Largest Standing Army in the World

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
It's not what you think it would be..............

It's ............it's............it's..........

American Hunters.

Largest Standing Army in the World is Not Who You'd Expect ~ InfoGraphic

And how does the number of U.S. hunters stack up against the largest standing armies in the world?

Much to the chagrin of anti-hunting forces across the USA, hunting numbers have remained steady over the last decade, even growing as more and more women get behind the gun and out in the field.

12.7 Million

every-year-american-hunters-2-the-largest-standing-armies-in-7540566.png

American Hunters.

And how does the number of U.S. hunters stack up against the largest standing armies in the world?

Much to the chagrin of anti-hunting forces across the USA, hunting numbers have remained steady over the last decade, even growing as more and more women get behind the gun and out in the field.

12.7 Million

And we can just as easily replace our preferred species of big game hood ornament with another one, right?

American Hunters.

12.7 Million

And we can just as easily replace our preferred species of big game hood ornament with another one, right?
If provoked............yes...........

and thats why its my thinking that ALL Hunters or Gun Owners should have at least one AR15 and 20 round mags in their closet and 2 is even better with how cheap an AR is to buy . Thats at least 12.7 million Standardized weapons all pretty much interchangeable and all shooting the same ammunition . And the AR15's are in addition to American Hunters Deer Hunting 'Sniper Rifles' . ------------- just saying .

and thats why its my thinking that ALL Hunters or Gun Owners should have at least one AR15 and 20 round mags in their closet and 2 is even better with how cheap an AR is to buy . Thats at least 12.7 million Standardized weapons all pretty much interchangeable and all shooting the same ammunition . And the AR15's are in addition to American Hunters Deer Hunting 'Sniper Rifles' . ------------- just saying .

gun 2.jpg

American Hunters.

12.7 Million

I knew dat. :5_1_12024:

It was none other than the Great American Firearm Owner, the standing militia our Founders DEMANDED, that stopped the Japanese hordes from invading our mainland in WWII. The generals told the emperor that there'd be a rifle behind every tree and rock!

(And they were right)

GUN OWNERS, the backbone of our liberty and independence, keeping America great.

There's actually something to that.

In the Militia Act of 1792, later amended in 1862...All able bodied men were to maintain the same weapon as the military, with same powder and musket
balls. (Every able-bodied man 18-45, later amended to 52 were part of the
State Militia)

There's actually something to that.

In the Militia Act of 1792, later amended in 1862...All able bodied men were to maintain the same weapon as the military, with same powder and musket
balls. (Every able-bodied man 18-45, later amended to 52 were part of the
State Militia)
------------------------------------- and thats why i picked the AR15 . .308 might be better as i prefer a maple stocked M 1A . But an M1A is at least 2 or 3 times more expensive and .308 is not Current Military issue . I just heard of a Sale where some model of Smith and Wesson AR's are going for a little under 600 dollars and thats pretty cheap . And all AR's are interchangeable concerning parts and repair DJT .

We can do better... this country needs to be better armed.

BUY MORE GUNS AND AMMO... It will make America greater

Only problem with it is that the most powerful, most oligarchic, most tyrannical standing army in the world, those three letter agencies we know and seemingly love so well, keeps a thorough record of those hunters in the form of gun registration.

Now, why is that? Hm? Why?

Last edited:
Only problem with it is that the most powerful, most oligarchic, most tyrannical standing army in the world, those three letter agencies we know and seemingly love so well, kees a thorough record of those hunters in the form of gun registration.

Now, why is that? Hm? Why?
The federal government/deep state/swamp has always been the country’s greatest enemy… And always will be

I do not know of anyone in the USA that has registered guns . I know lots of people that have bought guns but none are registered as far as i am aware NCitizen .

and if there is some gun registration in the USA , maybe its new laws in the slippery slope of 'gun control' NCitizen .

and if there is some gun registration in the USA , maybe its new laws in the slippery slope of 'gun control' NCitizen .
Only a blithering idiot would register their firearms with the federal government… Fact

Forum List

Back