🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Last Month Of Open Uncensored Internet? Obama Set To Hand Over Internet To NWO Globalists...

So from what I understand, you want less people to vote and think that 100 years from now people will still be lining up to fill in paper ballots with pencils. Is that accurate?
I don't know about any of that - but I do know that 100 years from now, progressives will still be trying to rig elections and fuck the people out of their voice. Whether they have to do it by throwing away paper ballots voting for conservatives or by hacking online voting servers and software.

So from what I understand, you want less people to vote and think that 100 years from now people will still be lining up to fill in paper ballots with pencils. Is that accurate?
I don't know about any of that - but I do know that 100 years from now, progressives will still be trying to rig elections and fuck the people out of their voice. Whether they have to do it by throwing away paper ballots voting for conservatives or by hacking online voting servers and software.

^another conspiracy theorist.

And we don't currently control the IP address and naming conventions? The world doesn't need to go through us for that stuff so that they can access the internet and host stuff on it? Really?

:lol:

Yeah, really.

The "world" does not have to "go through us" in order to access the Internet or host stuff on it.

You don't really understand how the internet works, do you?

I feel this will be one of those moments we can look back on with regret and say, 'I remember when.....'

As the current U.S. President and his fellow NWO Globalist Elites continue their assault on Freedom & Liberty, will the U.S. Congress stand with the People and thwart them?

Congress Can Save the Internet

President Obama wants this to be the last month of an open, uncensored internet guaranteed by the U.S. government. His plan to end American stewardship would hand new power to authoritarian governments offended by the internet as we know it.

The good news is it appears congressional leaders have agreed to rescue the internet in time to prevent the Sept. 30 expiration of U.S. oversight. Sen. Ted Cruz, who has pushed hard against the plan since it was announced two years ago, told me last week he’s “cautiously optimistic” legislators will block it through a rider to the federal budget: “The basic proposition of keeping the internet free has united Republicans across the spectrum and should also unite Democrats with Republicans.”

Top Senate and House Republicans have signaled they will ensure U.S. oversight continues to protect the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, or Icann, and its stakeholders...

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®
OH SWEET JESUS!!!!

AN INTERNET TAKEOVER BY THE NWO & THE BILDERBERGERS!!!!

THE FUCKING SKY IS FALLING!!!!

As the current U.S. President and his fellow NWO Globalist Elites continue their assault on Freedom & Liberty, will the U.S. Congress stand with the People and thwart them?

President Obama wants this to be the last month of an open, uncensored internet guaranteed by the U.S. government. His plan to end American stewardship would hand new power to authoritarian governments offended by the internet as we know it.

The good news is it appears congressional leaders have agreed to rescue the internet in time to prevent the Sept. 30 expiration of U.S. oversight. Sen. Ted Cruz, who has pushed hard against the plan since it was announced two years ago, told me last week he’s “cautiously optimistic” legislators will block it through a rider to the federal budget: “The basic proposition of keeping the internet free has united Republicans across the spectrum and should also unite Democrats with Republicans.”

Top Senate and House Republicans have signaled they will ensure U.S. oversight continues to protect the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, or Icann, and its stakeholders...

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®
OH SWEET JESUS!!!!

Finally getting it ay? Better late than never. :thup:

Another thread full of right wingers doing what they do best - showcase their mental deficiencies.

The internet under Soros control is mandatory. Soros is installing our voting abilities through his control. It isn't that he might, in the future, but now.
Are you afraid that this will let countries censor and control what their people are able to view? Because they can already do that. Are you afraid this will let countries censor and control what people in other countries are able to view? Then you don't know how the internet works.

You don't know how Soros works. He is in the process of having us use the internet as our voting booths. Sign up and vote, whoever you are. Then he will tell us who "we" elected.
:cuckoo:

You really don't have any idea what's happening do you?

First this:
NEW YORK – George Soros’s Open Society Foundations is seeking to expand the use of electronic and online voting systems nationwide, according to a leak
While the directive was issued two years ago, the issue of electronic voting has become a hot button topic in this year’s presidential election amid fears digital voting systems can be compromised.
The online voting plan was contained in a 67-page hacked file detailing the September 29-30, 2014 Open Society U.S. Programs board meeting in New York.

A significant portion of the board meeting was dedicated to methods the Foundation’s U.S. Programs (USP) could use to further the use of President Obama’s executive action authority to bypass Congress during Obama’s final two years in office.

Then this:
Lord Mark Malloch-Brown, currently serves on the board of George Soros’s Open Society Foundation and has close ties to the billionaire.

^ Brown is also this:
Smartmatic Group, an electronic voting firm whose worldwide headquarters is located in the United Kingdom.

^In charge of this:
Utah residents will have the option of casting ballots in the Republican presidential contest using computers, tablets, and smartphones next week. …
Online “polls” will be open between 7:00 a.m. and 11 p.m. on March 22. Voters will get a receipt that will verify that their vote was recorded correctly. The state party declined to release the number of online voter registrations that it has received. …

the goal:
“We expect all the jurisdictions across the U.S. to take notice and to look at this experience as something to study and, hopefully, follow,” said Antonio Mugica, founder and chief executive of Smartmatic Group, an election-equipment vendor that is running the Utah election.

As long as you trust this man, and believe that he has America's best interest at heart then, no need to worry.
RIGGED.png

images

images

images

When it comes right out of their mouths, and they boast about what they are doing, how do you say in your mind, "No. That's not really happening." ???

Oh and PS, Did you know that when you sign up for Obama care you register to vote? Odd coupling don't you think?

That is what you took away from my post? Ok. No, I do not want less people voting. And if paper ballots are the only way to prevent our votes being worked over by the Open Society, then yes. Better paper than purloined. Nor do I believe we will still have the right to vote for our officials.

So, how about that Open Society, huh? Crazy kids having a meeting of the board to capitalize on no borders and no checks and balances. Those kidders.

Another thread full of right wingers doing what they do best - showcase their mental deficiencies.

So, your mentality tells you that Soros doesn't exist, does not want to take America down, or that his representatives are running this country? What deficiencies are you referring to, because there is more than enough information out there to come to a logical conclusion, even for the idiot left.
You tell me if there is any connection between Lord Brown/George Soros/our elections. Dazzle me lefty.........

^another conspiracy theorist.
^ Another reality denier

About? You haven't even said what the downside is.
Sure have. Multiple times. But everyone on your side of the aisle is yet to declare what the advantage is to giving up control over IP addresses and naming conventions.

There is no need for the US government to continue in this role.
The government doesn't have that role. I keep telling you this. The IANA is a private organization. Would you like to try again?

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®
OH SWEET JESUS!!!!

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®
OH SWEET JESUS!!!!

How's the coordination with the Jade Helm watchers going with your Canadian border watcher bunch going? FUCK OLE ROVER!!!!

You idiot, hair on fire, low information, conspiracy freaks always believe there is a boogie man under your bed! Enjoy your shit sandwiches and piss beer you gullible dupes!

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®
OH SWEET JESUS!!!!

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®
OH SWEET JESUS!!!!

How's the coordination with the Jade Helm watchers going with your Canadian border watcher bunch going? FUCK OLE ROVER!!!!

You idiot, hair on fire, low information, conspiracy freaks always believe there is a boogie man under your bed! Enjoy your shit sandwiches and piss beer you gullible dupes!

I know, the truth can be very disturbing. It was very difficult for me too. Makes ya wanna lash out at those speaking truth, and then attempt to continue living in denial. I've been there. Stay strong.

Last edited:
The internet under Soros control is mandatory. Soros is installing our voting abilities through his control. It isn't that he might, in the future, but now.
Are you afraid that this will let countries censor and control what their people are able to view? Because they can already do that. Are you afraid this will let countries censor and control what people in other countries are able to view? Then you don't know how the internet works.

You don't know how Soros works. He is in the process of having us use the internet as our voting booths. Sign up and vote, whoever you are. Then he will tell us who "we" elected.
:cuckoo:

You really don't have any idea what's happening do you?

First this:
NEW YORK – George Soros’s Open Society Foundations is seeking to expand the use of electronic and online voting systems nationwide, according to a leak
While the directive was issued two years ago, the issue of electronic voting has become a hot button topic in this year’s presidential election amid fears digital voting systems can be compromised.
The online voting plan was contained in a 67-page hacked file detailing the September 29-30, 2014 Open Society U.S. Programs board meeting in New York.

A significant portion of the board meeting was dedicated to methods the Foundation’s U.S. Programs (USP) could use to further the use of President Obama’s executive action authority to bypass Congress during Obama’s final two years in office.

Then this:
Lord Mark Malloch-Brown, currently serves on the board of George Soros’s Open Society Foundation and has close ties to the billionaire.

^ Brown is also this:
Smartmatic Group, an electronic voting firm whose worldwide headquarters is located in the United Kingdom.

^In charge of this:
Utah residents will have the option of casting ballots in the Republican presidential contest using computers, tablets, and smartphones next week. …
Online “polls” will be open between 7:00 a.m. and 11 p.m. on March 22. Voters will get a receipt that will verify that their vote was recorded correctly. The state party declined to release the number of online voter registrations that it has received. …

the goal:
“We expect all the jurisdictions across the U.S. to take notice and to look at this experience as something to study and, hopefully, follow,” said Antonio Mugica, founder and chief executive of Smartmatic Group, an election-equipment vendor that is running the Utah election.

As long as you trust this man, and believe that he has America's best interest at heart then, no need to worry.
RIGGED.png

images

images

images

When it comes right out of their mouths, and they boast about what they are doing, how do you say in your mind, "No. That's not really happening." ???

Oh and PS, Did you know that when you sign up for Obama care you register to vote? Odd coupling don't you think?

That is what you took away from my post? Ok. No, I do not want less people voting. And if paper ballots are the only way to prevent our votes being worked over by the Open Society, then yes. Better paper than purloined. Nor do I believe we will still have the right to vote for our officials.

So, how about that Open Society, huh? Crazy kids having a meeting of the board to capitalize on no borders and no checks and balances. Those kidders.
If someone throws away your paper ballot, it's gone forever. No way to trace it, recover it, or prove that you did or didn't vote.

So, your mentality tells you that Soros doesn't exist, does not want to take America down, or that his representatives are running this country? What deficiencies are you referring to, because there is more than enough information out there to come to a logical conclusion, even for the idiot left.
You tell me if there is any connection between Lord Brown/George Soros/our elections. Dazzle me lefty.........
:rofl:

Forum List

Back