Large asteroid heading to Earth?

CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida (Reuters) - NASA chief Charles Bolden has advice on how to handle a large asteroid headed toward New York City: Pray.

Does anyone else see the irony?

:eusa_whistle:

Large asteroid heading to Earth? Pray, says NASA

Yeah I do.

The richest nation on earth..which used to be first in science, technology and just about everything else, squandered their resources on petty shit.

This should have been a no brainer.

CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida (Reuters) - NASA chief Charles Bolden has advice on how to handle a large asteroid headed toward New York City: Pray.

No. What's ironic about it? Would it be less ironic if it were headed for Birmingham, AL or Oklahoma City?

These folks seem to love it when bad things happen to New York City.

Remember these yahoos?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I]Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

One of those idiots was a Republican candidate for President.

Yeah I do.

The richest nation on earth..which used to be first in science, technology and just about everything else, squandered their resources on petty shit.

Oh, swing and a miss.

No. What's ironic about it? Would it be less ironic if it were headed for Birmingham, AL or Oklahoma City?

Remember these yahoos?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I]Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

You should hear what we have to say about CA.

That's some real evul stuff.

Yeah I do.

Oh, swing and a miss.

What miss?

NASA says they lack resources to even adequately TRACK them.

What else should he say?

Bend over. Kiss your ass goodbye?

It's about the same thing.

Of course any of us who are students of our modern society see the irony. :)

The fact is, the small meteorites that hit us can and do create massive damage and anybody in those vicinities is at high risk for injury or death. To zero in on it to destroy it with a weapon is pretty iffy. But then you watch movies like "Earthstorm" and "Armageddon" and wonder if we do have capabilities to intercept and destroy a global killer before it hits us?

I would like to think that we would try with something a bit more proactive than just advising everybody to pray. :)

Yeah I do.

Oh, swing and a miss.

What miss?

What else should he say?

:lol:

Do I really need to explain it to you?

:D

Of course any of us who are students of our modern society see the irony. :)

The fact is, the small meteorites that hit us can and do create massive damage and anybody in those vicinities is at high risk for injury or death. To zero in on it to destroy it with a weapon is pretty iffy. But then you watch movies like "Earthstorm" and "Armageddon" and wonder if we do have capabilities to intercept and destroy a global killer before it hits us?

I would like to think that we would try with something a bit more proactive than just advising everybody to pray. :)

She swings
She Hits
And its a Home Run

In the end even the hard core atheist will pray when that's all they have

You are an idiot. Please don't try to project your cowardice onto people that are strong enough to reject stupidy and willfull ignorance. They are the lions..you are the lambs...get that straight.

Can you hear them screaming Clorice??? BWWAAAAAAHAAAAA!!!!

Last edited:
Yeah I do.

Oh, swing and a miss.

What miss?

What else should he say?

Well what's more important; funding NASA, or putting record numbers on Food Stamps? Why don't you ask your President... Isn't he the one in charge?

Oh, swing and a miss.

What miss?

What else should he say?

Well what's more important; funding NASA, or putting record numbers on Food Stamps? Why don't you ask your President... Isn't he the one in charge?

If you really want a dog eat dog world then we should just save money and issue all poor people AK 47s and ammo and let them fend for themselves.

In the end even the hard core atheist will pray when that's all they have

You are an idiot. Please don't try to project your cowardice onto people that are strong enough to reject stupidy and willfull ignorance. They are the lions..you are the lambs...get that straight.

Can you hear them screaming Clorice??? BWWAAAAAAHAAAAA!!!!
off topic

If I was a liberal crybaby, I'd report you.
But since I'm not, do carry on with your open discrimination. I enjoy the irony.

Remember these yahoos?

You should hear what we have to say about CA.

That's some real evul stuff.

As long as you stay away, that's fine with us.

Forum List

Back