Latest News On Arab Spring

And the death toll continues to rise. Oh well, at least terrorists are continuing to massacre each other in their own countries. My only regret over it is the suffering & dying of innocent victims, especially the children, by their own people.

Arab Spring of hellfire and brimstone | Arab Spring Now

But but but what about the Israeli genocide of the poor peaceful Palestinians? To read some of the posters here, one would think there's only about 10 Palestinians left.

LOL! And have you heard the one about "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land."

And the death toll continues to rise. Oh well, at least terrorists are continuing to massacre each other in their own countries. My only regret over it is the suffering & dying of innocent victims, especially the children, by their own people.

But but but what about the Israeli genocide of the poor peaceful Palestinians? To read some of the posters here, one would think there's only about 10 Palestinians left.

LOL! And have you heard the one about "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land."

to expand on the topic "arab spring" I would like to mention the
beautiful "SPRINGTIME FOR ACHMED" --- going on in places like Syria and
Tunisia and add KENYA to the list. Not one to TOOT MY OWN HORN ---
(really----I am very modest) I did bring up the issue of oppression of both
hindus and christians in Kenya ---LONG AGO------and was castigated by several
dearly beloved fellow messageboarders----some even decided that if I do not have
a cyberspace LINK-----"IT NEVER HAPPENED" I got my information from
Kenyan Hindus here in the USA ----------over the past SEVERAL YEARS
terrorist attack type beheading things ---little girls the favored prey

Bosh and piffle! I counted at least two dozen survivors. Noah started with less.

I am still waiting to learn when Israel's ancient land became this "Palestinian land" that they claim Israel is strealing. Very cleaver those Zionists.

I am still waiting to learn when Israel's ancient land became this "Palestinian land" that they claim Israel is strealing. Very cleaver those Zionists.

MJB sweetie-----where have you been? The board lawyer EXPLAINED-----circa---
500 BC ----during the time the country of ISRAEL was in exile because of Babylonian
aggression------there was a typically OVERLY ETHNOCENTRIC GREEK---named
Herodotus who decided that the WHOLE area-----from Syria thru Ashkelon should be
called "PALESTINA" because there was s short lived AEGEAN outpost in and around
Ashekelon of AEGEANS who almost spoke greek-----there were lots of greeks in Syria too. The almost greeks in Ashkelon were called "PLESHTIM" which means something like "garbage that floated in" Remember ANTIOCHUS the wicked king? He did his crap a bit later. The lawyer seems to believe that the idiot HERODOTUS was
inspired by her very own deity----the baby murdering "isa". Of course none of this stuff
has anything to do with the people who call themselves "arab palestinians" today----but
try not to be picky

Well then, when the land of Israel was in exile from the Babylonian captivity, circa 500 BCE, where were the Muslim Palestinians whose land Israel is stealing?

MJB sweetie-----where have you been? The board lawyer EXPLAINED-----circa---
500 BC ----during the time the country of ISRAEL was in exile because of Babylonian
aggression------there was a typically OVERLY ETHNOCENTRIC GREEK---named
Herodotus who decided that the WHOLE area-----from Syria thru Ashkelon should be
called "PALESTINA" because there was s short lived AEGEAN outpost in and around
Ashekelon of AEGEANS who almost spoke greek-----there were lots of greeks in Syria too. The almost greeks in Ashkelon were called "PLESHTIM" which means something like "garbage that floated in" Remember ANTIOCHUS the wicked king? He did his crap a bit later. The lawyer seems to believe that the idiot HERODOTUS was
inspired by her very own deity----the baby murdering "isa". Of course none of this stuff
has anything to do with the people who call themselves "arab palestinians" today----but
try not to be picky

MJB---- try to cope-----the learned lawyer informs us that the Aegeans
who lived ----in the precincts of Ashkelon for awhile-----spoke arabic----and
were arabs-----as were the Assyrians-----who-----were actually largely Phonecians ---
and greek speaking----but that is ok -----because greek is arabic. I am not sure if
Herodotus was an isa respecting arab-----but Antiochus was-----sorta. THE PROOF is
that almost all of the New Testament was written in greek-----which must be arabic---
because its protagonist ---_ISA was an arabic speaking guy

It is actually true that some muslims say that ALEXANDER (the great guy with the little boy friends) was really a muslim. In fact his goal was the transformation of the planet
to one giant glorious CALIPHATE

Oh now I get it. The Muslim Palestinians are direct descendants of the precincts of Ashkelon who land Israel is stealing.

were arabs-----as were the Assyrians-----who-----were actually largely Phonecians ---
and greek speaking----but that is ok -----because greek is arabic. I am not sure if
Herodotus was an isa respecting arab-----but Antiochus was-----sorta. THE PROOF is
that almost all of the New Testament was written in greek-----which must be arabic---

It is actually true that some muslims say that ALEXANDER (the great guy with the little boy friends) was really a muslim. In fact his goal was the transformation of the planet

Oh now I get it. The Muslim Palestinians are direct descendants of the precincts of Ashkelon who land Israel is stealing.

MJ, that slow learners course you took has done you a world of good. Keep on truckin'!

LOL! Ain't it amazing what we can learn on message boards?

Hossfly;7886350]

MJ, that slow learners course you took has done you a world of good. Keep on truckin'![/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back