🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Larry Elder attacked in California

Black lives don't matter to Larry Elder so why are a bunch of whites asking why BLM isn't showing up for his sellout ass?

Oh I forgot, white racists love Uncle Toms because Uncle Toms help them.

It's not about sending messages...it's about real life.

Elder would be a disaster for California AND the nation
You are right. But then so is Marc. Elder would be a disaster and if he gets soundly beaten it is a message that white supremacy wrapped up in trumpism cannot prevail no matter what the messenger looks like. However if it is close or god forbid, Elders is at the top of the plurality, America is fucked because white raists would have effectively used a black man to further their political aims.

Not 1 leftists has an issue with people attacking Elder. That is the left. All of it is rooted is violence.
Fuck that Uncle Tom. He's been attacking blacks for years and his bullshit is why things stay continually fucked up for black people. People who stormed the capital for nothing ad/or who support the claim that caused it don't have shit to say about violence. Elder had this coming, he's lucky it was not something worse.

BTW, I love your sig line. The quote from Wade Nobles describes precisely what the democrat party has historically done to black America. Thanks for reminding us.

The republican party is the party of the Corwin Amendment. Go look it up then shut the fuck up about democrats and blacks.

I don't live in California but I really hope he wins. If nothing else but because California has way too much of a far reaching influence and when that shit hole puts some crazy rule into effect other states are effected or pay attention to it.

Good luck elder, I hope you win.

Fuck that Uncle Tom. He's been attacking blacks for years and his bullshit is why things stay continually fucked up for black people. People who stormed the capital for nothing ad/or who support the claim that caused it don't have shit to say about violence. Elder had this coming, he's lucky it was not something worse.
Blacks aligned with the demorat party are UTs, not the conservatives.

You are right. But then so is Marc. Elder would be a disaster and if he gets soundly beaten it is a message that white supremacy wrapped up in trumpism cannot prevail no matter what the messenger looks like. However if it is close or god forbid, Elders is at the top of the plurality, America is fucked because white raists would have effectively used a black man to further their political aims.
WS is nothing more than being normal and the behavior associated with it is generally just being a good hardworking person, a net benefit to society. It has nothing to do with color or ethnicity.

I don't live in California but I really hope he wins. If nothing else but because California has way too much of a far reaching influence and when that shit hole puts some crazy rule into effect other states are effected or pay attention to it.

Good luck elder, I hope you win.
Think about what you're saying.

You hope Elder wins to ensure that California looses influence?

You're right. Elder would wreck California but that's not exactly a ringing endorsement

It's not about sending messages...it's about real life.

Elder would be a disaster for California AND the nation

Leftist Zionist barks orders.

Slaves of the party of slavery respond

YES MASSAH

The republican party is the party of the Corwin Amendment. Go look it up then shut the fuck up about democrats and blacks.

More and more black conservatives need to run.

This is better than Geraldo or springer.

You black bigots are hilarious!

Made himself look pretty stupid. No, they don't get reparations for losing their human property after losing the war to keep their human property. Do yourself a favor and don't embarrass yourself for this guy or this nonsense.
He made himself look far worse than stupid, because access to history is available to all on the Internet.

There were, in fact former slave owners who were compensated, and he reverted to his day job as a talk show host who earns a living by making controversial statements that are not researched.

"In the United States, reparations to slave owners in Washington, D.C., were paid at the height of the Civil War. On April 16, 1862, President Abraham Lincoln signed the “Act for the Release of certain Persons held to Service or Labor within the District of Columbia” into law.

It gave former slave owners $300 per enslaved person set free. More than 3,100 enslaved people saw their freedom paid for in this way, for a total cost in excess of $930,000 – almost $25 million in today’s currency"

More and more black conservatives need to run.

This is better than Geraldo or springer.

You black bigots are hilarious!
Elder is no conservative. Furthermore he's the bigot. But you racists love him because you can use him as a cover for your racism and when called on it can fall back and say, " Lookee here, a black person is saying it too, so I can't be a racist."

House n's have always existed. Whites used Booker T. Washington the same way.

Forum List

Back