anybody else thought about her. And the Queen felt nothing but contempt for her....you don't piss off somebody with the assets she could bring to bear. Quite possible the Queen passed along the word that Lady Di should be dealt with and was.

He didn't

MAU!

You have a nice conspiracy theory. Of course it is so shot full of holes as to be worthless, but on the CT circuit I am sure it plays well.

Not a hole showing up yet....what's the "CT circuit" and what makes you think this is my theory?

He didn't

Awesome.....15 minutes late but then that's the story of your life right?

Now that the required number of pissants and soap-dodgers have shown up to try out their one-liners on each other, this thread is no longer worth messing around with. Should be interesting to see if anything breaks providing more insight into what happened in that tunnel in Paris and who, if anybody, did the deed.
didnt.gif

MAU!

Genuine marines are man enough to apologize when they are wrong!

MAU!

Genuine marines are man enough to apologize when they are wrong!

Apologize in one hand and piss in the other one, missy....see which one gets full first.

MAU!

Not a hole showing up yet....what's the "CT circuit" and what makes you think this is my theory?

Short on intel ehh? The chances that the Queen would order it done are so remote as to be laughable. And the fact they supposedly left alive the people that supposedly did it.

CT, you are in it. Conspiracy theories. You should fit right in with the truthers here.

Short on intel ehh? The chances that the Queen would order it done are so remote as to be laughable. And the fact they supposedly left alive the people that supposedly did it.

CT, you are in it. Conspiracy theories. You should fit right in with the truthers here.

Ah, CT....Connery usually tosses my OPs into the Rubber Room so I'm new to this one. Funny how the "laughable" chance of the Queen getting rid of an increasingly embarrassing Diana hasn't given you the stuff to end the conversation here and now. Seems to me you're declaring victory while they're stitching ya up. I fear the new Corps has gone Navy on me. :lol:

p.s. "they" don't kill black ops guys for following orders.....you need to stop reading those Sgt. Rock comics.

Last edited:
Just wait, folks. Any minute now, the idiot OP will start babbling about how JFK was shot by his driver. :eusa_shhh:

Ah, CT....Connery usually tosses my OPs into the Rubber Room so I'm new to this one. Funny how the "laughable" chance of the Queen getting rid of an increasingly embarrassing Diana hasn't given you the stuff to end the conversation here and now. Seems to me you're declaring victory while they're stitching ya up. I fear the new Corps has gone Navy on me. :lol:

p.s. "they" don't kill black ops guys for following orders.....you need to stop reading those Sgt. Rock comics.

It is simply really, if the Queen had ordered the deed done then she would also have ordered the team that did it eliminated. Then all that would ever get out if anything would be that a special ops force eliminated either another special ops force or hired killers.

Forum List

Back