Laura Ingraham - DACA deal will be "electoral nightmare for republicans"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
She got that right. Is trump being drugged like alex jones has suggested.?

Laura Ingraham: I Don't Remember Hearing 'Repair the Fence!' - DACA Deal Will Be 'Electoral Nightmare' for GOP - Breitbart

Thursday on her nationally syndicated radio show, conservative talker Laura Ingraham railed against President Donald Trump for a reported deal he struck with Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) immigration policy.

sep14 2017 “Let me just get this straight — at these rallies during 2015, 2016, I don’t remember hearing, ‘Repair the fence! Repair the fence! Repair the fence and make Mexico pay for the fence.’ Who the heck said ‘repair the fence?’ He’s going to get creamed on this and if this goes down the way I fear it goes, mark my words — this will be an electoral nightmare for Republicans. You think all these DACA, quote ‘kids,’ as Donald Trump called them today, their average age 23 — the kids? Do you think they’re all going to be like conservative populists because you cut a deal late at night with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer? What planet are you living on?”

She got that right. Is trump being drugged like alex jones has suggested.?

Laura Ingraham: I Don't Remember Hearing 'Repair the Fence!' - DACA Deal Will Be 'Electoral Nightmare' for GOP - Breitbart

Thursday on her nationally syndicated radio show, conservative talker Laura Ingraham railed against President Donald Trump for a reported deal he struck with Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) immigration policy.

sep14 2017 “Let me just get this straight — at these rallies during 2015, 2016, I don’t remember hearing, ‘Repair the fence! Repair the fence! Repair the fence and make Mexico pay for the fence.’ Who the heck said ‘repair the fence?’ He’s going to get creamed on this and if this goes down the way I fear it goes, mark my words — this will be an electoral nightmare for Republicans. You think all these DACA, quote ‘kids,’ as Donald Trump called them today, their average age 23 — the kids? Do you think they’re all going to be like conservative populists because you cut a deal late at night with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer? What planet are you living on?”

No you can blame his daughter and son in law. If Trump fucks this up if I was Steve Bannon I would get my ass to Iowa and New Hampshire pronto

I don't think so. Deporting Dreamers would be the political nightmare. Deport adults who chose to break the law. The kids...America is all they know. Trump is getting more border security, and good will out of the deal.

And, IMO, the people who want Dreamers deported are a tiny minority.

They're not dreamers, they're fraudsters. All illegals have learned to SAY they were brought here as infants and they never have any proof. You can buy forged school documents on every street corner. Some simply say "i was homeschooled."

They're not dreamers, they're fraudsters. All illegals have learned to SAY they were brought here as infants and they never have any proof. You can buy forged school documents on every street corner. Some simply say "i was homeschooled."
Trump_DACA.jpg

I don't think so. Deporting Dreamers would be the political nightmare. Deport adults who chose to break the law. The kids...America is all they know. Trump is getting more border security, and good will out of the deal.

They're not kids, you fool They're in their 20s and 30s. And most are lying about being brought here by their parents. Aunt Barry didn't vet any of these criminals. THINK

They're not kids, you fool They're in their 20s and 30s. And most are lying about being brought here by their parents. Aunt Barry didn't vet any of these criminals. THINK
trump_DACA_2.jpg

I have to say, the one thing that chaps my ass the most is having these dreamers act ungrateful to us for allowing them to prosper even though they aren't citizens. That's right, watch fking TV and watch em all with their signs telling americans the thing these wish to be to fk off. I say deport their lazy fat asses the bunch of ungrateful leaches. I have no tolerance for ungrateful illegal criminals

I have to say, the one thing that chaps my ass the most is having these dreamers act ungrateful to us for allowing them to prosper even though they aren't citizens. That's right, watch fking TV...
You mean "watch Faux News" as they go out of their way to feed your confirmation bias.

I have to say, the one thing that chaps my ass the most is having these dreamers act ungrateful to us for allowing them to prosper even though they aren't citizens. That's right, watch fking TV...
You mean "watch Faux News" as they go out of their way to feed your confirmation bias.
I don't watch em harry, I've told you that over and over again. I watch normal broadcast news

I don't watch em harry, I've told you that over and over again. I watch normal broadcast news
There is no broadcast news which shows Dreamers to be ungrateful.

What you are seeing, retard, is Dreamers angry that assholes like you want to kick them out of the country they love.

What you are seeing, retard, is Dreamers angry that assholes like you want to kick them out of the country they love.
those assholes you got em. see I was right. those who are ungrateful they had an opportunity to make money. be free, not worry about life for awhile, but alas, they know they are illegals, otherwise they wouldn't be worried about deportation. funny you don't see the irony harry. me and my fellow americans owe them absolutely nothing. zero. hahahaahhahahahaa

BTW, I never kicked them out of mehico. if they loved it so much, why don't they just go home?

and you wonder why i have said more than one time here that this stroonge is one of the stupidest posters here?.....

I still believe that we're deporting the wrong people; keep the hardworking Dreamers, deport Antifa and Soros
To North Korea, parachutes optional.

I used to think Pinochet was a real mean and harsh motherfucker and would never fit in here in the USA, then I realized Soros owns the Dem Party and see where he wants to take us --helicopter rides might be the answer after all

When Trump signs an amnesty for Dreamers, all his little cuck supporters will sit there and take it. Just like they have every other promise he has broken up their asses.

The question is when did they come into the US? If they have spent most of their life in the US, then they are Americans. To send them back to a country they have at best distant memories is cruel. Monsters like you are the ones who need to be deported.

Forum List

Back