Latest Poll: USA Today - Biden -21/ +37.8 to -59

50 years of welfare.

Yep, that is all any black person cares about, welfare.

How very open minded of you

I just do not understand why they are not flocking to your chosen party with such open mindedness as you all show.

Soccer moms and Latinos can’t stand him

He still has almost all the black vote

Soccer moms and Latinos and the rest of America CAN'T STAND HIM!

America can't stand the evil Moron who stole the election, and they can't stand all this fetid Brandon Administration in general!

POS very single one of them! :mad-61:

Last edited:
Yep, that is all any black person cares about, welfare.

How very open minded of you

I just do not understand why they are not flocking to your chosen party with such open mindedness as you all show.
Because of welfare; they have large screen TV and Smart Phones.
Unlike you, I talk to them.

I have seen more negative coverage of Biden than any Dem POTUS in my lifetime from the MSM.

Also, he has about the worst year of any president I can recall, much of which was self-inflicted. But Afghanistan is over and done with and will not be an issue in 2022. Seems COVID is heading that way slowly, though his mandates are keeping it an issue longer than it needs to be.

If in 2022 the supply chain issues are corrected and oil production goes up, by this time next year he will have much to take credit for, rightly or wrongly.
That's a pretty low bar, I dont know how old you are but the media typically acts a lot like Monica Lewinski when there's a D in office. They cant ask too many questions with their mouth full. The media during the Trump admin reminded me more of Loraina Bobbett.

Because of welfare; they have large screen TV and Smart Phones.
Unlike you, I talk to them.

It seems you talk down to them, not to them. It is funny as fuck that you do not see how racist you are being...all black people have TVs and Smart phone only because of welfare.

If I said the same sort of thing about Jews you all would shit in your pants.

I work with a lot of black people, none are on welfare, all have TVs and smartphones like the rest of us. Odd you do not know any black people that have jobs

It seems you talk down to them, not to them. It is funny as fuck that you do not see how racist you are being...all black people have TVs and Smart phone only because of welfare.

I work with a lot of black people, none are on welfare, all have TVs and smartphones like the rest of us. Odd you do not know any black people that have jobs
I talk to them about lots of things.
Many of them are not aware of the benefits of a good education because Democrats, who run the public schools, don't want them to vote R when they grow up.
How many minority areas do you visit in a month?
If you don't speak to them, STFU.

I work with a lot of black people, none are on welfare, all have TVs and smartphones like the rest of us.

I know you live far away from any slums and only work with Blacks who, hopefully, are educated.

I talk to them about lots of things.
Many of them are not aware of the benefits of a good education because Democrats, who run the public schools, don't want them to vote R when they grow up.
How many minority areas do you visit in a month?
If you don't speak to them, STFU.
Once again, how many minority areas do you visit in a month?

I work with a lot of black people, none are on welfare, all have TVs and smartphones like the rest of us.

I know you live far away from any slums and only work with Blacks who, hopefully, are educated.

Yeah, no slums in St Louis or East St Louis! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Keep digging deeper, you are just proving your racism.

I asked a question twice that you have not answered twice.
Your ad hominems are typical of your dishonesty.

Your question is irrelevant. The mere fact you think all black people like welfare so they can have the nice things we white people have is all anyone needs to know.

I have seen more negative coverage of Biden than any Dem POTUS in my lifetime from the MSM.

Also, he has about the worst year of any president I can recall, much of which was self-inflicted. But Afghanistan is over and done with and will not be an issue in 2022. Seems COVID is heading that way slowly, though his mandates are keeping it an issue longer than it needs to be.

If in 2022 the supply chain issues are corrected and oil production goes up, by this time next year he will have much to take credit for, rightly or wrongly.
Exactly......

ONE SENTENCE is overwhelming to Leftists who are so utterly accustomed to their guys being made heroes no matter what.

Your question is irrelevant. The mere fact you think all black people like welfare so they can have the nice things we white people have is all anyone needs to know.
I never said all Black people live in slums; I said the majority of them seem compliant because they are comfortable.

You have 0 contact with people who live in slums for generations because their representatives don't create the conditions to raise them up in society.
You are an elitist.

Who gives a shit? He's getting shit done, doing great things for America. By next year's mid-terms people will see tangible results that Democrats will run on. Especially mothers. A friend of mine of is getting $200 per month from Biden's Child Tax Credit for her tween daughter. Her husband works but her company shut down the local office and laid everyone off, kinda - some part-time zoom stuff. So $200 helps a lot. And she's not political at all but she's going to remember who helped her. Joseph Biden (God's choice)

I never said all Black people live in slums; I said the majority of them seem compliant because they are comfortable.

You have 0 contact with people who live in slums for generations because their representatives don't create the conditions to raise them up in society.
You are an elitist.

I'm still banking on......

He's sitting in a dark propaganda trolling office somewhere in Bejing

Here's how bad it is at this stage of his presidency:

* Biden 42% (272 days into his presidency)

* Donald Trump 37% (283 days)
* Barack Obama 52% (271 days)
* George W. Bush 88% (288 days)
* Bill Clinton 47% (271 days)
* George H.W. Bush 70% (289 days)
* Ronald Reagan 53% (286 days)
* Jimmy Carter 54% (277 days)

Yeah. Kamala is the problem. Get her out of there and watch Joe's approval skyrocket. 😃

That's sarcasm right?

Because she has nothing to do with his approval. He earned it by consistently fucking this country and it's people in the ass all for the sake some half baked dumbass ideas that aren't good for anyone except him, his administration and pharmaceutical companies and the Chinese and racist fucks like BLM.

Getting rid of Kamala wouldn't do anything because no one cares about her because she doesn't do anything. She was only hired because she has tits and isn't white. She was a selling point for their liberal agenda to appeal to liberals, that's all. She is there to be seen and not heard.

Forum List

Back