🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Larry Elder attacked in California

Guys, I don't think that Larruh has a snowball's chance in hell of winning, not even dog catcher.
He can win with just +/- 10% of the vote.

CALIF RECALLS ARE CRAZY NUTS!

First the question of recall...

If Newsome doesn't get more than 50% of the total votes, then he is recalled and loses his seat....

He can have 49% of the citizen's vote, and lose his seat....

And the next person on the ballot running to replace him, with the most votes, becomes governor....

even if they only have a handful of votes, as long as they have more votes than the others running to replace Newsome.

I think there are +/-10 candidates running against Newsome, so if Elder beats the other 9 candidates running, he would become governor.....

So if Newsome gets only 49% of the vote, he's OUT.....

But if Elder gets say 12% of the vote, beating the other contestants who got 10%, or 8%, or 7% etc of the vote,

Elder wins the Governorship, with just 12% of the California voter's vote, and Newsome loses with 49% of Californians voting for him.

RECALLS ARE CRAZY, CRAZY, CRAZY

And totally unfair for Californian voters, the way they are set up....it's simply UNDEMOCRATIC!

He made himself look far worse than stupid, because access to history is available to all on the Internet.

There were, in fact former slave owners who were compensated, and he reverted to his day job as a talk show host who earns a living by making controversial statements that are not researched.

"In the United States, reparations to slave owners in Washington, D.C., were paid at the height of the Civil War. On April 16, 1862, President Abraham Lincoln signed the “Act for the Release of certain Persons held to Service or Labor within the District of Columbia” into law.

It gave former slave owners $300 per enslaved person set free. More than 3,100 enslaved people saw their freedom paid for in this way, for a total cost in excess of $930,000 – almost $25 million in today’s currency"

Powerful!

Teach my brother!

Elder is no conservative. Furthermore he's the bigot. But you racists love him because you can use him as a cover for your racism and when called on it can fall back and say, " Lookee here, a black person is saying it too, so I can't be a racist."

House n's have always existed. Whites used Booker T. Washington the same way.

YOU belong on the Jerry Springer Show, or Geraldo....

A white woman wearing a gorilla mask threw eggs at a Black man and Demonrats here are cheering it on.

The hypocrisy never gets old with these satanic scum. Especially IM2 and MarcATL who seem to cry about racism the most here
A black man says slave owners deserve reparations and you cheer him on. Shut the fuck up.

What is it with Leftists and throwing things at protests? Eggs, bottles of water, bricks? A lot of people on the this thread making light of it because it is their side doing it. Perhaps right wingers should do the same? Once again, another precedent set by the Left.

A white woman wearing a gorilla mask threw eggs at a Black man and Demonrats here are cheering it on.

The hypocrisy never gets old with these satanic scum. Especially IM2 and MarcATL who seem to cry about racism the most here
I'm not cheering it on...I think it's uncivilized to throw eggs at people....(though I must confess, on Mischief Night, I did participate in egg throwing, in my youth)....

Any physical contact is also unacceptable.

But I must ask you, do you see egg throwers the same as say... those rioters of Jan 6th beating the crap out of Capitol Police, or bashing in the doors and windows of the capitol and Speaker's Chamber?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
What is it with Leftists and throwing things at protests? Eggs, bottles of water, bricks? A lot of people on the this thread making light of it because it is their side doing it. Perhaps right wingers should do the same? Once again, another precedent set by the Left.
What's with right wing extremists storming the capital, or driving a truck filled with explosives to the library of congress? You right wingers seem to have amnesia pertaining to the shit you do.

The homeless people who attacked Larry got that way from being stupid, lazy, undisciplined and maybe a little mentally touched. These are not the type of people anyone should look to for a logical opinion.

Yea...I mean...you SHOULD be using American flags attached to flap poles and be throwing them like spears at cops...right?

Ya know...like you fuckers did in the Capitol Insurrection.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I'm not cheering it on...I think it's uncivilized to throw eggs at people....(though I must confess, on Mischief Night, I did participate in egg throwing, in my youth)....

Any physical contact us also unacceptable.

But I must ask you, do you see egg throwers the same as say... those rioters of Jan 6th beating the crap out of Capitol Police, or bashing in the doors and windows of the capitol and Speaker's Chamber?
I'm not exactly cheering it on, but I don't feel sorry for Elder. He's a piece of shit who has sold out the black community and has adopted and promoted ideas that have harmed blacks in America.

So where is BLM?

A psychotic lunatic demonRat in a gorilla mask attacking him

I need to go out there, I would've beat that stupid racist bitches ass into the ground. What the hell is wrong with people?

Forum List

Back