LaPierre Challenges Obama To Debate On Guns

Obama would get embarrassed. He is quit aware he embarrasses himself enough.
Boy, I sure would enjoy someone shoving all that empty rhetoric up his ass!

Makes about as much sense as limbaugh challenging him to a debate. Why would Obama give a fruitcake like that a platform like that?

Makes about as much sense as limbaugh challenging him to a debate. Why would Obama give a fruitcake like that a platform like that?
It would give him a chance to prove himself. His bullshit goes unchallenged, and if someone does say anything, he just laughs it off.
If I was POTUS, I wouldn't turn down a debate. Put up or shut up, I say.

Would La Pierre be willing to openly state that the NRA funding is mostly from gun manufacturers and not from its membership???

Why? The NRA should give Obama an award. This White House has been a boon for the firearms and munitions industry.

That being said, every election I am told X is coming to take my guns and every election I still have my guns. You'll have to excuse me, if I am not buying into the hysterics anymore.

It would give him a chance to prove himself. His bullshit goes unchallenged, and if someone does say anything, he just laughs it off.

So what are you doing here if you are presidential material? Why weren't you in the debate?

So what are you doing here if you are presidential material? Why weren't you in the debate?
Its a bird!
Its a plane!
Its TNHarleys point!

Would La Pierre be willing to openly state that the NRA funding is mostly from gun manufacturers and not from its membership???

Irrelevant in any case. The debate would be on gun rights and government limitations, not NRA funding.

Why? The NRA should give Obama an award. This White House has been a boon for the firearms and munitions industry.

That being said, every election I am told X is coming to take my guns and every election I still have my guns. You'll have to excuse me, if I am not buying into the hysterics anymore.

They are not coming to take your guns because the people have guns. :laugh:

And yet I hear the same bullshit every election season. It is almost rote at this point.

From your OWN source......(you should learn to read beyond the headline)

This is not to say that the NRA does not benefit from gun sales. It does. Not only does it receive contributions from willing gun customers at the point of purchase, but gun manufacturers are major contributors to the NRA. Smith & Wesson in May became a member of the NRA’s “Golden Ring of Freedom,” which is for donors who contribute more than $1 million. In 2008, the Beretta Group — another “Golden Ring of Freedom” member — exceeded $2 million in donations.

Do Assault Weapons Sales Pay NRA Salaries?
You are welcome

From your link
This is not to say that the NRA does not benefit from gun sales. It does. Not only does it receive contributions from willing gun customers at the point of purchase, but gun manufacturers are major contributors to the NRA. Smith & Wesson in May became a member of the NRA’s “Golden Ring of Freedom,” which is for donors who contribute more than $1 million. In 2008, the Beretta Group — another “Golden Ring of Freedom” member —exceeded $2 million in donations.
In one case, the gun manufacturer Sturm, Ruger & Company tied its donations directly to gun sales in a program called the “Million Gun Challenge.” According to an April 2012 press release, Ruger promised to donate $1 to the NRA-ILA for each gun it sold over the course of a year, from May 2011 to May 2012. The “Million Gun Challenge” exceeded its goal and raised $1.25 million.

Its a bird!
Its a plane!
Its TNHarleys point!

OK I get it. You're about the same caliber as DarkFunny.

And yet I hear the same bullshit every election season. It is almost rote at this point.

The Democrats have a long history of political commentary and pronouncements indicating that they would indeed support a general disarming of citizens were they able. The fact that they run to "hunting and sport shooting" when the only issue of the 2A is self-defense shows a fair amount of dishonesty whenever Democrats discuss the subject.

From your OWN source......(you should learn to read beyond the headline)

This is not to say that the NRA does not benefit from gun sales. It does. Not only does it receive contributions from willing gun customers at the point of purchase, but gun manufacturers are major contributors to the NRA. Smith & Wesson in May became a member of the NRA’s “Golden Ring of Freedom,” which is for donors who contribute more than $1 million. In 2008, the Beretta Group — another “Golden Ring of Freedom” member — exceeded $2 million in donations.
Shit. Did you read the whole article?
It is fairly specific on the 2 different branches of the NRA and how each get contributions.
Of course, one has to wonder, why anyone donates to anything? Why do people donate to activists group? BASTARDS! They are corrupting the system!

The Democrats have a long history of political commentary and pronouncements indicating that they would indeed support a general disarming of citizens were they able. The fact that they run to "hunting and sport shooting" when the only issue of the 2A is self-defense shows a fair amount of dishonesty whenever Democrats discuss the subject.

And yet when they controlled The White House and Congress they did zilch when it came to gun legislation. The GOP and the Democrats are playing lip-service to whip the anti-gun and pro-guns folks into a frenzy so they'll go rushing off to the polls. Even if they attempt for sweeping ban of guns the courts would slap that shit down so fast it would make their heads spin, like District of Columbia v. Heller. When it comes to issue I am concerned about the 2nd Amendment is far down the list.

Forum List

Back