Lawsuit Filed After White Schoolboys Allegedly Drag Black Classmate With A Rope

They are guilty as fuck.

And you know that how?

Because they did it. Facts speak for themselves. I don't worry about the narrative they want to tell once they did the act. Fuck those racist pieces of shit.

What facts?
The facts that one of the boys was reported prior for bullying the girl and the fact that they did put the rope around her neck.

and dragged her with the rope around her neck all those are facts. They did the act. They admit it. Their narrative is they were just "pranking" it was all in fun. They have never disputed doing this act of the rope around her neck or dragging her around. They are pieces of shit.

Sorry, I just reviewed it again, and I didn't see anything conclusive.

All the claims are coming from interested parties and reported by the not credible Huffington Post.

And you know that how?

Because they did it. Facts speak for themselves. I don't worry about the narrative they want to tell once they did the act. Fuck those racist pieces of shit.

What facts?
The facts that one of the boys was reported prior for bullying the girl and the fact that they did put the rope around her neck.

and dragged her with the rope around her neck all those are facts. They did the act. They admit it. Their narrative is they were just "pranking" it was all in fun. They have never disputed doing this act of the rope around her neck or dragging her around. They are pieces of shit.

All the claims are coming from interested parties and reported by the not credible Huffington Post.

Of course you would say that vanilla factory robots stick together.

1280.jpg

The parents of a 12-year-old black girl have sued her Texas school after a group of white classmates allegedly wrapped a rope around her neck and “violently jerked” her to the ground, leaving burns in her skin that are documented in graphic photos included in the complaint.

The incident, which reportedly left the girl with a “severe and painful” rope cut on her neck, has brought national attention to Live Oak classical school, a largely white private school in Waco, Texas, that has been accused of having a history of bullying problems.

The injuries happened during the sixth-grade class’s overnight campout at the end of April when a group of students began to play with a rope swing hanging from a tree at the Germer Ranch in Blanco County.

Three boys surprised the girl, identified by her initials KP, while they were playing, according to the lawsuit.

“She did not see what the boys behind her were doing, and the next thing KP knew, she felt the rope wrap around her neck and she was violently jerked to the ground,” the suit states.
White classmates pulled black girl by the neck with a rope, lawsuit alleges
This shit should never have happened.

00xp-lawsuit_web1-blog427.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/18/u...und-black-girls-neck-on-school-trip.html?_r=0

A basket swing with a rope in Blanco County, Tex., where the students’ overnight class trip took place in April.

The lawsuit said the episode occurred at a swing: a disc-shape basket hanging from a tree with a separate rope that the children pulled to lift the swing higher. The girl said she had been pulling on the rope but then became tired and stood to the side. She then felt the rope around her neck, and she was “violently jerked” to the ground.

Live Oak Classical School said in a previous statement that the girl’s injuries were “caused accidentally” while the students — eight girls and 14 boys — were playing with a rope swing attached to a tree. The girl was one of two black students on the trip.

None of the chaperones called the child’s mother about the injury, and none of the adults saw the children as they played on the swing or the incident, the girl and her mother said. One of the parents, a doctor, examined her neck. The staff covered it in Vaseline and gave her ibuprofen, the girl said.

Parents of girl with rope-burned neck file lawsuit against Waco private school

Because it's not clear that they are guilty?

You do care about that, don't you?

They are guilty as fuck.

And you know that how?

What facts?

So all reports are true, got it.

Around her neck? Then it's funny that the photos only shows ONE side of her neck. Looks like it could be a brush burn to me.

That implies the rope was moving at a high speed, not wrapped around her neck tightly.

I want to be clear, if this was intentional, especially if it was part of bullying, the kids should be punished.

But you lefties are knee jerk if the accuser is black and the supposed bad guy(s) are white.

They are guilty as fuck.

And you know that how?

What facts?

Around her neck? Then it's funny that the photos only shows ONE side of her neck. Looks like it could be a brush burn to me.

That implies the rope was moving at a high speed, not wrapped around her neck tightly.

I want to be clear, if this was intentional, especially if it was part of bullying, the kids should be punished.

But you lefties are knee jerk if the accuser is black and the supposed bad guy(s) are white.

Those white racists nutters should lose their homes in lawsuits.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/18/u...und-black-girls-neck-on-school-trip.html?_r=0

A basket swing with a rope in Blanco County, Tex., where the students’ overnight class trip took place in April.

The lawsuit said the episode occurred at a swing: a disc-shape basket hanging from a tree with a separate rope that the children pulled to lift the swing higher. The girl said she had been pulling on the rope but then became tired and stood to the side. She then felt the rope around her neck, and she was “violently jerked” to the ground.

The NYT, slightly more credible than the Huffington post, says her injuries were a Rope Burn.

That more matches the schools story than the families.

And you know that how?

What facts?

So, here we see that you are assuming that they are racists.

Based on what? THat they are white?

You see what I mean about you being knee jerk?

The NYT, slightly more credible than the Huffington post, says her injuries were a Rope Burn.

They are Guilty as sin. Hope they get punished severely.

What facts?

White boys especially historically not very trustworthy.

What facts?

I just LOVE the racist hate dripping from your post next to your avatar that speaks of love for everyone.

What facts?

I just LOVE the racist hate dripping from your post next to your avatar that speaks of love for everyone.

Good :)

I like the way that new information from YOUR source, meant nothing to you.

You and I both know those white boys are guilty as fuck. we also know that white males historically write their own narratives to suit themselves. I know they did the crime and hope they get prosecuted.

What facts?

Mmm, ok.

So, that fact that you are a racist has been established.

You show no interest in supporting your claim that the white boys are guilty other than pointing out repeatedly that they are white, or "Vanilla Factory Robots".

Your desire to harm white children is not a valid reason to punish these children.

You and I both know those white boys are guilty as fuck. we also know that white males historically write their own narratives to suit themselves. I know they did the crime and hope they get prosecuted.

Neither one of us knows that.

I don't know it because the information provided does not give me enough to judge.

YOu don't know it because you don't care. You are a racist and you just choose to be on the side of the black person hoping they get lots of money from the school and that the White Boys get fucked.

Mmm, ok.

So, that fact that you are a racist has been established.

You show no interest in supporting your claim that the white boys are guilty other than pointing out repeatedly that they are white, or "Vanilla Factory Robots".

Your desire to harm white children is not a valid reason to punish these children.

Everyone know white robot defenders are dishonest. I ain't going to pretend you vanilla scoops care about being honest. The white racists can go fuck themselves. I have no give a shit about people pleasing any white people that defend such an act, NONE :lol:

Whip the boys asses n move on. Racism, racism, racism, holy shit this has gotten old a long time ago.

There's no evidence that it was intentional. Read the article.
Of course it was intentional cave chimp. One of the boys had been reported for bullying the girl prior to the incident. Read the article.

"Behind her in this group, within an arms length, were three boys, one of whom was the same boy Sandy had alerted Live Oak was bullying K.P. "
Sorry, porch monkey, but that's not proof. And the bullying allegation was just that, an allegation. No details, and the only accusers were the girl's parents. None of the other kids who witnessed the incident thought it was deliberate. There is nothing to lead anyone to believe this was a deliberate assault and there is absolutely no indication of any racial motivation involved.
This is an obvious case of a family trying to cash in on an opportunity to sue the school and get a lot of money from an accident by making the all too familiar charge of racism. It's what is known as a frivolous lawsuit and it'll be thrown out of court, as it should be. They may end up getting a small "nuisance" settlement for a few thousand dollars but no way will they be able to make a charge of racism or hate crime stick. Everything is racism to you people and no one takes you seriously any more.

Forum List

Back