Latest ABC/WaPo Poll Is an Absolute Horror Show for Joe Biden, Leaves George Stephanopoulos Stunned

Hey Lefties, your boy China Joe is in massive, gargantuan, unprecedented trouble with the electorate, including your own Party.

But don't take it from me.

Take it from this Establishment puppet:

Trump plus 7 against Brandon.

DeSantis also plus 7!

-13 with independents.

58% of Dems don't even want him to run again!

His support amongst blacks has dropped by well over 50%.

63% say he doesn't even have the mental capacity to be President!

I guess all those "Right Wing Conspiracy Theories" have taken hold despite the corporate media's most valiant efforts.

Either that or people simply trust what they can see with their own eyes.

That, folks, is what we call the ball game.

You best hope Joey somehow pulls off the virtually impossible task of fixing everything he's broken.

But I didn't describe it as impossible for nothin'.

Hoo boy, is this delicious stuff.

Happy Sunday.

You’re not the sharpest tool in the shed are you?

Nor will they cast a vote for a convicted criminal on parole or pardon.

Oh but they will if they see it's a political prosecution by a corrupt, bloated Deep State that doesn't care about the people.

You just don't get it, and you still won't even when it's far too late.

Fine by me.

Oh but they will if they see it's a political prosecution by a corrupt, bloated Deep State that doesn't care about the people.

You just don't get it, and you still won't even when it's far too late.

Fine by me.
I get it yet Trump is not the answer and neither is Biden, in fact, there is no chance of anyone with a similar plan will make it.

What they keep on forgetting is the popular vote does NOT elect the president.
True, pubs have a built in small state advantage. My big concern is the guy not in power always looks better than the guy in power to many independent nitwits. However, I can’t believe America is that stupid. This site is a view at the dumbest Americans not the average.

True, pubs have a built in small state advantage. My big concern is the guy not in power always looks better than the guy in power to many independent nitwits. However, I can’t believe America is that stupid. This site is a view at the dumbest Americans not the average.
It's just like the poor choices we had in 2016 and 2020 it's nothing but a shitfest of lousy candidates.

They just (barely) talked about it on CNN and just laughed it off and got their TDS on.....The segment might have been 2 minutes long in the 4th quarter of their State of the Union show.

Now I bet had the poll been reversed then they would have led with it for 20 minutes....Those are the kind of leftist scum we are dealing with.

Sorry, I don't support Chicom Joe the traitorous fuckstick.
I love my country, I hate my government, but I can see who has tried to overthrow the legitimacy of the govt. and that was Trump...Your inability to recognize that fact only shows your contempt for the nation which is worth the concern and steadfast support of honor which Trump has none.

Hey Lefties, your boy China Joe is in massive, gargantuan, unprecedented trouble with the electorate, including your own Party.

But don't take it from me.

Take it from this Establishment puppet:

Trump plus 7 against Brandon.

DeSantis also plus 7!

-13 with independents.

58% of Dems don't even want him to run again!

His support amongst blacks has dropped by well over 50%.

63% say he doesn't even have the mental capacity to be President!

I guess all those "Right Wing Conspiracy Theories" have taken hold despite the corporate media's most valiant efforts.

Either that or people simply trust what they can see with their own eyes.

That, folks, is what we call the ball game.

You best hope Joey somehow pulls off the virtually impossible task of fixing everything he's broken.

But I didn't describe it as impossible for nothin'.

Hoo boy, is this delicious stuff.

Happy Sunday.

Joe himself said it best tgfdvghjdxssaegvnm

That is yer fantasy and has nothing to do with reality, please go back to the echo chamber.
So Hunter gets a couple million from Putin and Biden personally goes to the house floor. The first president to do that, to plead with congress to give Putin the northstrom pipeline. While stopping our pipeline. Then China gives Hunter millions and Biden let's China fly a spy balloon over our country for a week and closes our rare earth mines. Giving China complete control over the ev battery's. No, Biden isn't paid off at all, you're an idiot.

Forum List

Back