Late Stage Impeach Phase: Trump Doesn’t Have to Break a Law to Be Impeached

You did?
I must have missed it.
What does part 2 outline?
bullshit.

you don't like my answer, but it's an answer. you asked what, I provided answer, bullshit. wow, you're confused as usual.

You're not very good at this.
Good job, loser. :thup:
hahahahaahaha why don't you just post what you feel is important in that bullshit version.

You did?
I must have missed it.
bullshit.

you don't like my answer, but it's an answer. you asked what, I provided answer, bullshit. wow, you're confused as usual.

hahahahaahaha why don't you just post what you feel is important in that bullshit version.

I stated all of part 2, dope.

You did?
I must have missed it.
bullshit.

so no filtered piece that could actually be used. now that is total bullshit, not just bullshit. so, in fact, you got nothing still. section 2 is only opinions. who cares, section 1 said nope, you got nothing.

Last edited:
You did?
I must have missed it.
bullshit.

so no filtered piece that could actually be used. now that is total bullshit, not just bullshit. so, in fact, you got nothing still. section 2 is only opinions. who cares, section 1 said nope, you got nothing.

Good job, loser.

That is correct any elected official can be impeached and removed because of several reasons that are not criminal in nature...

You did?
I must have missed it.
bullshit.

Why are you devoting your life to telling lies and committing Evil Deeds? Do you not care about your eternal soul and The Great Judgment?

"At any time was your Investigation, Curtailed, or Stopped or Hindered?"

Mueller: NO!

That is correct any elected official can be impeached and removed because of several reasons that are not criminal in nature...
Wrong

This is another lie you people are trying to flood Social Media with.

It has to be a High Crime or Misdemeanor that is egregious enough that it warrants impeachment.

You cannot impeach a president because he calls you a liar, correctlty claims you aren't doing your job, and correctly claims you are engaging in a Partisan Witch Hunt, Lynching or COUP.

You cannot impeach a president for conducting Foreign Policy or Engaging in Trade Negotiations you oppose.

Last edited:

Wrong

It has to be a High Crime or Misdemeanor that is egregious enough that it warrants impeachment.

You cannot impeach a president because he calls you a liar, correctlty claims you aren't doing your job, and correctly claims you are engaging in a Partisan Witch Hunt, Lynching or COUP.

You cannot impeach a president for conducting Foreign Policies or Engaging in Trade Negotiations you oppose.

or firing someone he has authority to fire.

The cycle repeats yet again. We got nothing on Trump but we can impeach him for beating Hillary.

You don't have to break a law to be impeached. Trump's defenders need a better argument.
There is no law in america for the aristocracy, we see that time and time again. Not for Hillary, not for Don, not for anyone in the aristocracy Jeffrey Epstein trafficked children too, not for Ghislaine Maxwell, not for our war criminals or Wall Street banksters.

The illusion of "we are a nation of laws" has been as thoroughly sodomized as america's children.

You did?
I must have missed it.
bullshit.

Why are you devoting your life to telling lies and committing Evil Deeds? Do you not care about your eternal soul and The Great Judgment?

So?

CICILLINE: an unsuccessful attempt to obstruct justice is still a crime, is that correct?

MUELLER:
That is correct.

You did?
I must have missed it.
bullshit.

So?

CICILLINE: an unsuccessful attempt to obstruct justice is still a crime, is that correct?

MUELLER:
That is correct.

You are a liar like all your friends are liars.

Wrong

You cannot impeach a president for conducting Foreign Policies or Engaging in Trade Negotiations you oppose.

It can be from dereliction of office or abuse of office that can get one impeached.
High Crimes and Misdemeanors - Constitutional Rights Foundation

Take the case of Andrew Johnson's impeachment it was over the firing of a person..

For the more than 200 years since the Constitution was adopted, Congress has seriously considered impeachment only 18 times. Thirteen of these cases involved federal judges. The “high crimes and misdemeanors” that the House charged against these judges included being habitually drunk, showing favoritism on the bench, using judicial power unlawfully, using the office for financial gain, unlawfully punishing people for contempt of court, submitting false expense accounts, getting special deals from parties appearing before the court, bullying people in open court, filing false income tax returns, making false statements while under oath, and disclosing confidential information.

You did?
I must have missed it.
bullshit.

So?

MUELLER:
That is correct.

giphy.gif

You cannot impeach The President for firing someone who violated FBI Policies and Procedures Numerous times, who could not stay in his own lane, who along with his subordinates, manufactured evidence, manipulated and altered testimony, and leaked classified and privileged information.

The President can fire anyone in The Executive Branch for any reason.

You are a troll and a liar like all your friends are trolls and liars.

Wrong

It can be from dereliction of office or abuse of office that can get one impeached.

Take the case of Andrew Johnson's impeachment it was over the firing of a person..

For the more than 200 years since the Constitution was adopted, Congress has seriously considered impeachment only 18 times. Thirteen of these cases involved federal judges. The “high crimes and misdemeanors” that the House charged against these judges included being habitually drunk, showing favoritism on the bench, using judicial power unlawfully, using the office for financial gain, unlawfully punishing people for contempt of court, submitting false expense accounts, getting special deals from parties appearing before the court, bullying people in open court, filing false income tax returns, making false statements while under oath, and disclosing confidential information.

well actually 18 times out of 45 presidents, that's quite high.

You cannot impeach The President for firing someone who violated FBI policies and Procedures Numerous times, who could not stay in his own lane, who along with his subordinates, manufactured evidence, manipulated and altered testimony, and leaked classified and privileged information.

The President can fire anyone in The Executive Branch for any reason.

You are a troll and a liar like all your friends are trolls and liars.

giphy.gif

You did?
I must have missed it.
bullshit.

So?

MUELLER:
That is correct.

So?

MUELLER:
That is correct.

bullshit.

So?

MUELLER:
That is correct.

So?

MUELLER: That is correct.

Forum List

Back