Large Group of African Women Beat 17 Year Old Chili's Hostess

Where did you get that the group that attacked her, were black????

Don't interrupt racists when they're having a circle jerk!
Ya... your RRRAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYCIIIIST crap has totally run out of steam, dumbass. I guarantee you, no one here gives a flyin' FUCK who you call RRRAAAAAAAYYYYYYCIIIIST. You've BURNT THAT WORD OUT, idiot.

If the foo shits.

You people are scum.

The 'movement' isn't really as big as the media and the vermin themselves want to make people think it is; they media is promoting them for the Party, and their 'leaders' are being paid to stay in the streets.

sheeeesh pic-----RELATIVE TERMS "a big as..." what are you calling "BIG" ?
The mafia was never BIG------it did not have a few million active "made members"
In the state of my childhood----there is a river from which only a few dead weighted
bodies were recovered each year----but somehow it SEEMED BIG. Right now I live
in a different state,------Just around the corner---only a few people are shot---DEAD
per week THAT SEEMS BIG TO ME. There are places in the US that the BLM is just
a boring news story. For me BLM is big-----because I do not leave my little
place or residence. The eruption of Mount Vesuvius is not much of an issue for me either
Seriously, you need to MOVE. What in the HELL are you staying there for?

I love Brooklyn----it is SOOO diverse
You mean they have all different kinds of white democrats?

The 'movement' isn't really as big as the media and the vermin themselves want to make people think it is; they media is promoting them for the Party, and their 'leaders' are being paid to stay in the streets.

The mafia was never BIG------it did not have a few million active "made members"
In the state of my childhood----there is a river from which only a few dead weighted
in a different state,------Just around the corner---only a few people are shot---DEAD
place or residence. The eruption of Mount Vesuvius is not much of an issue for me either

You mean they have all different kinds of white democrats?

yes----lots of white democrats ALL OVER THE PLACE ----and some of them
are schmucks that join in the BLM festivities

Why do you love living where you're afraid to go outside? Sure doesn't say much for "diversity" now does it...

Ya... your RRRAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYCIIIIST crap has totally run out of steam, dumbass. I guarantee you, no one here gives a flyin' FUCK who you call RRRAAAAAAAYYYYYYCIIIIST. You've BURNT THAT WORD OUT, idiot.

If the foo shits.

You people are scum.
Ya, whatever, buckwheat, you're all stupid, violent animals.

niggertrash.jpg

Last edited:
They really wanted their baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back ribs.

BARBEQUE SAUCE.

If the foo shits.

You people are scum.
Buckwheat!! :laugh::laugh:

Why do you stay there? Why does any Jew continue to live in New York? It's not that great, trust me; there are much better, and much cheaper places, with no rats and lots of fresh air.

Why do you stay there? Why does any Jew continue to live in New York? It's not that great, trust me; there are much better, and much cheaper places, with no rats and lots of fresh air.
Maybe she was there first.

No kidding. I convinced a friend of mine who lived in Brooklyn to move here for a while, to see if he liked it. Most New Yorkers are really small town hicks who have never been anywhere, despite all the BS about their being 'sophisticated n stuff', most have never been to any of the museums or that great library in Midtown, etc. Once he got over his fear of trees and grass and a strange alien looking blue sky, stuff like that, he recovered and moved here permanently, though learning to drive was touch and go for a while. He still doesn't get it when people laugh at his accent.

I have never eaten in Chili's despite the fact that I like "mexican" and there is a place walking
distance. I live in a very diverse neighborhood and LATELY avoid "black dense" places in view of the fact that the gutters there tend to harbor dead bodies and I am very white and vulnerable. If chili's tends to attract BLACK persons (that means "black" not "persons of color"---specifically "black") I will avoid it There is a chinese place close by that had lots of black persons in the past-----NOW I will avoid both. PS --I have never been a scary person about where I move around---BEFORE
If there is a significant number of cars backed into parking spaces then you can be assured there are a lot of black customers.
And when I say ‘black’ I’m referring to self-segregating blacks who culturally identify by skin color.

That backing in thingy
That's true
Why do they do that?
Is it for a quick getaway?

Yup.

If the foo shits.

You people are scum.

I see you were looking in the mirror when you posted this. The facts are the Burn Loot Murder crowd are as racist as they come. They ain't got nothing on the KKK.

If the foo shits.

You people are scum.

I see you were looking in the mirror when you posted this. The facts are the Burn Loot Murder crowd are as racist as they come. They ain't got nothing on the KKK.

Racists twats, every one of ya.

If the foo shits.

You people are scum.

Ahhhh yes. Maniacle laughter. The last refuge of the moronic.

Hello moron!:bye1:

If the foo shits.

You people are scum.

Racists twats, every one of ya.

So nice of you to admit it! When oh when will you ever condemn the attack on a children's cancer treatment facility?

Enquiring minds want to know.

If the foo shits.

You people are scum.

Ahhhh yes. Maniacle laughter. The last refuge of the moronic.

Hello moron!:bye1:

Nope. I'm the last person to play the race card. But here we are. You reek of it.

If the foo shits.

You people are scum.

niggertrash.jpg
Black piss ants with no pants
Future brain surgeons unless police tragically intervene

Last edited:
Due to covid restrictions no more than 6 could sit together. The water buffalo were outraged and beat the girl senseless.

The hostess is also black. Black on black crime.

So was she hospitalized due to covid?

They were from Africa?

Forum List

Back