Large Group of African Women Beat 17 Year Old Chili's Hostess

Where did you get that the group that attacked her, were black????

You really think these are white people?

Tammy Dabney, 48, Erica Dabney, 46, and Rodneka Dabney, 27, were arrested, according to BRPD.

HNYZW2QD3VHZPAMC73AV42K2PE.jpg

The 'movement' isn't really as big as the media and the vermin themselves want to make people think it is; they media is promoting them for the Party, and their 'leaders' are being paid to stay in the streets.

This is a damn shame, the kid was doing her job, doing what she was told to do and these beasts of burden beat her...and Im betting they wont go to jail either

The child is getting rich, last I looked she's been gifted about 33,000 on Gofundme.

That's not rich, and she deserves every penny. She was doing her job, and doing it well.

The 'movement' isn't really as big as the media and the vermin themselves want to make people think it is; they media is promoting them for the Party, and their 'leaders' are being paid to stay in the streets.

sheeeesh pic-----RELATIVE TERMS "a big as..." what are you calling "BIG" ?
The mafia was never BIG------it did not have a few million active "made members"
In the state of my childhood----there is a river from which only a few dead weighted
bodies were recovered each year----but somehow it SEEMED BIG. Right now I live
in a different state,------Just around the corner---only a few people are shot---DEAD
per week THAT SEEMS BIG TO ME. There are places in the US that the BLM is just
a boring news story. For me BLM is big-----because I do not leave my little
place or residence. The eruption of Mount Vesuvius is not much of an issue for me either

This is a damn shame, the kid was doing her job, doing what she was told to do and these beasts of burden beat her...and Im betting they wont go to jail either

The child is getting rich, last I looked she's been gifted about 33,000 on Gofundme.

That's not rich, and she deserves every penny. She was doing her job, and doing it well.

it is worth noting, that all across the country, low paid service workers, are the ones being forced to implement the polices that much older and higher paid assholes so airily hand down.

this kid got a lot of publicity, and deservedly so. but millions of people are facing the same shit each and ever day.

The mafia was never BIG------it did not have a few million active "made members"
In the state of my childhood----there is a river from which only a few dead weighted
in a different state,------Just around the corner---only a few people are shot---DEAD
place or residence. The eruption of Mount Vesuvius is not much of an issue for me either

and i want to add, not caring about people being hurt or in fear of being hurt, because it is unlike to happen to you personally,

is not being above it all, or smarter than the average bear.

it is being a selfish dick.

Obviously, the violent chimpanzees were simply upset at the very idea that there could be a decent, non-rioting, hard working black girl, who apparently doesn't want to rely on the gub'mint for anything...

That does tend to piss them off.

I have never eaten in Chili's despite the fact that I like "mexican" and there is a place walking
distance. I live in a very diverse neighborhood and LATELY avoid "black dense" places in view of the fact that the gutters there tend to harbor dead bodies and I am very white and vulnerable. If chili's tends to attract BLACK persons (that means "black" not "persons of color"---specifically "black") I will avoid it There is a chinese place close by that had lots of black persons in the past-----NOW I will avoid both. PS --I have never been a scary person about where I move around---BEFORE
If there is a significant number of cars backed into parking spaces then you can be assured there are a lot of black customers.
And when I say ‘black’ I’m referring to self-segregating blacks who culturally identify by skin color.

That backing in thingy
That's true
Why do they do that?
Is it for a quick getaway?

Ya... tell me again how blacks aren't PRONE TO VIOLENCE.

At some point, even the deniers have to admit it. Videos of the violent black animals are all too prevalent, every day, and they're just the ones that get video taken, or video taken and uploaded. Think of all the instances of black animals being violent that go unreported.

This shit needs to cease, or something has to be done about it. I say ship all the violent ones back to fuckin' Africa, since they all call themselves AFRICAN Americans anyway, well, here ya go, a one way ticket back to YOUR BELOVED AFRICA... go ahead and be as violent as you want now... and don't come back, ever.

Mass deportations are definitely called for, and not just sniveling hood rats but their Burb Brat enablers as well.
How do you deport citizens?
Put 'em on a plane, fly their filthy ass otta here, tell them their US citizenship has been revoked and don't fuckin' come back.

Last edited:
I have never eaten in Chili's despite the fact that I like "mexican" and there is a place walking
distance. I live in a very diverse neighborhood and LATELY avoid "black dense" places in view of the fact that the gutters there tend to harbor dead bodies and I am very white and vulnerable. If chili's tends to attract BLACK persons (that means "black" not "persons of color"---specifically "black") I will avoid it There is a chinese place close by that had lots of black persons in the past-----NOW I will avoid both. PS --I have never been a scary person about where I move around---BEFORE
Sounds like you need to move.

Where did you get that the group that attacked her, were black????

Don't interrupt racists when they're having a circle jerk!
Ya... your RRRAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYCIIIIST crap has totally run out of steam, dumbass. I guarantee you, no one here gives a flyin' FUCK who you call RRRAAAAAAAYYYYYYCIIIIST. You've BURNT THAT WORD OUT, idiot.

tumblr-lahlyxj-UPa1qa13ow.gif

Seriously, you need to MOVE. What in the HELL are you staying there for?

Seriously, you need to MOVE. What in the HELL are you staying there for?

I love Brooklyn----it is SOOO diverse

If there is a significant number of cars backed into parking spaces then you can be assured there are a lot of black customers.
And when I say ‘black’ I’m referring to self-segregating blacks who culturally identify by skin color.

That backing in thingy
That's true
Why do they do that?
Is it for a quick getaway?
I’m not sure if it’s because they expect to compulsively rob the establishment and need a quick getaway or if they are just too stupid to have figured out that it runs logically counter to the design of front wheel steering and front-in parking.

Forum List

Back