Late Stage Impeach Phase: Trump Doesn’t Have to Break a Law to Be Impeached

Which of the allegations of impeachable offenses does not violate an actual law? Discussing whether a codified law must be violated for impeachment may be an interesting scholarly debate, but, how does it have anything to do with Trump?
What are those and your evidence? I’ve been asking for weeks and all I get is YOU GO LOOK IT UP
You poor, demented thing. Now you're lying as I myself showed you.
There is no evidence. Mueller spent 2.5 years looking for evidence he knew before the crooked bastard took the job with his buddy Strozk, Page, Bhara, and Weinstein that there was no evidence. He harassed The President with 2,500 Subpoenas, and the White House submitted and complied with 1 Million document requests and 250 interviews.

Mueller go nothing but Obama's Pubic hairs stuck in his teeth.

There is plenty of evidence. And we would have heard it if Trump had not obstructed justice. Also if not for DOJ policy, Trump would be gone.

Which of the allegations of impeachable offenses does not violate an actual law? Discussing whether a codified law must be violated for impeachment may be an interesting scholarly debate, but, how does it have anything to do with Trump?
What are those and your evidence? I’ve been asking for weeks and all I get is YOU GO LOOK IT UP
There is no evidence. Mueller spent 2.5 years looking for evidence he knew before the crooked bastard took the job with his buddy Strozk, Page, Bhara, and Weinstein that there was no evidence. He harassed The President with 2,500 Subpoenas, and the White House submitted and complied with 1 Million document requests and 250 interviews.

There is plenty of evidence. And we would have heard it if Trump had not obstructed justice. Also if not for DOJ policy, Trump would be gone.
Tell us more about Russia, taxes and Stormy.

There is no evidence. Mueller spent 2.5 years looking for evidence he knew before the crooked bastard took the job with his buddy Strozk, Page, Bhara, and Weinstein that theirre was no evidence. He harassed The President with 2,500 Subpoenas, and the White House submitted and complied with 1 Million document requests and 250 interviews.

A thousand former prosecutors signed a document saying there was enough evidence for prosecuting Trump on obstructing justice.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I could if Trump had not obstructed justice.

What else did you lear on a Kos post?

There is no evidence. Mueller spent 2.5 years looking for evidence he knew before the crooked bastard took the job with his buddy Strozk, Page, Bhara, and Weinstein that theirre was no evidence. He harassed The President with 2,500 Subpoenas, and the White House submitted and complied with 1 Million document requests and 250 interviews.

A thousand former prosecutors signed a document saying there was enough evidence for prosecuting Trump on obstructing justice.
Is that why no one here can even parrot all that supposed evidence?

You people make lemmings and sheep look brilliant.

The only thing saving this scumbag from a jail cell is that he is president. We're going to have to implement new laws to protect our country from ever having to endure this kind of bs again.

I learned by reading the Mueller report. You read the gatewaydipshit and think that's factual reporting.

You can stop repeating that lie son. You've got Trumps cock buried so deep in your windpipe that you refused to pay attention to the loads of evidence you have been shown.

You can stop repeating that lie son. You've got Trumps cock buried so deep in your windpipe that you refused to pay attention to the loads of evidence you have been shown.
Tell us more about Russia, taxes, Stormy, Ukraine, firings and security violations.

Tell us more about Russia, taxes, Stormy, Ukraine, firings and security violations.
Tell us more about this constitution you don't abide by.

I learned by reading the Mueller report. You read the gatewaydipshit and think that's factual reporting.
Is that why Mueller said there was no obstruction?
Even your pathetic CNN had to admit.

You’re insane.
upload_2019-10-29_9-22-9.png
View attachment 286837
https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/18/politics/mueller-report-release/index.html?r=https://bing.com/

The Constitution you hate?

poor baby. 3 years down, 5 to go. Then a lifetime of mumbling about Trump stealing elections.

That's actually true.

The House defines what offense is impeachable.

IOW, the Constitution gives them the rope to hang themselves.
Actually not true since The Constitution gives them a guideline, and reading any of the writings of the founding fathers, further tells you that impeachment is only meant for extreme cases of treason, and heinous crimes, essentially Gross Treason, and Bribery, selling The Office of The Presidency like Joe Biden, Clinton and Obama did.

Bribery is one of the offences the impeachment is looking at... The supreme court has already said that to even imply a quid pro quo is to attempt to be bribed, a payment is not even needed.

The testimonies are coming in and the administration has admitted saying they wanted something in return help which congress had already voted on the help. The wiggle room is getting smaller

Dream on.
Article 2, Section 4:
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.
What are “high crimes and misdemeanors”? On first hearing this phrase, many people probably think that it is just an 18th century way of saying “felonies and misdemeanors.” Felonies are major crimes and misdemeanors are lesser crimes. If this interpretation were correct, “high crimes and misdemeanors” would simply mean any crime. But this interpretation is mistaken.

[...]

After the Constitutional Convention, the Constitution had to be ratified by the states. Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, and John Jay wrote a series of essays, known as the Federalist Papers, urging support of the Constitution. In Federalist No. 65, Hamilton explained impeachment. He defined impeachable offenses as “those offences which proceed from the misconduct of public men, or in other words from the abuse or violation of some public trust. They are of a nature which may with peculiar propriety be denominated political, as they relate chiefly to injuries done immediately to the society itself.”

more...

From your own link;

". . . Madison objected to “maladministration.” He thought this term was so vague that it would threaten the separation of powers. Congress could remove any president it disagreed with on grounds of “maladministration.” This would give Congress complete power over the executive.. . . "

I think, at worst, the POTUS could only, at this point, be guilty of this. This is what you don't like, and refuse to admit, because these proceedings, are, in the end, just political in nature and a violation of the separation of powers.
Nope, at this point, he could be guilty of violating...

§30121 Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

O.K.

Sure. . .

Prove it in such a way that the Clinton's or Al Gore or Obama weren't guilty of doing the same thing.

fer fucks sake. . . really?

No. You prove that the Clintons or Gore solicited a foreign govt for assistance in gaining personal political advantage over their opponents in a presidential election, dope.

Tip: Off topic... This is a standard deflection. The thread is about Trump breaking the law not the Clintons... You can go have a seperate thread about that..

The Constitution you hate?

poor baby. 3 years down, 5 to go. Then a lifetime of mumbling about Trump stealing elections.

Apparently you hate the constitution. That's why you're supporting a president that has violated it. You see nut job, this has not been about Trump winning an election. This didn't happen to Bush and he started a war. So you need to get Trumps dick out of your mouth, take off the blue dress, and realize this is about Trump breaking laws and of the maintenance of our republic. If we have 5 more years of Trump, YOU will regret it.

O.K.

Sure. . .

Prove it in such a way that the Clinton's or Al Gore or Obama weren't guilty of doing the same thing.

I can't find any record of Clinton, Gore or Obama soliciting a foreign government to dig up dirt on his political opponent.

Of course not.

19momq.jpg

FACT CHECK: Did Republicans Pay For The Trump Dossier?

Flashback: That Time The WSJ Said The Trump Dossier Could Be A Hillary-Funded Effort

Meet the espionage firm which ordered Trump 'dirty dossier' | Daily Mail Online

https://nypost.com/2017/06/24/inside-the-shadowy-intelligence-firm-behind-the-trump-dossier/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/campfin/stories/fifth060998.htm
Hillary hired Fusion GPS, an American based firm. There are no laws against that.

If there are laws against, "soliciting a foreign government to dig up dirt," than hiring a company to do it for you, is analogous to saying. . . I didn't kill anyone, I only hired someone to do it for me. . . . Which, as most folks know the history of the Clintons, is pretty spot on.

Again, you are being a disingenuous piece of shit. Everyone sees right through you. :71:
But of course asking a foreign gov't to release any info they have on potential extortion perpetrated by a former US VP (who shall remain unnamed) involving US taxpayer funds is not "soliciting a foreign government to dig up dirt," as some have desperately tried to portray the DNC/MSM latest scam.

Making public the phone conversation - something the Dems definitely didn't see coming - has exposed once again their desperate need to impeach for fear that Trump will again beat them in 2020 ... because he will.

… So impeachment is their only option - nuclear - and they don't care about the fallout.

Rep Al Green (D, TX) told MSNBC in May that he is "concerned if we don’t impeach this president, he will get re-elected." Rep. Al Green: "I'm Concerned If We Don't Impeach This President, He Will Get Re-Elected"

DNC Chair Tom Perez - who recently returned from MEXICO CITY where he attended 3 fundraisers - was just as open about the need to impeach not for justice but rather for politics. Yeah … Dems know they can't win elections:
DNC Chief: ‘Our nominee won't stand a chance against Trump’

What are “high crimes and misdemeanors”? On first hearing this phrase, many people probably think that it is just an 18th century way of saying “felonies and misdemeanors.” Felonies are major crimes and misdemeanors are lesser crimes. If this interpretation were correct, “high crimes and misdemeanors” would simply mean any crime. But this interpretation is mistaken.

[...]

After the Constitutional Convention, the Constitution had to be ratified by the states. Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, and John Jay wrote a series of essays, known as the Federalist Papers, urging support of the Constitution. In Federalist No. 65, Hamilton explained impeachment. He defined impeachable offenses as “those offences which proceed from the misconduct of public men, or in other words from the abuse or violation of some public trust. They are of a nature which may with peculiar propriety be denominated political, as they relate chiefly to injuries done immediately to the society itself.”

more...

From your own link;

". . . Madison objected to “maladministration.” He thought this term was so vague that it would threaten the separation of powers. Congress could remove any president it disagreed with on grounds of “maladministration.” This would give Congress complete power over the executive.. . . "

I think, at worst, the POTUS could only, at this point, be guilty of this. This is what you don't like, and refuse to admit, because these proceedings, are, in the end, just political in nature and a violation of the separation of powers.

O.K.

Sure. . .

No. You prove that the Clintons or Gore solicited a foreign govt for assistance in gaining personal political advantage over their opponents in a presidential election, dope.

Tip: Off topic... This is a standard deflection. The thread is about Trump breaking the law not the Clintons... You can go have a seperate thread about that..

Tip:
I responded to and not instigated that line of discussion.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Is that why Mueller said there was no obstruction?
Even your pathetic CNN had to admit.

You’re insane.
View attachment 286836View attachment 286837
https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/18/politics/mueller-report-release/index.html?r=https://bing.com/
Mueller could not conclude that since the DOJ policy wouldn't allow it. Instead Mueller stated he did not exonerate Trump.

And next time don't post the Barr summary press release.

Hillary hired Fusion GPS, an American based firm. There are no laws against that.

If there are laws against, "soliciting a foreign government to dig up dirt," than hiring a company to do it for you, is analogous to saying. . . I didn't kill anyone, I only hired someone to do it for me. . . . Which, as most folks know the history of the Clintons, is pretty spot on.

Again, you are being a disingenuous piece of shit. Everyone sees right through you. :71:
But of course asking a foreign gov't to release any info they have on potential extortion perpetrated by a former US VP (who shall remain unnamed) involving US taxpayer funds is not "soliciting a foreign government to dig up dirt," as some have desperately tried to portray the DNC/MSM latest scam.

Making public the phone conversation - something the Dems definitely didn't see coming - has exposed once again their desperate need to impeach for fear that Trump will again beat them in 2020 ... because he will.

… So impeachment is their only option - nuclear - and they don't care about the fallout.

Rep Al Green (D, TX) told MSNBC in May that he is "concerned if we don’t impeach this president, he will get re-elected." Rep. Al Green: "I'm Concerned If We Don't Impeach This President, He Will Get Re-Elected"

DNC Chair Tom Perez - who recently returned from MEXICO CITY where he attended 3 fundraisers - was just as open about the need to impeach not for justice but rather for politics. Yeah … Dems know they can't win elections:
DNC Chief: ‘Our nominee won't stand a chance against Trump’
Trump has broken the law. You are going to find out how badly in upcoming days.

Forum List

Back