Later Today: Rasmussen Poll on Covid Vaccines

At what point did you realize it was all a lie?

UB8qhUr.jpg

Linky?

True, being leaky is not a good thing. Neither is believing any vaccine has been perfect. Jimmy Dore suffers from the exact same mental block.

Fauci can be a corrupt, lying sack of shit, the COVID vaccines have saved millions of lives, and they've prevented far more serious illness than they've ever caused. All can be true at once and logically are.

Understand the difference between “perfect” and “not perfect”

““When a vaccine works perfectly, as do the childhood vaccines for smallpox, polio, mumps, rubella and measles, it prevents vaccinated individuals from being sickened by the disease, and it also prevents them from transmitting the virus to others,” said Andrew Read, an author of the study and an Evan Pugh professor of biology and entomology and Eberly professor in biotechnology at Penn State University.”

Last edited:
A lot has changed with the virus itself. The virus has mutated to a less virulent variety and is no longer the danger it once was, thus we see no reason for additional shots.

Fake news

It does appear to the case, however, that a motorcyclist who was killed in a traffic accident also tested positive for COVID-19, and was initially listed among Florida's COVID-19-related deaths. But officials from the Florida Department of Health said that person has since been removed from the count.

Asking random people what their uninformed medical diagnosis of death is… fucking brilliant.

Just read an account. 50 year old neighbor got the shot, 6 days later died of blood clots in lungs.

These stories are everywhere. Husband's coworker's spouse died in his sleep. Late 30s. "Cardiac". Sure. I don't even count that as a death I know "personally" because I don't know the person "personally". But certainly that's a vaccine death.

People KNOW these stories, and you can't stop them, and they are having a real effect.

Last edited:
How much cash did they get?

Do you think so little of our doctors and nurses (the ones that do the coding) that you think they would violate their oaths to get a hospital more money?

Hospital administrators?

100%

If you don't, you're a fool.

From the survey...

Seventy-seven percent (77%) of adults who have not gotten COVID-19 vaccinations believe it’s at least somewhat likely that side effects of COVID-19 vaccines have caused a significant number of unexplained deaths. Among those who have gotten the vaccine, just 38% consider unexplained deaths from the vaccine at least somewhat likely.

-------------------------

Similarly, while 45% of those who have not been vaccinated against COVID-19 think someone they know personally might have died from vaccine side effects, only 22% of vaccinated adults think so.

-------------------------------

Voters with annual incomes below $30,000 are most likely to think there are legitimate reasons to be concerned about the safety of COVID-19 vaccines, while those with incomes above $200,000 are most likely to believe people who worry about vaccine safety are spreading conspiracy theories.

So?

Gwyneth Paltrow is rich as heck and she stuffed things up her hoo hah that don't belong there as "treatments". Does being rich make people automatically smart?

Gosh if that's true, Elon Musk is de facto BRILLIANT. So is...Donald Trump.

Stupid post, even for you, and that's saying something.

Follow up question: when you were poor, were you also dumb?

Bullshit.

They said they knew someone they "THINK" "MAY" have died from side effects caused by the vaccine.

There are roughly 268 million people in America aged 16 and older. That would mean about 75 million people in America, 16 and older, know someone they think may have died from vaccine.

Exactly right.

The stories are everywhere. Wait til people feel comfortable telling them....

Linky?

True, being leaky is not a good thing. Neither is believing any vaccine has been perfect. Jimmy Dore suffers from the exact same mental block.

Fauci can be a corrupt, lying sack of shit, the COVID vaccines have saved millions of lives, and they've prevented far more serious illness than they've ever caused. All can be true at once and logically are.

Getting ahead of the Fauci dump this week. Heh.

Leaky vaccines are bad--ya think? Yet you took them and contributed to the variants. What is it you folks say? "Shame on you!"

Yes…people DID die because of what they believed…

and regretted it.

Imagine if these people could have had access to EFFECTIVE treatments WITHOUT having to inject themselves with immune-busting, cancer-causing shots.

Exactly right.

The stories are everywhere. Wait til people feel comfortable telling them....

Means not a single one is a confirmed connection to the vaccination. It's what people think and may be related to the vax.

Getting ahead of the Fauci dump this week. Heh.

Leaky vaccines are bad--ya think? Yet you took them and contributed to the variants. What is it you folks say? "Shame on you!"
No, no, no. We say you're clearly off your meds again, Typhoid. Spinning up like a typhoon!

No, no, no. We say you're clearly off your meds again, Typhoid. Spinning up like a typhoon!

If I were you I would go get my heart and lungs checked out. Did you get boosters? One or two?

At the very least, go check out my natural remedy thread on what can detox you from spike proteins. In Health and Lifestyle.

If I were you I would go get my heart and lungs checked out. Did you get boosters? One or two?

At the very least, go check out my natural remedy thread on what can detox you from spike proteins. In Health and Lifestyle.
Did you get boosters? One or two?

At the very least, go get your flu shot, take a chill pill, and get back to bed.

Forum List

Back