Last Night Democracy Won, Diversity Won, The People Won

This is one of the BEST wins of all!
In Virginia! The NEW BLUE Virginia!

Cyclist who flipped off Trump motorcade wins local office in Virginia - CNNPolitics

Cyclist who flipped off Trump motorcade wins local office in Virginia
Updated 7:46 AM ET, Wed November 6, 2019

CKl-IKZC
The good ol' Bronx Wave

racism lost, bigotry lost, hate lost,

None of those were on the ballot dumbass.

In Kansas City a measure to remove Martin Luther King street signs passed with an overwhelming majority of near 70%. Kansas City is run by Democrats and is mostly comprised of a Democrat voting base that leans HEAVILY BLACK.

Ohhhhh yes they were!
People are gonna' vote blue, no matter who, because they fucking hate Donald.
Grow up

LOL, tell that to the Whiner in Chief who has left New York because the people there didn't treat him fairly. Waaaaah! Waaaaah!

In Kansas City a measure to remove Martin Luther King street signs passed with an overwhelming majority of near 70%. Kansas City is run by Democrats and is mostly comprised of a Democrat voting base that leans HEAVILY BLACK.

Ohhhhh yes they were!
Most Americans will vote for a better economy and a stronger America. Some Americans will allow their emotions to choose.

CONSERVATIVES: Ruled by facts and reason.

LIBERALS: Ruled by feelings, ideals and desires.

Your post defeats itself since it's devoid of any facts.

Tsk, losers.....

How'd those down-ballot races in Kentucky go, and what were the victory margins?
And the loony libs' replies to this will be "crickets"............
Bevins lost because his threat to Kentucky's largest employer, public schools.

https://www.kentucky.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/tom-eblen/article216025795.html
Yeah, I know....All you have to do is screech THA CHEEEEEELDRENNNNNN! and the morons fall right into line.....Doesn't hurt if your "news" reporting absolutely drips with bias.

BTW, how'd those down-ballot races turn out, Skippy?

How'd those down-ballot races in Kentucky go, and what were the victory margins?

https://www.kentucky.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/tom-eblen/article216025795.html
Yeah, I know....All you have to do is screech THA CHEEEEEELDRENNNNNN! and the morons fall right into line.....Doesn't hurt if your "news" reporting absolutely drips with bias.

Big Betsy Devos supporter, I presume. Another Trump appointee that could give a shit about education unless it provides individual wealth.

Big Betsy Devos supporter, I presume. Another Trump appointee that could give a shit about education unless it provides individual wealth.
You presume incorrectly....I'm for privatizing all of it, as in ALL OF IT....The high costs of gubmint-run "education" are because of The State, not despite it.

You hide behind the cheeeeeldrennnn like a fucking Hezbo terrorist.

BTW, Gomer Pyle, how'd those down-ballot races shake out?

In November 2016, America won, the people won and the stupid uneducated low information snowflakes cried like little babies.

You presume incorrectly....I'm for privatizing all of it, as in ALL OF IT....The high costs of gubmint-run "education" are because of The State, not despite it.

At least I can spell there Goober. Fuck all.

Besides the major wins in KY and VA, Democrats made history is many local elections around the nation. All around the country, racism lost, bigotry lost, hate lost, trumpism lost. Love, diversity and competence won.

Here is a small sample of these victories. Please add more to the comments section as you find them.

Last night - Democracy Won. Diversity Won. The People won. Let's take a Look!

Those elections were a referendum on Trump, and Republicans in general.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Fuck diversity. Diversity sucks donkey dicks.

Fuck Democracy when the greedy assholes can use the ballot box to steal and to take away Liberty, which is what the Democrats do whenever they get power.

America wins when their Liberties are protected, not when the filthy ass welfare queens elects somebody that will steal on their behalf.

You know the answer; democrats got ass raped.

And your gubmint-run "education" monopoly is a flaming, money-sucking, bureaucrat-enriching shit show, and you know it....That's why you have to cower behind the leeetle cheeeeeeeldreeennnnn, loser.

Besides the major wins in KY and VA, Democrats made history is many local elections around the nation. All around the country, racism lost, bigotry lost, hate lost, trumpism lost. Love, diversity and competence won.

Here is a small sample of these victories. Please add more to the comments section as you find them.

Someone needs to look into this democracy loving asswipe
9hlu.jpg

Every Republican candidate won in all KY state-wide elections, except for the governorship.

Republican candidate for AG, Daniel Cameron, won against the Democrat 58% to 48%, winning 104 of 120 counties.

Oh, and Cameron's black, too. First Republican AG in seven decades, and first black AG ever. Weird -- I thought Kentucky was all racist rednecks. That's what white liberals who have never been here say, anyway.

In fact, the only racist attack against him came from a liberal.
In a recent interview with the Courier Journal, Dawn Elliottt, a Louisville political talk radio host and attorney who is also black, slammed Cameron for his support for President Donald Trump and told Cameron to “stop eating the ‘Coon Flakes’ the White House is serving.”

--

Cameron came back swinging at Elliott and we are proud of how he shut this race-baiting liberal down.

“I’m a proud lifelong Republican, part of a diverse Kentucky Republican Party ticket, and yes I support President Donald Trump,” Cameron said last week. “I have unfortunately been called much worse as a black Republican and it is enough.

“I support life, secure borders, and am proud of my faith. It is time for liberals to stop telling black Americans what we are allowed to believe and what party we are allowed to support,” Cameron said.

--

For generations, Democrats have taken the black vote for granted, expecting it and not helping them much in return. It’s worth noting that the GOP has nominated three non-white candidates for statewide office, while Democrats have nominated none.​

This is one of the BEST wins of all!
In Virginia! The NEW BLUE Virginia!

Cyclist who flipped off Trump motorcade wins local office in Virginia - CNNPolitics

Cyclist who flipped off Trump motorcade wins local office in Virginia
Updated 7:46 AM ET, Wed November 6, 2019

CKl-IKZC
and the country will get an entire yr to see how Virginia gets screwed up under leftist lunacy !! and Beshear was having problems in his admin that hurt him long before Trump rallied for him ...he was down nearly 15 pnts !!
Bevin, not Beshear.

And Beshear won 711,955 to Bevin's 707,297. Both got 49%. If the left says it was a blowout, they're lying.

Every governor before Bevin was kicking the teacher pension can down the road. He tried to do something about it...and it cost him.

Ohhhhh yes they were!
Grow up

LOL, tell that to the Whiner in Chief who has left New York because the people there didn't treat him fairly. Waaaaah! Waaaaah!
He left New York because the state was taking too much of his money.

Maybe you can explain -- why do Democrats think they're entitled to what other people earned?

Someone needs to look into this democracy loving asswipe
View attachment 288339
The Overlordkraken1 account has been suspended. He got some attention.

"Democrats made history"...

Win or lose, Democrats always made history. Only Democrats, never the other side.

Diversity never won. Anywhere.

You know the answer; democrats got ass raped.

And your gubmint-run "education" monopoly is a flaming, money-sucking, bureaucrat-enriching shit show, and you know it....That's why you have to cower behind the leeetle cheeeeeeeldreeennnnn, loser.
At least the kids can go to school without a charter closing up mid semester. Lot a good that does for jobs.

Forum List

Back