LAPD : We Can Harrass Citizens for asserting their Constitutional Rights"

You mean using their constitutional rights? Just because someone wears a badge doesn't give them extra rights to treat me like a fucking criminal. He/She acts like an asshole I am gonna act like one as well. Course it helps when I have someone with me video taping the WHOLE incident...they tend to act like good little pigs.

What I said was that most people get arrested by police because they act like dicks when pulled over

Why is it OK for the cops to act like dicks but if the favor is returned then its a problem? In that video for example he was not required to answer anymore questions especially after she admitted profiling him. She got pissed off because he knew his rights. What I do when I get pulled over by the cops is call my attorney and put them on speaker phone. You should see how quickly they turn polite.

Last edited:
What I said was that most people get arrested by police because they act like dicks when pulled over

Why is it OK for the cops to act like dicks but if the favor is returned then its a problem? In that video for example he was not required to answer anymore questions especially after she admitted profiling him. She got pissed off because he knew his rights. What I do when I get pulled over by the cops is call my attorney and put them on speaker phone. You should see how quickly they turn polite.

how do they act like dicks when they pull you over? you had to be the one to caught their notice. you acting like a douche bag when they pull you over means they act like a douche bag to you. treat others as you want to be treated.

Last edited:
You mean using their constitutional rights? Just because someone wears a badge doesn't give them extra rights to treat me like a fucking criminal. He/She acts like an asshole I am gonna act like one as well. Course it helps when I have someone with me video taping the WHOLE incident...they tend to act like good little pigs.

it's called having manners you stupid f***

how do they act like dicks when they pull you over? you had to be the one to caught their notice. you acting like a douche bag when they pull you over means they act like a douche bag to you. treat others as you want to be treated.

They act like dicks when they pulled you over and either refuse to tell you why or use some lame excuse. Sometimes they like to threaten you like the cop did in the video. How in the world can I catch a cops notice if I am not doing anything wrong at all? BTW are you a cop?

They act like dicks when they pulled you over and either refuse to tell you why or use some lame excuse. Sometimes they like to threaten you like the cop did in the video. How in the world can I catch a cops notice fi I am not doing anything wrong at all?

I call bullshit. if you are not acting like a snoty bastard they would be professional.

They act like dicks when they pulled you over and either refuse to tell you why or use some lame excuse. Sometimes they like to threaten you like the cop did in the video. How in the world can I catch a cops notice fi I am not doing anything wrong at all?

I call bullshit. if you are not acting like a snoty bastard they would be professional.

I am a professional. I know I have the right to ask why I am being pulled over. Why would a cop not answer my question? You never answered my question regarding if you were a cop.

I am a professional. I know I have the right to ask why I am being pulled over. Why would a cop not answer my question? You never answered my question regarding if you were a cop.

I have never had the experience for the haven't told me why. both times I was pulled over was for the same thing. in two different vehicles my drivers plate lightlight was burnt out. I was professional they were professional I didn't ask in a snotty b***** whiny attitude. now it is true some cops are assholes just like some lawyers in some doctors and some shoe repairman are. you don't paint on the light because of a few.

Last edited:

I have never had the experience for the haven't told me why. both times I was pulled over was for the same thing. in two different vehicles my drivers plate lightlight was burnt out. I was professional they were professional I didn't ask in a snotty b***** whiny attitude. now it is true some cops are assholes just like some lawyers in some doctors and some shoe repairman are. you don't paint on the light because of a few.

I'm not condemning all cops. I have 2 in my extended family. Both of them were pissed when I told them what happened. They both said that unfortunately the percentage of bad cops is high and they both felt like they were in the minority when it came to treating people with respect. So you wont answer my question about if you are a cop or not?

Anymore If you see a cop doing anything, literally anything, start recording.

That stupid bitch is a great example of why my respect for the cops is going downhill fast.

Unfortunately, her attitude is typical of police officers who are not used to having their "authority" challenged..
That is exactly the case. It appears to be the problem in most citizen encounters with police and more than likely is the result of inadequate or improper training. If police were brought up to date on citizens' rights and properly instructed on how to avoid violating those rights there would be far fewer negative encounters.

Police need to learn the difference between achieving their purpose and unnecessarily asserting their authority.

Anymore If you see a cop doing anything, literally anything, start recording.

That stupid bitch is a great example of why my respect for the cops is going downhill fast.

Unfortunately, her attitude is typical of police officers who are not used to having their "authority" challenged..
That is exactly the case. It appears to be the problem in most citizen encounters with police and more than likely is the result of inadequate or improper training. If police were brought up to date on citizens' rights and properly instructed on how to avoid violating those rights there would be far fewer negative encounters.

Police need to learn the difference between achieving their purpose and unnecessarily asserting their authority.

Thats the entire point. Police are supposed to be public servants. Their role is to provide customer service unless they are apprehending bad guys. If you went into a store and someone acted like the woman in this video the owner would can her.

I have never seen a cop NOT react negatively when someone evokes their Constitutional rights.

It's like flashing a crucifix in front of a vampire...they HATE IT.

You should get out more, the majority of cops want people to exercise their rights, which is why we need to insist the bad ones don't get away with it.

Well...
When I called 911 after my father was pounding on me for the hundred-fiftieth time, two cops spent 15 minutes laughing and joking with my father, then told him to "not leave too many bruises". He beat me unconscious.
One called my wife a "**** bitch".
Another stole about $300 worth of tools from a wrecker.
After being reported, he and his fellow thugs engaged in a campaign of terror against the one that reported it, culminating in threatening his CHILDREN!

Cops are the most dangerous street gang in the country. It really is that simple.

What I said was that most people get harassed by police because they act like dicks when pulled over

Read Salinas v Texas

Mr Salinas chose not to be a dick - everything he voluntarily told the cops was used against him and convicted.

you have the right to remain silent.

Pay attention dude.

If the police stops an individual , he must ascertain whether

he is being detained

Yes? Miranda applies and he has the right to remain silent

No? Miranda DOES NOT APPLY so he must get the fuck out of there

So my friend HOW do you assert that right without appearing to be a dick?

Last edited:
I watched the tape. She simply ask a question and he acted like she was arresting him. She is correct she can order him out of the car and search it. Without probable cause she can't use the materials discovered in it but she can confiscate illegal materials.

His attitude caused this. All he had to do is respond to her question. I am not saying he has to tell her where he is going but a polite response would have avoided the whole thing.

I watched the tape. She simply ask a question and he acted like she was arresting him. She is correct she can order him out of the car and search it. Without probable cause she can't use the materials discovered in it but she can confiscate illegal materials.

His attitude caused this. All he had to do is respond to her question. I am not saying he has to tell her where he is going but a polite response would have avoided the whole thing.

Pay attention dude.

If the police stops an individual , he must ascertain whether

he is being detained

Yes? Miranda applies and he has the right to remain silent

No? Miranda DOES NOT APPLY so he must get the fuck out of there

So my friend HOW do you assert that right without appearing to be a dick?

Forum List

Back