Laura Ingraham - DACA deal will be "electoral nightmare for republicans"

I have to say, the one thing that chaps my ass the most is having these dreamers act ungrateful to us for allowing them to prosper even though they aren't citizens. That's right, watch fking TV and watch em all with their signs telling americans the thing these wish to be to fk off. I say deport their lazy fat asses the bunch of ungrateful leaches. I have no tolerance for ungrateful illegal criminals

I have a better idea. I have no tolerance for hateful people like you. Deport you and keep the DREAMers.

This is one time where Trump is saving Republicans from themselves. The political disaster would be having them dragged off by the federal bully boys. The majority of Americans already support the DREAMers and this would send it even higher at Republican expense.

I have to say, the one thing that chaps my ass the most is having these dreamers act ungrateful to us for allowing them to prosper even though they aren't citizens. That's right, watch fking TV and watch em all with their signs telling americans the thing these wish to be to fk off. I say deport their lazy fat asses the bunch of ungrateful leaches. I have no tolerance for ungrateful illegal criminals

I have a better idea. I have no tolerance for hateful people like you. Deport you and keep the DREAMers.
so you prefer an illegal over a fellow citizen, that is just amazing. I know who you are now. oh and come and try and deport me you fking chunk of waste.

This is one time where Trump is saving Republicans from themselves. The political disaster would be having them dragged off by the federal bully boys. The majority of Americans already support the DREAMers and this would send it even higher at Republican expense.
and clinton was supposed to have a landslide win. you stick with that poll chunkie.

so you prefer an illegal over a fellow citizen, that is just amazing. I know who you are now. oh and come and try and deport me you fking chunk of waste.

That's what Trump did on one of his building projects.

he did? he used workers with visas. that happens all the time by all businesses. it's time to stop that. that time is now. he never used illegals. so you're absolutely wrong.

he did? he used workers with visas. that happens all the time by all businesses. it's time to stop that. that time is now. he never used illegals. so you're absolutely wrong.

They were undocumented polish workers, 200 in all, that Trump used for the demolition work to build Trump Tower.

Trump ended up paying the union at least $400,000 in lost dues, and between $1 and $4 million to the Polish workers.

So they were illegals, without work Visas.

What you are seeing, retard, is Dreamers angry that assholes like you want to kick them out of the country they love.

Love america??? HAHAHA. All illegals hate america. The american media constantly tells them to blame their poverty on america and white people.

The question is when did they come into the US? If they have spent most of their life in the US, then they are Americans. To send them back to a country they have at best distant memories is cruel. Monsters like you are the ones who need to be deported.

How can they prove they were brought to america by their parents when they were little kids.? All illegals have learned to make that claim. THINK

Nope, you're wrong. Trump used illegals to build Trump Tower.

What Donald Trump Knew About Undocumented Workers at His Signature Tower

You are a hatemonger and a bunch of human garbage. They are more Americans than you are.

Kind of strange but typical that the incoherent angry left quotes Laura Ingraham when it's convenient for a inane quote.

The question is when did they come into the US? If they have spent most of their life in the US, then they are Americans. To send them back to a country they have at best distant memories is cruel. Monsters like you are the ones who need to be deported.

How can they prove they were brought to america by their parents when they were little kids.? All illegals have learned to make that claim. THINK

They could prove it by their school records and immunizations.

They could prove it by their school records and immunizations.

Hey einstein. You can buy forged school documents on every street corner. Trying to vet all these fraudsters will cost the american taxpayer billions. Just deport them - as the law demands. THINK

Forum List

Back