Larry Grathwohl on tribalist Bill Ayers' plan for re-education camps and the need to kill millions

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

The threat of murder on the scale Ayers had in mind is all too real. Look into the truth about the well-funded 1917 alien take-down of Christian Russia, which was NOT a revolution. The London Times reported it as an "alien invasion" of Russia by Jews -- a people who hated Russians, especially for their Christianity. Out of 384 Soviet commissars, only 13 were ethnic Russians and 320 were Jews.

Those tribalists went on to slaughter tens of millions of Russians in their Cheka killing centers and gulags. This was a true Holocaust. Russia's entire class of leadership in government, business, education, culture and Christianity was systematically slaughtered along with their families. Years later, these same Jews emigrated to Israel, where they openly admitted that "bourgeoisie" was just code for goyim -- i.e. Gentiles.

Alexander Solzhenitsyn: "You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russian. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of remorse... More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history."

Here is a riveting video about a massacre of Americans by these very same tribalists:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The reason we have communist running around hating Trump. Brainwashed and teaching done to them and they don't even know it. So uninformed they can't tell fake from real.
and the take down is about to begin lol............but don't worry it's a ll just a conspiracy.

How old was Obama in 1969?

He was eight years old. Must have started young.

You guys never give up do you?

The threat of murder on the scale Ayers had in mind is all too real. Look into the truth about the well-funded 1917 alien take-down of Christian Russia, which was NOT a revolution. The London Times reported it as an "alien invasion" of Russia by Jews -- a people who hated Russians, especially for their Christianity. Out of 384 Soviet commissars, only 13 were ethnic Russians and 320 were Jews.

Those tribalists went on to slaughter tens of millions of Russians in their Cheka killing centers and gulags. This was a true Holocaust. Russia's entire class of leadership in government, business, education, culture and Christianity was systematically slaughtered along with their families. Years later, these same Jews emigrated to Israel, where they openly admitted that "bourgeoisie" was just code for goyim -- i.e. Gentiles.

Alexander Solzhenitsyn: "You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russian. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of remorse... More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history."

Here is a riveting video about a massacre of Americans by these very same tribalists:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The reason we have communist running around hating Trump. Brainwashed and teaching done to them and they don't even know it. So uninformed they can't tell fake from real.
and the take down is about to begin lol............but don't worry it's a ll just a conspiracy.

Ah, so some crazy says it, so it must be true?

Yep. You're still nuts.

:lol:

I knew you were a nutball, but I didn't figure you for a Nazi, too.

Some of these stories that go around the internet are just made up. It's possible you have been brainwashed. It happened to me once.

Forum List

Back