Lady Di Murdered By the Queen?

A new claim has come forward from the wife of a Brit SAS (their special forces) that Di and her arab boyfriend were mudered on orders from the Queen. The tunnel in France was the trap and when her car was chased at high speed by "paparazzi", the driver was blinded by a light in his face, causing him to lose control and crash. Neither Di or the arab were wearing seatbelts.

I've worked with Aussie SAS, not Brit, and I would tell you they are not prone to story-telling. This anecdotal information was given to the woman in question while her husband was training Di's lads how to drive a car. She had commented that it was "sad" Di couldn't see them grow up. Her husband replied he'd had a hand in the tunnel event and "it was just a job to do". That also rings true of clandestine operators I've been associated with. You will not ask why or what for; you will accomplish the mission and you will keep your yap shut forever and a day about it.

My own speculation is, if the story is true, that Queen Elizabeth was very upset about lifestyle Di had since divorcing her son, including an affair with a Palace bodyguard. The thought of an arab courting a former Royal was more than she could bear. There is a long history of the Palace reaching out in a quiet and deadly manner to end this sort of thing and I believe it could well have happened again....to Lady Di.

article-2092888-1179CB39000005DC-301_634x520.jpg

I do not purport to be psychic. But I AM very good at cause and effect. The day Di went on TV and said Charles was not fit to be king, I knew her days were numbered.

I do not purport to be psychic. But I AM very good at cause and effect. The day Di went on TV and said Charles was not fit to be king, I knew her days were numbered.

Like I said earlier, it would be very peculiar for an SAS operator to claim he'd been involved in her murder if it weren't true. The cover-story never made much sense to me, especially that her driver had been drinking. It's possible but doubtful considering he also had the Saudi in the car. Nobody could ID the "paparazzi" in question either. The Queen didn't appear for some time after the event and didn't seem all that sad at her funeral. :lol:

Like I said earlier, it would be very peculiar for an SAS operator to claim he'd been involved in her murder if it weren't true. The cover-story never made much sense to me, especially that her driver had been drinking. It's possible but doubtful considering he also had the Saudi in the car. Nobody could ID the "paparazzi" in question either. The Queen didn't appear for some time after the event and didn't seem all that sad at her funeral. :lol:

The royal family did not even offer condolences until they got some heat over it from the citizens there. I never though her death was anything but a murder. What she said about Charles not being fit to be king was really bad judgment on her part, but bad judgment is generally does not warrant death. Obviously their frumpy old queen agrees because she is of sufficient years to step down and let Charles have the throne, but she has not. I think she will be queen until she dies. I also think Charles is nothing but a rich playboy type and he will be a complete disgrace to the royals if he ever rules. He is just a male Fergie.

Ya cause an SAS operative TRAINED and TAUGHT to never spill the goods is going to offhandedly mention an illegal op to murder a high profile person ordered by the Queen , ya that sounds reasonable.

Ya cause an SAS operative TRAINED and TAUGHT to never spill the goods is going to offhandedly mention an illegal op to murder a high profile person ordered by the Queen , ya that sounds reasonable.

I smell a book...

She did seem to think she might get whacked or at the least was afraid of the family.

I'm sure she was warned that messing around with a Saudi playboy wasn't going to set well with the Queen and the Royal bloodline. She got hard eyes in that video...it seems she didn't give a rip what the Queen or anybody else thought about her. And the Queen felt nothing but contempt for her....you don't piss off somebody with the assets she could bring to bear. Quite possible the Queen passed along the word that Lady Di should be dealt with and was.

In all seriousness, that 1995 interview I posted she alluded to the fear of being taken out by the royal family just for speaking out.

I don't know if she was murdered or not but in retrospect her interview is chilling.

He mentioned it to his wife....it was her that went public with it, not him. We all got a soul and a conscience....even a BAD muddfucker like you eh, boy?

He mentioned it to his wife....it was her that went public with it, not him. We all got a soul and a conscience....even a BAD muddfucker like you eh, boy?

The first person one is taught not to talk to about secret operations is ones significant other.

She did seem to think she might get whacked or at the least was afraid of the family.

I'm sure she was warned that messing around with a Saudi playboy wasn't going to set well with the Queen and the Royal bloodline. She got hard eyes in that video...it seems she didn't give a rip what the Queen or anybody else thought about her. And the Queen felt nothing but contempt for her....you don't piss off somebody with the assets she could bring to bear. Quite possible the Queen passed along the word that Lady Di should be dealt with and was.

In all seriousness, that 1995 interview I posted she alluded to the fear of being taken out by the royal family just for speaking out.

I don't know if she was murdered or not but in retrospect her interview is chilling.

The inquest dealt with the widespread rumor the Crown was behind it and decided there was no evidence to substantiate that.....but didn't call it impossible either. Hard to believe the driver survived this crash.

Diana-crash-scene-Reuters-5727337.jpg

Last edited:

The new HIPAA confidentially requirements have thrown the medical community for a loop. But I work in psychiatry and that has been privileged information for over half a century. The nurses at Vanderbilt used to be most entertained when they would assign a 'star' by first name to my students and then watch them faint when they realized who they had for a patient. I had some difficult teaching to do in post conference: "You cannot tell your best friend, you cannot tell your spouse, you cannot tell your mother" This guy could be in a world of hurt if he was involved and told. If he did do this, he should have written his book and put in on ice until after his own demise.

The first person one is taught not to talk to about secret operations is ones significant other.

Oh? And the second thing taught is that's expected to happen and how to deal with it. If you're going to continue on this path you best provide some bonafides or STFU.

The inquest dealt with the widespread rumor the Crown was behind it and decided there was no evidence to substantiate that.....but didn't call it impossible either. Hard to believe the driver survived this crash.

The royals have a long bloody history of that 'off with his/her head' type of rule. This would be nothing to them. Nothing.

The new HIPAA confidentially requirements have thrown the medical community for a loop. But I work in psychiatry and that has been privileged information for over half a century. The nurses at Vanderbilt used to be most entertained when they would assign a 'star' by first name to my students and then watch them faint when they realized who they had for a patient. I had some difficult teaching to do in post conference: "You cannot tell your best friend, you cannot tell your spouse, you cannot tell your mother" This guy could be in a world of hurt if he was involved and told. If he did do this, he should have written his book and put in on ice until after his own demise.

Like I said earlier, he'd been assigned to teach her boys how to drive a car. I'm not sure of his whereabouts at this time or if he's even alive. The comment to his wife might have come during a vulnerable moment considering what he'd been involved with in the tunnel. Nobody expects the green/black ops community to be robotic in their emotions which is why time spent in such units is usually brief and teams are rotated so as not to be paired with the same guys again and again. SAS are humans...they got their regrets like we all do.

The royals have a long bloody history of that 'off with his/her head' type of rule. This would be nothing to them. Nothing.

You bet they do. It's widely believed "Jack the Ripper" was the Court surgeon out taking care of prostitutes a young prince had been seeing. They are very particular who will and who will not become heirs to the Throne. And there was always the possibility that Dodi or one of his henchmen might engineer the kidnapping of the boys for ransom. Talk about an international incident....the Faukland Islands comes to mind.

Last edited:

Like I said earlier, he'd been assigned to teach her boys how to drive a car. I'm not sure of his whereabouts at this time or if he's even alive. The comment to his wife might have come during a vulnerable moment considering what he'd been involved with in the tunnel. Nobody expects the green/black ops community to be robotic in their emotions which is why time spent in such units is usually brief and teams are rotated so as not to be paired with the same guys again and again. SAS are humans...they got their regrets like we all do.

Well, when I worked for the VA, I had a VERY high clearance level. They even sent someone out to watch my house for several days. (Just like they did my friend who works for the Secret Service.) I was amazed they made someone who was 'just a nurse' have that type of clearance. Until I heard some of the things the vets were telling me, state secrets. Not difficult to keep from repeating though, I always just compartmentalized my work life and my personal life. One was not allowed to cross over into the other.

Last edited:

You bet they do. It's widely believed "Jack the Ripper" was the Court surgeon out taking care of prostitutes a young prince had been seeing. They are very particular who will and who will not become heirs to the Throne. And there was always the possibility that Dodi or one of his henchmen might engineer the kidnapping of the boys for ransom. Talk about an international incident....the Faukland Islands comes to mind.

Jack the Ripper was definitely a surgeon. I have worked with some sick fucks, but none of them I know would kill just for the hell of it.

Well, when I worked for the VA, I had a VERY high clearance level. I was amazed they made someone who was 'just a nurse' have that type of clearance. Until I heard some of the things the vets were telling me, state secrets. Not difficult to keep from repeating though, I always just compartmentalized my work life and my personal life. One was not allowed to cross over into the other.

During MACV LRRP school at Nha Trang, 5thSFG walked through the barracks at night....anybody they heard talking in their sleep was GONE next morning....no goodbye, no handshake, no nothing...returned to their unit. It doesn't go any further than that. No SAS would be hunted and murdered for spilling something....they'd be assisgned to some shit outpost and left there, or booted out without benefits and no future in the civilian world. One knows better than to test their seriousness in these matters.

Forum List

Back