Lancet Meta-Study: Natural Immunity *At Least* As Effective & Durable As Vaccines

Go spray your entire yard with Round Up, breathe it all in, and if you don't get cancer in 20 years, well then, Round Up is fine for everyone.

//Science, according to the stupidity of Corny
Not sure what any of that has to do with the price of tea in China. You remain a complete dolt. The vaccines and boosters remain effective, available, safe, and free for anyone who wants one.

That you've been pissed off for 2 years is just a delicious bonus. Stress kills folks--it actually does--

So with the vaccines extending my life and stress shortening yours...net positive for the world.

Not sure what any of that has to do with the price of tea in China. You remain a complete dolt. The vaccines and boosters remain effective, available, safe, and free for anyone who wants one.

That you've been pissed off for 2 years is just a delicious bonus. Stress kills folks--it actually does--

So with the vaccines extending my life and stress shortening yours...net positive for the world.

Because that's exactly what you said: that one single person's experience is proof of ANYTHING. If that's the case, I have a friend who had advanced brain cancer and used essential oils, and did very well after--she's in remission. By your standards, that means essential oils are the best remedy for cancer. And you know that this is the case you made.

Just STOP! I call you on your using an article from a reputable, science based organization to push your anti-vaxx BS...and this is where you run to?

Arming people with the facts against virus and disease is NOT propaganda. It's called public health policy. And that includes vaccination. The vaccines work..period. There's no debate in this.
This is a free country. If you don't want to get vaxxed..don't. On your own head be it. I don't care one way or the other. But you belong to the small, vocal minority. There are thousands of people
who would still be alive today if they didn't fall victim to listening to the "small, vocal minority".
You have lost credibility whining about facts. You ignore post #15 so proving your cherry-picked janus-faced arguments.

The media is dangerous and profoundly illiterate. At the point that we're now dissecting natural Australian COVID from Australian vaccines, POS Reuters joins in with other stupid medias and does not give the prisoners information they need as it dances its stick-and-carrot:

Reuters, Long Covid
'....Dr. Bruce Levy, Harvard pulmonologist and NIH principal investigator: "The initial variant of the virus caused a more severe illness than we're seeing currently in most patients." '

Not only is Harvard's Levy one of the Elf's PIs (see RFK Jr., The Real Anthony Fauci on Fauci's PIs), Levy can't call anything "the initial variant," because that is unknown. Nex,t Levy and Reuters never define this "initial variant" even though they know that variants are defined by their mutations. If Levy's boss, The Elf, has anything to do with "initial variants" it's the mistake made in The Elf's video: the D614G mutation.

The media is dangerous and profoundly illiterate. At the point that we're now dissecting natural Australian COVID from Australian vaccines, POS Reuters joins in with other stupid medias and does not give the prisoners information they need as it dances its stick-and-carrot:

Reuters, Long Covid
'....Dr. Bruce Levy, Harvard pulmonologist and NIH principal investigator: "The initial variant of the virus caused a more severe illness than we're seeing currently in most patients." '

Not only is Harvard's Levy one of the Elf's PIs (see RFK Jr., The Real Anthony Fauci on Fauci's PIs), Levy can't call anything "the initial variant," because that is unknown. Nex,t Levy and Reuters never define this "initial variant" even though they know that variants are defined by their mutations. If Levy's boss, The Elf, has anything to do with "initial variants" it's the mistake made in The Elf's video: the D614G mutation.
The reader can bypass USMB by retrieving the article from Yahoo.

You have lost credibility whining about facts. You ignore post #15 so proving your cherry-picked janus-faced arguments.
5 points of bullshit. What would you like me to respond to? I didn't ignore your post. I dismissed it.
Again, conspiracy theories and conjecture. Don't talk to me about "credibility" when you have the sack to put Point #5 down in writing. :)

Forum List

Back