Large Group of African Women Beat 17 Year Old Chili's Hostess

Due to covid restrictions no more than 6 could sit together. The water buffalo were outraged and beat the girl senseless.

The hostess is also black. Black on black crime.

So was she hospitalized due to covid?

Dreadful. These ANIMALS need to be CAGED.
No, they need to be eliminated.
The gavel drops! One year prison for each of these mean sows, and let them eat only bread and water for each meal for the year. And no reduced sentences!

Due to covid restrictions no more than 6 could sit together. The water buffalo were outraged and beat the girl senseless.

Large group?..there were only three and only two were charged. A little embellishment doesn't hurt though, I understand.

They were from Africa?

I heard Sweden..or maybe Germany..(rolls eyes)

Large group?..there were only three and only two were charged. A little embellishment doesn't hurt though, I understand.

What set the LARGE GROUP OFF?

Answer: More than SIX couldnt sit together.

More than six is a large group.

They were from Africa?

Yes
And they should go home.

The news report said THREE women attacked her but after looking at video and witnesses only two of the three actually beat on her. So headlining it to read LARGE GROUP of African women is a wee bit exaggerating.

Where did you get that the group that attacked her, were black????
That is correct since there was no race was given for the attackers.

The story doesn't indicate the race of the attackers.

The news report said THREE women attacked her but after looking at video and witnesses only two of the three actually beat on her. So headlining it to read LARGE GROUP of African women is a wee bit exaggerating.

I'm not gonna continue arguing with an idiot, so this is the last time.

1. There were more than 6 in the group. Probably more than 8 since if 7 wanted to sit together, they would have ignore their own rule.

2. They were a GROUP. It doesnt matter how many were charged. If a LARGE GROUP of ADULT water buffalo are assaulting a 17 year old girl and NONE OF THEM INTERVENED, THE GROUP IS RESPONSIBLE for the assault.

Suppose 8-12 PROUD BOYS wanted to sit together and a teenage girl told them they couldnt have more than 6 to a table, and 2 or 3 BEAT THE GIRL AND PUT HER IN THE HOSPITAL while the rest of the group stood there and did nothing. I KNOW your attitude would be 180 degrees different

Last edited:

Other articles showed mug shots of the two charged...black females.

Other articles showed mug shots of the two charged...black females.

Then I suggest the OP obtain them to make sure his thread is not locked.

Why do certain people get in a frenzy when a crime is committed by a minority but are strangely silent about crimes committed by white people. What race was Ted Bundy, Jeffery Dalmer, the Las Vegas mass shooter, the El Paso mass shooter..well you get the idea.

Why do certain people get in a frenzy when a crime is committed by a minority but are strangely silent about crimes committed by white people. What race was Ted Bundy, Jeffery Dalmer, the Las Vegas mass shooter, the El Paso mass shooter..well you get the idea.
Nice deflection. They're DEAD.

Will these creatures die?

Nice deflection. They're DEAD.

Will these creatures die?
Some of those mass shooters are still with us.

Do they sell chicken?
I think we need to put a banned on chicken sales. It is the main cause of Black on Black crimes.

Two or three of these sows together sound like ten of them.

Forum List

Back