Late Stage Impeach Phase: Trump Doesn’t Have to Break a Law to Be Impeached

But of course asking a foreign gov't to release any info they have on potential extortion perpetrated by a former US VP (who shall remain unnamed) involving US taxpayer funds is not "soliciting a foreign government to dig up dirt," as some have desperately tried to portray the DNC/MSM latest scam.

Making public the phone conversation - something the Dems definitely didn't see coming - has exposed once again their desperate need to impeach for fear that Trump will again beat them in 2020 ... because he will.

… So impeachment is their only option - nuclear - and they don't care about the fallout.

Rep Al Green (D, TX) told MSNBC in May that he is "concerned if we don’t impeach this president, he will get re-elected." Rep. Al Green: "I'm Concerned If We Don't Impeach This President, He Will Get Re-Elected"

DNC Chair Tom Perez - who recently returned from MEXICO CITY where he attended 3 fundraisers - was just as open about the need to impeach not for justice but rather for politics. Yeah … Dems know they can't win elections:
DNC Chief: ‘Our nominee won't stand a chance against Trump’
Trump has broken the law. You are going to find out how badly in upcoming days.
You're kidding, right? You've not yet swallowed enough "beginning of the end" moments? "Turning point" moments? "Bombshell" moments? "Tipping point" moments?

If I had just a nickel for every time someone has said that the last 3 yrs I'd be wealthier than Bezos.

3 minutes of belly-laughs:

What we have been through is consistent obstruction of justice by Donald Trump which you have ignored. And the fact that you have knowingly co-signed this lawless behavior to come to the conclusion that nobody has ever found anything, shows that you lack morals.

Democrats have been on an EPIC, THREE YEAR LONG TEMPER TANTRUM ever since Hitlery got kicked to the curb by the American people. The HYPOCRITICAL demtards were worried republicans wouldn't respect the election outcome. Now look at the dems.

They KNOW they don't have ANYONE that can beat President Trump in a straight up election without CHEATING, so the demtrash have pulled out ALL the stops and are doing EVERYTHING in their power to HURT the president. Doesn't matter that he's done NOTHING to deserve to be impeached. That's not the point. The point is the demgarbage are out to DAMAGE him as much as they possibly can before the election next year. THAT is what this FARCE of an impeachment is all about, NOT that he's done anything wrong... other than WIN.

DEMOCRATS ARE THE PARTY OF TRASH.
Wrong. If Trump was so unbeatable, he would never have tried pressuring Ukraine.

There is plenty of evidence. And we would have heard it if Trump had not obstructed justice. Also if not for DOJ policy, Trump would be gone.
Tell us more about Russia, taxes and Stormy.

I could if Trump had not obstructed justice.
What else did you lear on a Kos post?

I learned by reading the Mueller report. You read the gatewaydipshit and think that's factual reporting.
Is that why Mueller said there was no obstruction?
Even your pathetic CNN had to admit.

You’re insane.
View attachment 286836View attachment 286837
https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/18/politics/mueller-report-release/index.html?r=https://bing.com/
LOLOL

Mueller explained he didn't avoid criminal charges due to lack of evidence; in fact, he even stated the evidence did not exonerate Trump. The reason Mueller gave for not recommending criminal charges for obstruction of justice was because a sitting president can't be criminally indicted.

WTF is wrong with conservatives that they lack the ability to comprehend that?

I learned by reading the Mueller report. You read the gatewaydipshit and think that's factual reporting.

You’re insane.
https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/18/politics/mueller-report-release/index.html?r=https://bing.com/

How many times do you why that is the case...

Mueller was not accusing someone who was not afforded the right of reply...

He left the evidence to speak for itself and the evidence is damning and could be easily prosecuted if the President was open for such a charge...

The case was too complicated for the public (but more important ) unlike the Ukraine case... Ukraine was a shakedown and Public have seen enough mob shakedowns on TV...

The President looks pretty guilty of soliciting a bribe from Ukraine...

A simpler version is that the collusion with the Russians in 16 was difficult to prove while the collusion with the Ukranians for 20 was outrightly admitted.
There was no collusion. Not sure what you are talking about. Asking about an ongoing investigation in to The Obama Administration, and Biden and Clinton working to overturn the 2016 election through Foreign Actors and Russian spies is a legitimate question and is part of The President's job with regards to Foreign Policy and Political Corruption Cooperation Agreements that we have with countries like The Ukraine.
Indeed, the POTUS is head of our justice system and we do have a signed (by Prez Clinton) treaty with The Ukraine. If Trump had reason to believe Biden had used his position and/or US tax $$$ to extort personal benefit, he'd be remiss in his duties in not asking for help exposing it.

Text - Treaty Document 106-16 - Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

Biden wasn't doing that. That had already been determined by the Ukrainian government.

But of course asking a foreign gov't to release any info they have on potential extortion perpetrated by a former US VP (who shall remain unnamed) involving US taxpayer funds is not "soliciting a foreign government to dig up dirt," as some have desperately tried to portray the DNC/MSM latest scam.

Making public the phone conversation - something the Dems definitely didn't see coming - has exposed once again their desperate need to impeach for fear that Trump will again beat them in 2020 ... because he will.

… So impeachment is their only option - nuclear - and they don't care about the fallout.

Rep Al Green (D, TX) told MSNBC in May that he is "concerned if we don’t impeach this president, he will get re-elected." Rep. Al Green: "I'm Concerned If We Don't Impeach This President, He Will Get Re-Elected"

DNC Chair Tom Perez - who recently returned from MEXICO CITY where he attended 3 fundraisers - was just as open about the need to impeach not for justice but rather for politics. Yeah … Dems know they can't win elections:
You're kidding, right? You've not yet swallowed enough "beginning of the end" moments? "Turning point" moments? "Bombshell" moments? "Tipping point" moments?

If I had just a nickel for every time someone has said that the last 3 yrs I'd be wealthier than Bezos.

What we have been through is consistent obstruction of justice by Donald Trump which you have ignored. And the fact that you have knowingly co-signed this lawless behavior to come to the conclusion that nobody has ever found anything, shows that you lack morals.

What we have been put through by the "loyal" opposition is 3 years of non-stop witch-hunts.

mueller-horse-thief.png

You’re insane.
LOLOL

Mueller explained he didn't avoid criminal charges due to lack of evidence; in fact, he even stated the evidence did not exonerate Trump. The reason Mueller gave for not recommending criminal charges for obstruction of justice was because a sitting president can't be criminally indicted.

They don't want to comprehend it.

What we have been put through by the "loyal" opposition is 3 years of non-stop witch-hunts.

mueller-horse-thief.png

No, that's not it.

Which of the allegations of impeachable offenses does not violate an actual law? Discussing whether a codified law must be violated for impeachment may be an interesting scholarly debate, but, how does it have anything to do with Trump?
What are those and your evidence? I’ve been asking for weeks and all I get is YOU GO LOOK IT UP
You poor, demented thing. Now you're lying as I myself showed you.
There is no evidence. Mueller spent 2.5 years looking for evidence he knew before the crooked bastard took the job with his buddy Strozk, Page, Bhara, and Weinstein that there was no evidence. He harassed The President with 2,500 Subpoenas, and the White House submitted and complied with 1 Million document requests and 250 interviews.

Mueller go nothing but Obama's Pubic hairs stuck in his teeth.
Keeping you head buried firmly up Trump's ass doesn't mean there's no evidence. It only means all you can see is Trump's shit.

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..." - Donny Boo Boo
Impeachment 3.0 will also fail. There is nothing to impeach The President for other than he is standing in your way.

Fake Impeachment 2.0 Isn't really about Trump or any wrong doing at all.
LOL

Maintaining this posture doesn't actually help you.

headupass.jpg

Late Stage Impeach Phase: Trump Doesn’t Have to Break a Law to Be Impeached

That's a fact. No crime required to impeach. BTW, "high" crimes refers to high office - not the severity of the crime.
Dream on.
Article 2, Section 4:
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

You're wasting your time arguing with retards.
No worries. Keep deluding yourself into believing Trump isn't getting impeached.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You’re insane.

How many times do you why that is the case...

Mueller was not accusing someone who was not afforded the right of reply...

He left the evidence to speak for itself and the evidence is damning and could be easily prosecuted if the President was open for such a charge...

The case was too complicated for the public (but more important ) unlike the Ukraine case... Ukraine was a shakedown and Public have seen enough mob shakedowns on TV...

The President looks pretty guilty of soliciting a bribe from Ukraine...

A simpler version is that the collusion with the Russians in 16 was difficult to prove while the collusion with the Ukranians for 20 was outrightly admitted.
There was no collusion. Not sure what you are talking about. Asking about an ongoing investigation in to The Obama Administration, and Biden and Clinton working to overturn the 2016 election through Foreign Actors and Russian spies is a legitimate question and is part of The President's job with regards to Foreign Policy and Political Corruption Cooperation Agreements that we have with countries like The Ukraine.
Indeed, the POTUS is head of our justice system and we do have a signed (by Prez Clinton) treaty with The Ukraine. If Trump had reason to believe Biden had used his position and/or US tax $$$ to extort personal benefit, he'd be remiss in his duties in not asking for help exposing it.

Text - Treaty Document 106-16 - Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters
Ah, finally.... someone who can tell the forum who was investigating Biden.

So? Who was it...?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You’re insane.
Mueller could not conclude that since the DOJ policy wouldn't allow it. Instead Mueller stated he did not exonerate Trump.

And next time don't post the Barr summary press release.
Mueller said, and I quote: "this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime."

We do not nor should congress harass a POTUS (or any American) who, after an exhaustive 2 year, $35 million SC witch-hunt was deemed to not have committed a crime.

Case closed.

Russia-Story-is-a-Lie.jpeg

What are those and your evidence? I’ve been asking for weeks and all I get is YOU GO LOOK IT UP
There is no evidence. Mueller spent 2.5 years looking for evidence he knew before the crooked bastard took the job with his buddy Strozk, Page, Bhara, and Weinstein that there was no evidence. He harassed The President with 2,500 Subpoenas, and the White House submitted and complied with 1 Million document requests and 250 interviews.

Keeping you head buried firmly up Trump's ass doesn't mean there's no evidence. It only means all you can see is Trump's shit.

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..." - Donny Boo Boo
Impeachment 3.0 will also fail. There is nothing to impeach The President for other than he is standing in your way.

LOL

headupass.jpg
I don't think constantly trying to dream up Fake Scandals to Impeach The President on is really going to help your COUP.
I have to say though, that is the best Selfie I have ever seen of you. Well, it's not actually a selfie is it? Who took it? Mad Moscow Mueller?

Why don't you try Democracy for a change? Why are you afraid of Elections?

How about you give us a heads up on what COUP 3.0 is going to look like when COUP 2.0 fails!

Do you miss your buddy Al Baghdadi? Who's your daddy? Al Baghdadi!

headupass.jpg

You’re insane.
LOLOL

Maybe, but I doubt it. I really believe they're simply incapable.

Why is the DOJ trying to deny congress the full unredacted Mueller report?

After all, there's nothing there.

LOL

headupass.jpg
I don't think constantly trying to dream up Fake Scandals to Impeach The President on is really going to help your COUP.
I have to say though, that is the best Selfie I have ever seen of you. Well, it's not actually a selfie is it? Who took it? Mad Moscow Mueller?

headupass.jpg
Oh look ^^^ anoymther 4 year old whose best line is, I know you are but what am I?

:lmao:

You’re insane.
LOLOL

Maybe, but I doubt it. I really believe they're simply incapable.
That's a possibility. I won't argue against it. The evidence we see here supports your conclusion.

The cycle repeats yet again. We got nothing on Trump but we can impeach him for beating Hillary.

You don't have to break a law to be impeached. Trump's defenders need a better argument.

I laught when you assfucls claim Trump has done nothing wrong.

Mueller cited many cases of obstruction of justice.

One of the issues they got Nixon with was when Nixon tried to fie the special prosecutor.... Like Trump did with the FBI investigation and Comey.

Like trump trading US aid for dirt on a political opponent.

Things your fat asses orange buddy did.

The only problem the Democrats will have is narrowing down the list so the investigation does not take tool long.

Why is the DOJ trying to deny congress the full unredacted Mueller report?

After all, there's nothing there.
The Mueller Report Never had to be released. That was released voluntarily just like The Transcript was released. You Marxist Leftists, did not plan for The Truth defeating your Lies in COUP 1.0 and COUP 2.0.

When is Schiff going to release The Un-Redacted Transcripts of his Secret Unconstitutional Hearings?

When is COUP 3.0 going to start?

And are you an "Austere Religious Scholar?"

The cycle repeats yet again. We got nothing on Trump but we can impeach him for beating Hillary.

You don't have to break a law to be impeached. Trump's defenders need a better argument.
Democrats are saying to us that impeachment isn't a legal issue. It's a political issue.

From now on the losers in Presidential elections should just vote on impeachment the day after election day....then when he's sworn in send Articles of Impeachment to the Senate. That way sore-losers can go on record.

th

Forum List

Back