Last Year ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’ Was Taken Off the Air

How the point of this comparison has escaped you is not surprising given what I have seen you post before, but I will explain it for you... it's not about a generational gap in the taste of music.

It's about the hypocrite lefty retard crybaby sjws proclaiming that one song is bad for reasons... while promoting the absolute degeneracy inherent in the pussy song by that trashy rapist slut.

Understand now?

One song is about getting a girl drunk on Christmas.

The other one is about a lady who liked to get laid.

Frankly, the song isn't my taste... I'm more of a classical music aficionado.

Stop being an old person... lighten up a bit.

How can I be in violation for attacking a family, a wife, that doesn't exist?

That's kind of the point. Your claimed expertise on what “empowers” women is rather undermined, by your status as a pathetic incel.

I don't need to belong to a cult that treats women as second class citizens to get laid. Also, you have a bizarre obsession with my sex life, but you are totally straight, I'm sure.

Don't think about it too long, you might soil your magic underwear.
Says the Dufus who’s fighting to keep a woman from being on the Supreme Court.
You Leftards can’t even comprehend the level of hypocrisy you display daily.

This year WAP is the top song.
Lyrics:

Really, I think I've heard the title, but I haven't heard the song yet.

Is this another moral panic? Seriously, is this like the GOP go to Position, when you ultimately fail at the art of governance, you try to create a moral panic?
You like your kids singing about niger pussy?
What about the cats in a country in Africa?
You spell it out on USMB and you get ******. I can use any profanity, but that word is verboten on USMB.
You should use the word and have it edited. If not, you are just being a pussy.
Have it edited? What a good grammar Nazi. Excuse me. NAZI.

I believe in treating Serena Joy just like I'd treat any male with her crazy views.

1601399739410.png

Funny thing, when I read A Handmaid's Tale 20 years ago, I thought it was an awful book and too far fetched to believe.

How the point of this comparison has escaped you is not surprising given what I have seen you post before, but I will explain it for you... it's not about a generational gap in the taste of music.

It's about the hypocrite lefty retard crybaby sjws proclaiming that one song is bad for reasons... while promoting the absolute degeneracy inherent in the pussy song by that trashy rapist slut.

Understand now?

One song is about getting a girl drunk on Christmas.

The other one is about a lady who liked to get laid.

Frankly, the song isn't my taste... I'm more of a classical music aficionado.

Stop being an old person... lighten up a bit.

Again it's not about their being any kind of age gap. I am not offended by the song..I don't listen to trash, so it doesn't bother me.

It's about the double standard dum dum

I called you out for missing the point and explained it to you..then somehow you just totally missed the point again :eusa_doh::banghead:

How can I be in violation for attacking a family, a wife, that doesn't exist?

That's kind of the point. Your claimed expertise on what “empowers” women is rather undermined, by your status as a pathetic incel.

I don't need to belong to a cult that treats women as second class citizens to get laid. Also, you have a bizarre obsession with my sex life, but you are totally straight, I'm sure.

Don't think about it too long, you might soil your magic underwear.
In order to comment on how to treat women you need to have the experience of being out on at least one date once in your life

I believe in treating Serena Joy just like I'd treat any male with her crazy views.

View attachment 394571

Funny thing, when I read A Handmaid's Tale 20 years ago, I thought it was an awful book and too far fetched to believe.

View attachment 394571

And that’s Leftard Vox too.

Again it's not about their being any kind of age gap. I am not offended by the song..I don't listen to trash, so it doesn't bother me.

It's about the double standard dum dum

I called you out for missing the point and explained it to you..then somehow you just totally missed the point again

you didn't have a point. I'm sorry, you just didn't. THis is another fake Right Wing Moral Outrage, usually when they want to distract attention from how bad they've messed something up.

View attachment 394571

And that’s Leftard Vox too.

Actually, that wasn't the point I was making at all. Barrett is part of that kind of religous crazy that sees women as breeding machines, whether or not her group was part of the inspiration is besides the point.

Forum List

Back