Lady takes her son to the gun range and then commits Murder Suicide

Fuck. I have relatives around there. Greater Orlando. I suspect more than a few people are hugging their kids right now.

But let's click our heels together and say in unison -- we "don't have a gun culture"... we "don't have a gun culture"... we "don't have a gun culture"...

Fuck. I have relatives around there. Greater Orlando. I suspect more than a few people are hugging their kids right now.

But let's click our heels together and say in unison -- we "don't have a gun culture"... we "don't have a gun culture"... we "don't have a gun culture"...
Yea, blame an inanimate object.
Suicides are the biggest problem we have with guns. You think if we get rid of guns, that will just stop? They just wont kill themselves any other way?
This bitch killed her kid FFS
She was CRAZY. Be REAL, "liberal".

Last edited:

Yea, blame an innate object.
Suicides are the biggest problem we have with guns. You think if we get rid of guns, that will just stop? They just wont kill themselves any other way?

"innate"? An "inborn, natural object"? :wtf:

Might you be thinking of inanimate?

Doesn't apply anyway. I just blamed a cultural value -- not an object. Of any kind.
Oh and there's also a religious aspect, so it's a double cultural value.
Nothing "innate" about that. That's a choice.

Doesn't apply anyway. I just blamed a cultural value -- not an object. Of any kind.
So you think the gun drove her to kill herself and her own kid? LOL ok!

o_O ?

--- Got a link to where I indicated anything like that?

No, of course you don't.

o_O ?

No, of course you don't.
Sometimes you are so technical, it is beyond ridiculous. ATTENTION : You are NOT that fuckin smart. You are also a huge hypocrite and liar. Get off your goddamn high horse.
Gun culture is the beliefs, attitudes and behaviors towards guns, right?
How did a belief, attitude or behavior towards guns drive a women to killer her and her kid?

o_O ?

No, of course you don't.
Sometimes you are so technical, it is beyond ridiculous. ATTENTION : You are NOT that fuckin smart. You are also a huge hypocrite and liar. Get off your goddamn high horse.
How did a belief, attitude or behavior towards guns drive a women to killer her and her kid?

That's your way of conceding you were wrong?

Weird.

A gun is an innately inanimate object. It cannot "cause" a person to do anything. That idea is absurd, and always has been.

Care to go on to essplain "hypocrite and liar"? Or would you rather cut your losses?

o_O ?

No, of course you don't.

Weird.

Care to go on to essplain "hypocrite and liar"? Or would you rather cut your losses?
How did a belief, attitude or behavior about guns drive her to kill herself and her kid? PLEASE explain how your explanation isn't a HUGE fuckin fallacy.
You know exactly what I am talking about. Lets add denier to that list as well.

o_O ?

No, of course you don't.

Weird.

How did a belief, attitude or behavior about guns drive her to kill herself and her kid? PLEASE explain how your explanation isn't a HUGE fuckin fallacy.

Well since I didn't post that (you did), that's a huge fuckin' strawman.

Go re-read my posts and quit melting down like a Rump doll when you do it.

o_O ?

No, of course you don't.

Weird.

Gun culture. Culture value. umm ok

o_O ?

No, of course you don't.

Weird.

Wow. You just completely shit yourself, didn't you.

Every one of the batshit claims you tried to project onto Pogo came out of your own head. You couldn't make even one stick.

Weird.

Every one of the batshit claims you tried to project onto Pogo came out of your own head. You couldn't make even one stick.
he SPECIFICALLY said he blamed a culture value

Weird.

Quote him. Because I don't think specifically means what you think it means. Pogo hasn't even used the word 'blame' in this entire thread. This thread is only 2 pages....and yet I see you managed to shit out 5 strawmen arguments.

That's got to be some new record.

You're really not very good at this, are you?

Weird.

--- which is not an object, inanimate, innate or in-anything.

Quote him. Because I don't think specifically means what you think it means. Pogo hasn't even used the word 'blame' in this entire thread. This thread is only 2 pages....and yet I see you managed to shit out 5 strawmen arguments.

He's on an emotion-roll today. Always a good basis for trying to make an argument. ;)

This emotional basis just confirms what I keep saying about our national gun fetishism. It's the kind of attachment fetishism festers; an emotional one.

I just blamed a cultural value
maybe you aren't very good at reading..

--- which is not an object, inanimate, innate or in-anything.
Yes, and I had moved on from that. I will ask again
How did a belief, attitude or behavior about guns drive her to kill herself and her kid?

Forum List

Back