Last Night Democracy Won, Diversity Won, The People Won

Besides the major wins in KY and VA, Democrats made history is many local elections around the nation. All around the country, racism lost, bigotry lost, hate lost, trumpism lost. Love, diversity and competence won.

Here is a small sample of these victories. Please add more to the comments section as you find them.

Last night - Democracy Won. Diversity Won. The People won. Let's take a Look!

Those elections were a referendum on Trump, and Republicans in general.

Kentucky got a black Republican Attorney General.

I'm sure you will find some way to disparage him.

Bevin's loss has nothing to do with Trump...it has everything to do with pissed-off teachers.

The day before the election, the story was how Trump had swooped in and rescued Bevin. After the election, the story has reversed to how Trump was irrelevant.

I see how Bevin was tossed under the bus even faster than usual. Fascinating. The Trump cult has zero loyalty to its members, but the members are still expected to be absolutely loyal to the cult.
Also remember, kids, that every election where the Republican loses is a nationwide referendum on Trump.

Any election where the Republican wins is based on the electorate's ignorance and social media influence, and has absolutely nothing to do with the Democrat who lost (who should have won).

Mammy, you might wanna climb out of your ivory tower. I'm a Kentuckian. I know why Bevin lost.

Besides the major wins in KY and VA, Democrats made history is many local elections around the nation. All around the country, racism lost, bigotry lost, hate lost, trumpism lost. Love, diversity and competence won.

Here is a small sample of these victories. Please add more to the comments section as you find them.

Kentucky got a black Republican Attorney General.

I'm sure you will find some way to disparage him.
Well, obviously, he's not black enough.

Right, USMB white liberals?

“The FCC announced today that the next Democratic debate will not require viewers to use a color television. The decision was made in part due to the fact that all the remaining candidates are white…”

Forum List

Back