Latino's for Trump

I agree.

That doesn't change the fact that republicans, for whatever reason also won't pass legislation.
They want to pass legislation to secure the border and democrats refuse to do that. That means no one crosses the border illegally. We already have laws on that that are not being enforced. It has nothing to do with jobs. We could have a kazillion jobs available but if we secure the border, illegals won't be able to get to them. We need to stop people from crossing and, if anyone does get across, we immediately throw their asses back over the border, not give them goodies and freebies and release them into our country to "show up later" for some kind of court appearance.

They want to pass legislation to secure the border and democrats refuse to do that. That means no one crosses the border illegally. We already have laws on that that are not being enforced. It has nothing to do with jobs. We could have a kazillion jobs available but if we secure the border, illegals won't be able to get to them. We need to stop people from crossing and, if anyone does get across, we immediately throw their asses back over the border, not give them goodies and freebies and release them into our country to "show up later" for some kind of court appearance.
What legislation have they tried to pass? I'm tired of hearing how Republicans want to pass legislation but for whatever reason they never submit any. Hell, I'm still waiting for the bill to address inflation many of them promised when they ran for office. Where the hell is it?

All we have representing Repubs in the house now are MGT, Geatz, and Jordin...and they don't even work Congress as they are simply Trump's personal hand puppets...but I'm getting off track here...

We can't just toss them back if they claim amnesty. We can't just toss them back if they ignore expired VISAs and we certainly can't stop them from coming if they can get work.

Remove the incentive to cross and overhaul the laws so they can't simply claim amnesty or use VISAs that are handed out like candy.

Did you know that about half of all illegals in America arrived legally through VISAs but didn't return or report when their VISAs expired? It's a huge problem.

What legislation have they tried to pass? I'm tired of hearing how Republicans want to pass legislation but for whatever reason they never submit any. Hell, I'm still waiting for the bill to address inflation many of them promised when they ran for office. Where the hell is it?

All we have representing Repubs in the house now are MGT, Geatz, and Jordin...and they don't even work Congress as they are simply Trump's personal hand puppets...but I'm getting off track here...

We can't just toss them back if they claim amnesty. We can't just toss them back if they ignore expired VISAs and we certainly can't stop them from coming if they can get work.

Remove the incentive to cross and overhaul the laws so they can't simply claim amnesty or use VISAs that are handed out like candy.

Did you know that about half of all illegals in America arrived legally through VISAs but didn't return or report when their VISAs expired? It's a huge problem.
Yes, what legislation have Democrats tried to pass to secure the border? None

Yes, what legislation have Democrats tried to pass to secure the border? None
None that I know of and certainly nothing effective but the problem will never be fixed if voters don't accept the fact that ultimately, after all the rhetoric and smoke and mirrors, immigration policy is a failure on both sides.

Latino's and other minorities are upset that illegals are taking their jobs.

Either but focusing on republican administrations since they seem to be doing the most bitching about immigration yet do little to fix it.
Might be because the lefts my way or the highway approach and the repo's sayin' hey, wait a minute'.

None that I know of and certainly nothing effective but the problem will never be fixed if voters don't accept the fact that ultimately, after all the rhetoric and smoke and mirrors, immigration policy is a failure on both sides.
It's only a failure because Democrats refuse to accept any legislation that would put a stop to it and you need both sides to tango. One side can't do it on their own.

It's only a failure because Democrats refuse to accept any legislation that would put a stop to it and you need both sides to tango. One side can't do it on their own.

What legislation have republicans submitted?

None that I know of.

The only way house Republicans will submit any meaningful legislation is if Trump tells them it's ok.

You have a reading problem. Democrats won't vote for any legislation.
So? That didn't stop Republicans from trying to overturn obama care 1200 times. You submit bills that.you know won't pass to hold politicians accountable for.their decisions...not to mention Repubs have controlled both houses of Congress and the executive more then once in the last couple decades.

Where was the bill then? I would guess it was thrown in the trash by construction, agriculture and food processing lobbyist but that is just my guess.

So? That didn't stop Republicans from trying to overturn obama care 1200 times. You submit bills that.you know won't pass to hold politicians accountable for.their decisions...not to mention Repubs have controlled both houses of Congress and the executive more then once in the last couple decades.

Where was the bill then? I would guess it was thrown in the trash by construction, agriculture and food processing lobbyist but that is just my guess.
No one is held accountable for anything. The two parties offer up only Republicans and Democrats to vote for so you can't ever hold anyone accountable. Sure, you can vote out one Democrat and vote another one in and vice versa but all you are left with is the same thing you already had before and no party is ever held accountable.

No one is held accountable for anything. The two parties offer up only Republicans and Democrats to vote for so you can't ever hold anyone accountable. Sure, you can vote out one Democrat and vote another one in and vice versa but all you are left with is the same thing you already had before and no party is ever held accountable.
I agree. Like with your entire post.

Part of the reason that I wish people would vote for moderate candidates. My ideal candidates would be Klobuchar and Kasich...don't care which one leads the ticket.

Sadly both have the charisma of a flat grey rock besides the fact that the DNC and RNC have a strangle hold on who can even run for president.

Shit, if you remember, the RNC tried to railroad Trump but they waited too long and we're unable to stop his momentum.

I agree. Like with your entire post.

Part of the reason that I wish people would vote for moderate candidates. My ideal candidates would be Klobuchar and Kasich...don't care which one leads the ticket.

Sadly both have the charisma of a flat grey rock besides the fact that the DNC and RNC have a strangle hold on who can even run for president.

Shit, if you remember, the RNC tried to railroad Trump but they waited too long and we're unable to stop his momentum.
I actually wrote in Kasich in 2016. But, not too long after that election, Kasich came down with TDS.

I actually wrote in Kasich in 2016. But, not too long after that election, Kasich came down with TDS.
Honestly I haven't heard him say much of anything about Trump but I'm sure he likely did.

That is one of the things I like about him. He typically stays out of the limelight.

Forum List

Back