Late To Shut Down, First To Reopen, Georgia, What Happens When Politicians Don't Follow Science

The trump supporter governor followed trump right over the cliff.

Now, the people of Georgia are suffering. People are needlessly dying.

Schools opened too early resulting in 1600 students and staff quarantined as causes rise. Summer Camps opened and 260 people at one overnight camp tested positive for the virus.

The governor forced beaches to be open which makes the situation worse.

This is what happens when people follow trump and not science.

Georgia has 43 deaths per 100,000, compare with 169/100,000 for far left New York which "did the right thing" and whose governor, "Fredo" Cuomo is considered to be infallible in his response.
People live much closer to each other in nyc.

Nyc cases happened early on. So Georgia had plenty of warning.

Does it matter that more people died in ny than in ga?

Indiana, Arizona, Mississippi, Louisiana, Delaware, Massachusetts and 10 more states have a higher Biden virus death rate.

Oops ...
A few weeks ago the states who were out of control were all red states and California.

Isnt Florida a trump state?

Personally, I don't think this virus really cares so much about ideology at all.

But if the libs are going to blame Georgia's cases on their support of President Trump, it does mean that deaths in non-trump states like NY or PA or MA have to be explained.

Yep. Top five death rates:

1) New Jersey
2) New York
3) Massachussetts
4) Connecticut
5) Rhode Island

What does death rate matter?
LOL... The death rate is the best indicator of good practice....
No it’s not. No one knows whos going to die when they get it.

So if 10,000 get it in Georgia but only 5 die and 5000 get it in ny and 6 die you can’t blame ny because more per capital died.

For example blacks are hit hardest by corona. So a red state with lots of whites isn’t going to have as many deaths. Has nothing to do with best practices.

Is having a trump rally a best practice? Ask Herman cain

Georgia has 43 deaths per 100,000, compare with 169/100,000 for far left New York which "did the right thing" and whose governor, "Fredo" Cuomo is considered to be infallible in his response.

That's overall. New York got hit hard early on but they have since stabilized. Right now, Georgia's death rate is moving way faster than New York's is.

I recently looked at how death rates are moving in just the last week to get an understanding of what's happening right now. Georgia had the 8th highest increase in their death rate during that time frame. New York was 45th.

Your looking at the overall death rates doesn't give the full picture - Georgia is getting worse and New York is getting better.

1597426981517.png

Schools opened too early resulting in 1600 students and staff quarantined as causes rise. Summer Camps opened and 260 people at one overnight camp tested positive for the virus.

People live much closer to each other in nyc.

Nyc cases happened early on. So Georgia had plenty of warning.

Does it matter that more people died in ny than in ga?

Indiana, Arizona, Mississippi, Louisiana, Delaware, Massachusetts and 10 more states have a higher Biden virus death rate.

Oops ...
A few weeks ago the states who were out of control were all red states and California.

Isnt Florida a trump state?

Personally, I don't think this virus really cares so much about ideology at all.

But if the libs are going to blame Georgia's cases on their support of President Trump, it does mean that deaths in non-trump states like NY or PA or MA have to be explained.

Yep. Top five death rates:

1) New Jersey
2) New York
3) Massachussetts
4) Connecticut
5) Rhode Island

I guess Coumo placing active COVID-19 paitents into closed system nursing homes was a great Idea.... Fucking morons..
So what did south korea and Germany do better than us?

I can see where you get your information. Since the start of the pandemic trump has made over 1000 misleading or false statements about corona.

You may want to look at the case fatality ratio not just the per capital deaths.

Out of 45 countries the us has the 24th highest case fatality ratio.

Trumps to blame. He said, no matter what happens, leadership is responsible. He’s leader now

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

So you think deaths in California should just be straight up compared to deaths in Delaware. LOL. Every time I think you can't get any dumber ...
Huh? Explain

Not possible. You're way, way too stupid to ever give it. I'd rather explain it to a tree stump. The odds are better
So why is South Korea and Germany better than us on this?
because they have people who will follow what their govt tells them....if their govt told them to wear masks when you sleep....95% of them would be sleeping with masks on....and im not talking C-PAP.....

So if 10,000 get it in Georgia but only 5 die and 5000 get it in ny and 6 die you can’t blame ny because more per capital died.

The number of "confirmed" cases isn't very relevant because most people are never confirmed. Most never consult a doctor, and out of those who do, most are never tested.

Here's the data I used if anyone else wants to check it.

Using worldometer, I'm looking at how state death rates have changed from 8/1 to 8/8. For example, New Jersey has the highest death rate. Their death rate is currently 1,795 per million. A weeks ago it was 1,791 per million. So that's a +4 difference. I'm going to rank all of the states by death rate and indicate how much their death rate has changed in the last week. It will give us an idea of what's happening right now.

#1: New Jersey (+4)
#2: New York (+3)
#3: Massachusetts (+13)
#4: Connecticut (+3)
#5: Rhode Island (+6)
#6: Louisiana (+55)
#7: Michigan (+6)
#8: Mississippi (+61) (up from 11th place)
#9: Illinois (+11)
#10: Delaware (+5)
#11: Maryland (+12)
#12: Pennsylvania (+9)
#13: Arizona (+53)
#14: Indiana (+10)
#15: Georgia (+34)
#16: South Carolina (+50)
#17: Florida (+51) (up from 18th place)

#18: Alabama (+27)
#19: New Mexico (+15) (up from 20th place)
#20: Colorado (+2)
#21: Ohio (+13) (up from 22nd place)
#22: Nevada (+37) (up from 25th place)
#23: New Hampshire (+2)
#24: Minnesota (+7)
#25: Texas (+42) (up from 27th place)
#26: Iowa (+17)
#27: Virginia (+12)
#28: California (+24)
#29: Missouri (+12)
#30: Washington (+13)
#31: North Carolina (+19)
#32: Tennessee (+22) (up from 35th place)
#33: Nebraska (+6)
#34: Arkansas (+25) (up from 36th place)
#35: Kentucky (+7)
#36: Wisconsin (+8)
#37: South Dakota (+14)
#38: Oklahoma (+13)
#39: North Dakota (+12)
#40: Idaho (+22)
#41: Kansas (+7)
#42: Utah (+7)
#43: Maine (+1)
#44: Vermont (+2)
#45: Oregon (+7)
#46: West Virginia (+8)
#47: Montana (+13)
#48: Wyoming (+3)
#49: Alaska (+3)
#50: Hawaii (+4)

==================================================

Over the last week, the fastest growing death rates are coming from:
1. Mississippi (+61)
2. Louisiana (+55)
3. Arizona (+53)
4. Florida (+51)
5. South Carolina (+50)
6. Texas (+42)

The number of "confirmed" cases isn't very relevant because most people are never confirmed. Most never consult a doctor, and out of those who do, most are never tested.
Did I say anything about confirmed cases?

And fuck the people who have it and are a symptomatic. I’m strictly talking about people who feel sick and show the signs.

And how do you know that most are never confirmed Or consult a doctor or aren’t tested after they do?

I think you are coming to wild conclusions that might not even be true. It’s just what you heard.

Just about all of the republican governors have botched the pandemic. Yup. Protecting themselves while gambling with the lives of their constituents.

Just about all of the republican governors have botched the pandemic. Yup. Protecting themselves while gambling with the lives of their constituents.

South Dakota has a very low death rate, the Republican broad in Pierre has a real good handle on the situation.

South Dakota has a very low death rate, the Republican broad in Pierre has a real good handle on the situation.
The capital of South Dakota had 170,000 people.

Its the 17th largest state but 46th as far as population.

That means everyone lives miles apart. Aka social distancing.

858,000 people I’ve in that state. 10 million people live in Michigan.

You guys know you’re just spinning bs right? You must

Science told Cuomo it was safe to put infected in nursing homes?

Is that from the Zombie science manual?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

So you think deaths in California should just be straight up compared to deaths in Delaware. LOL. Every time I think you can't get any dumber ...
Huh? Explain

Not possible. You're way, way too stupid to ever give it. I'd rather explain it to a tree stump. The odds are better

I can't take you seriously when you just said California and Delaware should just compare deaths and we should not look at death rates. I can't believe you said that. There really is no point. Some sip the Democrat kool-aid, some gulp. You stuck your head in and drowned

I guess Coumo placing active COVID-19 paitents into closed system nursing homes was a great Idea.... Fucking morons..

I can see where you get your information. Since the start of the pandemic trump has made over 1000 misleading or false statements about corona.

You may want to look at the case fatality ratio not just the per capital deaths.

Trumps to blame. He said, no matter what happens, leadership is responsible. He’s leader now

Why are Belgium, Spain, Italy, the UK, Chile, Sweden and some others worse?

Huh? Explain

I can't take you seriously when you just said California and Delaware should just compare deaths and we should not look at death rates. I can't believe you said that. There really is no point. Some sip the Democrat kool-aid, some gulp. You stuck your head in and drowned
Is that just what you wanted to hear? Are you fucking with me? Trying to be flippant, obtuse and dumb?

Why are Belgium, Spain, Italy, the UK, Chile, Sweden and some others worse?
I don’t know you tell me? The point is if you are trying to suggest red states are doing better then tell us why. And then tell us why other countries are doing better. Must be the same reasons?

Huh? Explain

Is that just what you wanted to hear? Are you fucking with me? Trying to be flippant, obtuse and dumb?

I don't know what that means. I doubt you do either. You said death "rates" don't matter. You were very clear

Forum List

Back