Latino Civil Rights Leader Has A Harsh Warning For Republicans

The men coming here aren't little children. The are experienced fighters and gang bangers. They aren't refugees. They are criminals looking for wealthier victims.

The bluff don't work. Anybody think a radical left wing hispanic illegal alien advocate will ever support republicans?

The bluff don't work. Anybody think a radical left wing hispanic illegal alien advocate will ever support republicans?

As was mentioned earlier. Americans don't take well to threats.

If you want to sway me, sell me your position.

If you can't sell your position of flooding this country with criminals, threats will be equally ineffective.

A shoplifter is a shoplifter. A thief. Someone who steals from another. He's not an underfunded shopper who I should allow into my store for humanitarian reasons.

The real criminals are the ones who stand in the way of helping these children out by denying them food, water, and shelter during their time of most need

Are you a real criminal? Do you oppose the US military invading Honduras and carving out a 10 square mile safe-zone where we can create a refugee camp for these people? This way you can sell your car, use the proceeds to buy food and ship it down to these kids so that they have something to eat.

Within that safe-zone, American taxpayers will insure their safety and people like you can personally pay to feed them, and educate them, and whatever other Nanny things tickle your fancy.

Refugees, my ass. What are you doing about the refugees who are trying to flee Detroit and Chicago?
Hey, why don't you read President Bush's 2008 law thoroughly about the refugee children before you open your mouth again. You might just learn to keep it shut.

I thought all you Libs were Bush haters. I will admit ... his law is just one more mark against him. It's just one step under his implementation of "Homeland Security." Our nation is more "insecure" now than ever before.

Yep, the idea they would be voting for any other party than the gimme handouts party is quite laughable.

I'm 100% with Ms. Murguia on this and you will also see Hispanic and Latinos overwhemingly Vote Democratic in the next several important elections and beyond. It has turned into a travesty of justice for these innocent child refugees but you know who is to blame for not passing Immigration Reform don't you? If you don't, read all about it. This is an excellent article that explains it well.

Bennet blames House for stalled immigration reforms

Which also means you'll be seeing your party become much more socially conservative in the coming years, as Hispanics who are not nearly into gay marriage as white libs are, and they are much more likely to be Christian than white libs as well.
So enjoy your last days of a socially liberal party while you can ! :badgrin:

Yep, the torch and even Guano are in for a big surprise...:eusa_clap:

You go keep standing with people like her...bravo

NCLR President: GOP Will Lose White House If Attitude On Child Refugees Continues

LOS ANGELES -- Janet Murguía, president of the country's largest Latino advocacy group, has a formal warning for Republicans: Help the child refugees at the border and act on immigration reform, or say goodbye to the idea of winning the White House.

Murguía, the head of the National Council of La Raza, the largest Latino civil rights and advocacy organization in the United States, delivered her remarks Monday afternoon at the Los Angeles Convention Center during day three of the NCLR's annual conference. On the subject of the current border crisis, Murguía said she was "sickened" by the hostile reaction of many Americans to the child refugees and blamed House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) for Congress' inability to pass immigration reform.

More than 57,000 children escaping poverty and violence in Central America have arrived at the U.S.-Mexico border since October, overwhelming local resources. Many of the children, upon arrival, are turning themselves in to authorities and attempting to seek asylum.

In late June, overcrowding at the Texas-Mexico border prompted the Department of Homeland Security to transfer many of the children to California facilities, where they were blocked by anti-immigration protesters in Murrieta.

"The plight of these child refugees has sadly brought out the worst in a lot of people," Murguía told an audience of hundreds on Monday. "I was sickened by the sight of angry protesters this month in Murrieta, California, blocking busloads of refugee children and shouting 'Go back to where you come from!' and 'No illegals!' ... When they cloak their hatred in patriotism, shouting 'USA! USA!' it made me angry."

LARAZA is a terrorist organization that must be eradicated.

Let's cut all the BS and get down to basics.

Whoever is behind it, the USA is being invaded!

That's it - INVADED!

A direct threat against our sovereignity. And, the man who swore to defend this country from "all enemies, foreign and domestic" is doing exactly nothing about it.

Let's cut all the BS and get down to basics.

Whoever is behind it, the USA is being invaded!

That's it - INVADED!

A direct threat against our sovereignity. And, the man who swore to defend this country from "all enemies, foreign and domestic" is doing exactly nothing about it.

everyone SHOULD outraged and contacting YOUR REPRENTATIVES about this
not only for the law breaking he is allowing and actually THEY ARE AIDING and ABETTING it, but THE COST it is to you the people

Talking about giving them an inch, that is what happens when the law is lax on people who carry guns and get rowdy like those who stop buses carrying the refugee children. They think they can walk over anyone anytime but they should consider themselves lucky that they haven't gotten arrested yet for standing in the way and being obstructionists.

Get rowdy? Being obstructionists?

Pfffft! These people are invoking their 1st amendment rights to protest the government's incompetence in the handling of the security of the US/Mexican border AND the government's attempts to endanger the peace and security of communities by bussing these diseased criminals into towns that don't have the resources to deal with such an influx.
Criminal? Give proof that these innocent, little refugee children are criminals.
Just coming here illegally makes them criminals. Then we have the gangbangers among them. God only knows how many murderers and perverts are among the lot of them.

The real criminals are the ones who stand in the way of helping these children out by denying them food, water, and shelter during their time of most need.... I don't see how they can live with themselves and go to bed each night knowing what they have done against these children

If it tugs at your heartstrings so damn much, maybe you should open your house up to a few of these kids.

I'm 100% with Ms. Murguia on this and you will also see Hispanic and Latinos overwhemingly Vote Democratic in the next several important elections and beyond. It has turned into a travesty of justice for these innocent child refugees but you know who is to blame for not passing Immigration Reform don't you? If you don't, read all about it. This is an excellent article that explains it well.

Which also means you'll be seeing your party become much more socially conservative in the coming years, as Hispanics who are not nearly into gay marriage as white libs are, and they are much more likely to be Christian than white libs as well.
:lol: You sure are in zzzzzzzz mode right now, as that's all In Your Dreams! The Last Hard Laugh will be on you and your party! Just take a look.

Gay Marriage Poll: More than 50 Percent of Latinos Support Same Sex Marriage - Mic

Latino groups launch groundbreaking gay rights public service campaign. | Freedom to Marry

Congressional Hispanic Caucus Supports LGBT-Inclusive Immigration Reform | Young People For

Yep, the torch and even Guano are in for a big surprise...:eusa_clap:

You go keep standing with people like her...bravo
:lol: (PT giving Stephie a pat on her head and telling her to keep on believing that.) :lol:

Now Stephie, Get off that cloud and come back to the Real world! Be sure to read this, girl!

Gay Marriage Poll: More than 50 Percent of Latinos Support Same Sex Marriage - Mic

Latino groups launch groundbreaking gay rights public service campaign. | Freedom to Marry

Congressional Hispanic Caucus Supports LGBT-Inclusive Immigration Reform | Young People For

Forum List

Back