Latest Poll: USA Today - Biden -21/ +37.8 to -59

Golfing Gator

And he wants to give criminal illegals $450,000

According to "reports", Biden himself said he was not going to do it. Time will tell. But I do agree that would not go over well with the voters. Way bigger deal than Afghanistan

Seems it was something that was thrown around by the DOJ/DHS when talking about how to deal with the law suits.

Even far left Odemon knew to keep military on there

We should have left 10 years ago at least. All we did was waste money and lives. The end result was always going to be the Taliban taking the country over. There is a reason that Trump made his deal with the Taliban and not the Afghan Govt of the time

I wish voters would have realized what an incompetent, damaging president he would be a year ago. Things would have been so much better at this point.
I think they did but their votes were diluted by fake Democrat votes.

Fine but you evacuate the civilians , then the equipment, then the troops
The corrupt hack did it in reverse order

He did fuck it up for sure. He never should have moved the date back hoping for a made for TV moment on 9/11.

Though the time to remove the equipment was when we went from 14,000 troops to 2,500. There is no way the 2,500 could have removed it all, assuming the Afghan army agreed to give it back since the vast majority of what was left had been given to them by the 3 previous presidents

I wish voters would have realized what an incompetent, damaging president he would be a year ago. Things would have been so much better at this point.

~~~~~~

Joe Biden was asked by a reporter why these voters should support him. Biden said they probably shouldn’t.

Soccer moms and Latinos can’t stand him

He still has almost all the black vote
You hear people say, "Let's go Brandon" pretty much everywhere, even sneaking it in on TV hear and there.

I've never seen anything like it really.

Forum List

Back