Last Night Democracy Won, Diversity Won, The People Won

This is one of the BEST wins of all!
In Virginia! The NEW BLUE Virginia!

Cyclist who flipped off Trump motorcade wins local office in Virginia - CNNPolitics

Cyclist who flipped off Trump motorcade wins local office in Virginia
Updated 7:46 AM ET, Wed November 6, 2019

CKl-IKZC

CNN projected that Juli Briskman on Tuesday night won her race to become supervisor for the Algonkian District in Loudoun County, Virginia
A SURE SIGN it's over for Trump!

Besides the major wins in KY and VA, Democrats made history is many local elections around the nation. All around the country, racism lost, bigotry lost, hate lost, trumpism lost. Love, diversity and competence won.
Here is a small sample of these victories. Please add more to the comments section as you find them.
Last night - Democracy Won. Diversity Won. The People won. Let's take a Look!
Those elections were a referendum on Trump, and Republicans in general.

Not to worry.....
Republicans are so sure of their glorious 2020 victories, they don't even have to bother voting to win. It's "in the bag" Done Deal. Easy Street. :rolleyes:

Besides the major wins in KY and VA, Democrats made history is many local elections around the nation. All around the country, racism lost, bigotry lost, hate lost, trumpism lost. Love, diversity and competence won.
Here is a small sample of these victories. Please add more to the comments section as you find them.

Not to worry.....
Republicans are so sure of their glorious 2020 victories, they don't even have to bother voting to win. It's "in the bag" Done Deal. Easy Street. :rolleyes:

Like a trade war!

Not to worry.....
That strategy didn't work for Hillary in 2016.

Love? You are crazy. You read through thousands of posts on this forum... not one thus far from a left-winger showed 'love'.

President Donald J. Trump is going to win reelection in 2020 and when his term is up the next president will be Donald J. Trump JR.!!!! :yes_text12:

A SURE SIGN it's over for Trump!

The Right is coasting on an aire of overconfidence.
They already know the outcome of the 2020 elections so most on the Right will probably stay home celebrating on election day.

Or...just leave it in "God's hands"
I dont think so. Were not stupid. NOTHING will keep me from voting.

Why?

I want to do my part in pushing the left over the cliff

Plenty of motivation. We don't want Democrats near any seats of power.

YOU are motivated.
Unfortunately I can guarantee you the vote in November 2020 will not be as expected.

Gun sales during Obama's term were off the charts. Whites were running for cover scared shitless.
Gun manufacturers are shutting down now due to lack of sales.

Too many of the Right will be laughing and staying home, cleaning their guns and barbecuing instead of voting.

Why should they vote? In the minds of the Right, the election has already been won.

I dont think so. Were not stupid. NOTHING will keep me from voting.
Why?
I want to do my part in pushing the left over the cliff

I wish more on the Right were as dedicated as you.

Too many aren't.

Until they are literally cornered they are comfortable to "sit it out"

The ONLY possible reason the Lft might not win is because they have shit for candidates.
But when has that ever stopped the Left from voting like zombies in mass?

They have the exact same fever now that Republicans had after 8 years of Obama.
The Left has the anger and the motivation to vote.

It was relatively close in 2016. It won't be in 2020.
The Right will lose. The crazy thing is that the loss with be to an un electable candidate.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back