LaVoy Finicum, armed with a handgun, reached for his waistband just before he was shot

For the third time....and lets be clear this is your very last chance: if you have a better source of information, show us.

Very last chance? Or what beeaatch? I made a long post to tell you where I am coming from and why I have a problem with some of yours' and faun's posts. I thought I made it in clear English. Let me sum it up again, since you seem to not have the same careful comprehension skills that I think I posses. I have the same info as you. However, I have read it and analyzed it more carefully instead of focusing on the 'talking points' as it seems as though you and faun have.

You have deflected from my main question that has brought this debate between us to a head, so let me spell it out for you.

For the third time. . . . . and lets be clear that this is your very last chance; since it seems as though it is ok with you and faun that the FBI fired upon LaVoy immediately upon leaving the truck with his hands up (since you sidestepped this part of my question three times), it would be OK for me to go to your home and/or see you on the street and fire my weapon at either of you two and as long as I do not hit and/or kill you with any rounds, RIGHT? I can put holes in your car, home, anything even though your hands are up, as long as I do not hit you, RIGHT?

Because that is what your opinion about this one part of the issue is telling me.

This isn't the movies. People don't typically reach for where they've been shot. Even modern movies don't do that anymore because blood in films is no longer taboo thanks to The Wild Bunch.

from the video where he is reaching is not where the mouth of his inside pocket is or would be expected to be

He was reaching for or at his left pocket which is where his loaded 9mm was. Cops don't wait to make sure armed men fleeing custody are just reaching for their Iphones.

And how exactly cops knew there is a gun in his left pocket?

They didn't know, but cops don't wait to find out. When someone is ordered to get on the fround and instead reach for a pocket, cops are trained to open fire. If it were a black "thug" reaching for his "pocket", I'm sure you'd be just as circumspect, right?

True, however, in cases like that they cannot claim "he reached for the gun". The only thing they can say is that ""he reached for the pocket". See the difference?

Yes, that is until the police find a gun in the pocket to which Finnicum was reaching.

from the video where he is reaching is not where the mouth of his inside pocket is or would be expected to be

He was reaching for or at his left pocket which is where his loaded 9mm was. Cops don't wait to make sure armed men fleeing custody are just reaching for their Iphones.

And how exactly cops knew there is a gun in his left pocket?

They didn't know, but cops don't wait to find out. When someone is ordered to get on the fround and instead reach for a pocket, cops are trained to open fire. If it were a black "thug" reaching for his "pocket", I'm sure you'd be just as circumspect, right?

True, however, in cases like that they cannot claim "he reached for the gun". The only thing they can say is that ""he reached for the pocket". See the difference?

Yes, that is until the police find a gun in the pocket to which Finnicum was reaching.
Have we seen the gun?

Shooting at a vehicle rushing a police blockade is absolutely justified. As is shooting a man reaching for a gun to murder an Oregon State Trooper

What was the reason for the blockade?

Cops must have x-ray vision to see the "gun in the pocket".

The reason for the blockade?

How about months of armed occupation of the US govt building?

Sheesh.

You people are completely out of touch with reality.

Get a clue.

What US govt building was occupied for months?

For the third time....and lets be clear this is your very last chance: if you have a better source of information, show us.

Very last chance? Or what beeaatch?

Or you demonstrate you've got jack shit to offer.

I made a long post to tell you where I am coming from and why I have a problem with some of yours' and faun's posts. I thought I made it in clear English. Let me sum it up again, since you seem to not have the same careful comprehension skills that I think I posses. I have the same info as you. However, I have read it and analyzed it more carefully instead of focusing on the 'talking points' as it seems as though you and faun have.

You have deflected from my main question that has brought this debate between us to a head, so let me spell it out for you.

For the third time. . . . . and lets be clear that this is your very last chance; since it seems as though it is ok with you and faun that the FBI fired upon LaVoy immediately upon leaving the truck with his hands up (since you sidestepped this part of my question three times), it would be OK for me to go to your home and/or see you on the street and fire my weapon at either of you two and as long as I do not hit and/or kill you with any rounds, RIGHT? I can put holes in your car, home, anything even though your hands are up, as long as I do not hit you, RIGHT?

Because that is what your opinion about this one part of the issue is telling me.

And you've got jack shit to offer. You can provide us with no source better than the official investigation. I'm thus using the best information available.

And you're ignoring the best information available.

You're done.

They couldn't possibly know there was gun in the pocket. They were shooting at him before he even reached for the invisible "gun in the pocket".

By the way, all photos of LeVoy shows he was carrying gun in the underarm holster. Why would he reach for "the gun in the pocket" that is much harder to draw then one from the holster?

They couldn't possibly know there was gun in the pocket. They were shooting at him before he even reached for the invisible "gun in the pocket".

They wouldn't need to know he's got a gun in his pocket. After almost running a cop down with his truck and resisting arrest.....after telling him to get on the ground 3 times, if he reached for his pocket instead...

....he get shot. Justifiably.

Very last chance? Or what beeaatch?

Or you demonstrate you've got jack shit to offer.

I made a long post to tell you where I am coming from and why I have a problem with some of yours' and faun's posts. I thought I made it in clear English. Let me sum it up again, since you seem to not have the same careful comprehension skills that I think I posses. I have the same info as you. However, I have read it and analyzed it more carefully instead of focusing on the 'talking points' as it seems as though you and faun have.

And you've got jack shit to offer. You can provide us with no source better than the official investigation. I'm thus using the best information available.

And you're ignoring the best information available.

You're done.
Right on the video......dumbass

UOTE="Ame®icano, post: 13729972, member: 11420"]

They wouldn't need to know he's got a gun in his pocket. After almost running a cop down with his truck and resisting arrest.....after telling him to get on the ground 3 times, if he reached for his pocket instead...

....he get shot. Justifiably.[/QUOTE]
Look at the video again. The cop runs in front of him. Finicum swerved to avoid the government executioner.

Look at the video again. The cop runs in front of him. Finicum swerved to avoid the government executioner.

Finnicum rushes the police SUV.....the cop jumps into the snow and out of the way of Finnicum about to hit the police vehicles. Finnicum sweves about one second before colliding with the SUV and drives into the snow. The cop jumps AGAIN to avoid Finnicum, barely avoiding getting hit by Finnicum's truck by inches.

Then, after almost hitting a cop with his vehicle.....Finnicum jumps from the vehicle and tries to pull a gun out of his pocket to murder a cop.

The shooting was utterly justified. Like I said, your ilk were fucked the moment the video was released. As we can just watch it all happen.

Finnicum's mad dash trying to run the police blockade starts at around 9 minutes.

They shot at his truck before he reached the blockade. They shot while he had hands in the air. They were shooting at him regardless of where his hands were. Can you explain why police were shooting at his truck for another 8 minutes after they killed him even there was no threat to any of them?

And, according to what you just said, it seems everyone who resists arrest should be shot. Justifiably.

They shot at his truck before he reached the blockade. They shot while he had hands in the air. They were shooting at him regardless of where his hands were. Can you explain why police were shooting at his truck for another 8 minutes after they killed him even there was no threat to any of them?

And, according to what you just said, it seems everyone who resists arrest should be shot. Justifiably.
Welll ummmmm ummmm ......uhhhhhhhhh...BLM.........oooops

Steve, to them video is irrelevant. They love the government and trust to everything government serve to their plate. No questions asked.

Let's say there is written order to shot and kill LeVoy at the spot leaked to the press, they would still say it's justified.

But hey, they can have their opinions, just as we can ask the questions that need to be asked.

Steve, to them video is irrelevant. They love the government and trust to everything government serve to their plate. No questions asked.

Let's say there is written order to shot and kill LeVoy at the spot leaked to the press, they would still say it's justified.

But hey, they can have their opinions, just as we can ask the questions that need to be asked.

More accurately, I post the video whenever I can. Because it refutes the nonsensical horseshit that your ilk offer.

It shows Finnicum resist arrest, lead the cops on a high speed chase, try and run a police blockade, almost run down a cop, jump from his vehicle and reach for a gun to murder an Oregon State Patrolman.

And get shot. Justifiably. Here's the video again:

Finicum rushing the police blockade starts at around 9:00. I highly encourage anyone interested in what actually happened to watch it.

The militia narrative was fucked the moment the video was released.

By the way, all photos of LeVoy shows he was carrying gun in the underarm holster. Why would he reach for "the gun in the pocket" that is much harder to draw then one from the holster?
They don't have to see a gun. There was good reason to believe he was armed and he dropped his hands in a "reaching" motion towards his jacket. Nothing else was required for law enforcement to justifiably shoot that dumbfuck.

He wasn't trying to run a police blockade. He didn't see it until he rounded the curve. He swerved to avoid hitting the cars and the damn stupid cop who went out of his way to try to jump in front of Finicum truck. No, Finicum, instead of driving around the blockade and keep going, stopped the truck and got out. That is not attempting to run a police blockade. He stopped for the safety of his passengers, and he was executed for it by being shot 3 times in the back by murdering cowards on the government payroll.

"government payroll" ??

The armed insurrectionists are welfare queens, living off the public teat, supported almost entirely by the US tax payer.

Steve, you are a US traitor. You are never on the side of your country. Move to N Korea, where, I'm sure you will be much happier.
Racist Stevie is only upset because a white man was shot. Had Finicum been black, racist Stevie would be popping cans of Schlitz in celebration while starting threads here about how the thug deserved to get shot.

The cop was standing behind a car which appeared was about to be rammed by Finicum. He appears to lurch out from behind that vehicle; but not knowing Finicum would swerve into the snow bank at the last second, he inadvertently jumped into the path of Finicum's truck.

Forum List

Back