Lawsuit Filed After White Schoolboys Allegedly Drag Black Classmate With A Rope

Of course it was intentional cave chimp. One of the boys had been reported for bullying the girl prior to the incident. Read the article.

"Behind her in this group, within an arms length, were three boys, one of whom was the same boy Sandy had alerted Live Oak was bullying K.P. "
Sorry, porch monkey, but that's not proof. And the bullying allegation was just that, an allegation. No details, and the only accusers were the girl's parents. None of the other kids who witnessed the incident thought it was deliberate. There is nothing to lead anyone to believe this was a deliberate assault and there is absolutely no indication of any racial motivation involved.
This is an obvious case of a family trying to cash in on an opportunity to sue the school and get a lot of money from an accident by making the all too familiar charge of racism. It's what is known as a frivolous lawsuit and it'll be thrown out of court, as it should be. They may end up getting a small "nuisance" settlement for a few thousand dollars but no way will they be able to make a charge of racism or hate crime stick. Everything is racism to you people and no one takes you seriously any more.
I didnt say it was proof cave chimp. I said it was evidence. Dont they teach you monkeys to read at the zoo?
It's not evidence either, porch monkey. Try again.
1280.jpg

The parents of a 12-year-old black girl have sued her Texas school after a group of white classmates allegedly wrapped a rope around her neck and “violently jerked” her to the ground, leaving burns in her skin that are documented in graphic photos included in the complaint.

The incident, which reportedly left the girl with a “severe and painful” rope cut on her neck, has brought national attention to Live Oak classical school, a largely white private school in Waco, Texas, that has been accused of having a history of bullying problems.

The injuries happened during the sixth-grade class’s overnight campout at the end of April when a group of students began to play with a rope swing hanging from a tree at the Germer Ranch in Blanco County.

Three boys surprised the girl, identified by her initials KP, while they were playing, according to the lawsuit.

“She did not see what the boys behind her were doing, and the next thing KP knew, she felt the rope wrap around her neck and she was violently jerked to the ground,” the suit states.
White classmates pulled black girl by the neck with a rope, lawsuit alleges
This shit should never have happened.
Looks like the cave chimps are teaching them young to go after the women. Had this been a Black male child they wouldnt have done it.
Of course it is evidence cave monkey. Its probable cause for the young cave chimps actions.
Nope, not evidence and no probable cause. No one is validating the claim that the girl had been bullied. The negro family made it up to get some free money. It'll be thrown out of court if it even makes it to court. Your wishful thinking doesn't count, loser.
As usually you have devolved into cave chimp chatter. Have fun monkey. :laugh:

575f6d8f0117e.image_-800x430.jpg

5762dba72200002e00f815e6.jpeg

The parents of a 12-year-old Texas girl, who sustained a severe rope burn on her neck during an overnight school field trip to Germer Ranch in Blanco County, Texas, filed a lawsuit Monday against Live Oak Classical School.

During a class visit to the ranch on April 28, the children came across a rope swing hanging from a tree. A second, longer rope was tied to the seat so that the children could pull the rope, lift the swing into the air and help the occupant swing. Three of K.P.’s classmates used this rope to hurt her, according to the lawsuit:
So awful!!!! I hope they win their lawsuit.
The parents of the kids that did this should check and make sure their fire insurance is up to date

575f6d8f0117e.image_-800x430.jpg

5762dba72200002e00f815e6.jpeg

The parents of a 12-year-old Texas girl, who sustained a severe rope burn on her neck during an overnight school field trip to Germer Ranch in Blanco County, Texas, filed a lawsuit Monday against Live Oak Classical School.

During a class visit to the ranch on April 28, the children came across a rope swing hanging from a tree. A second, longer rope was tied to the seat so that the children could pull the rope, lift the swing into the air and help the occupant swing. Three of K.P.’s classmates used this rope to hurt her, according to the lawsuit:
So awful!!!! I hope they win their lawsuit.
The parents of the kids that did this should check and make sure their fire insurance is up to date
They should take out some life insurance policies as well.

If the story was about 3 boys doing this to a white girl, your veins would have burst through your temples.
And you would be defending the negro thugs, like your butt buddy Asslickias.

Oh so you are defending your hate seeking behaviors.,is it just fine with you what these 3 white boys did this to a black girl.

White stool isn't normal and should be evaluated promptly by a doctor. White stool is caused by a lack of bile, which may indicate a serious underlying problem.

But Enough about the white bullshit that passes those racist bite back replies.

You can overlook 3 white boys dragging a little black girl by a rope around her neck and not even have the decency to admit that the act that happened to her was appalling, hateful,.awful, sad. Get your white shit checked and unclog those bile ducts.
White stool: Should I be concerned? - Mayo Clinic

:cool:
If the story was about 3 boys doing this to a white girl, your veins would have burst through your temples.

Oh so you are defending your hate seeking behaviors.,is it just fine with you what these 3 white boys did this to a black girl.

White stool isn't normal and should be evaluated promptly by a doctor. White stool is caused by a lack of bile, which may indicate a serious underlying problem.

You can overlook 3 white boys dragging a little black girl by a rope around her neck and not even have the decency to admit that the act that happened to her was appalling, hateful,.awful, sad. Get your white shit checked and unclog those bile ducts.

If it is determined by the local authorities, the school, and eyewitnesses that this was done deliberately with the intent of hurting the girl, I will be the first one to condemn it but if you think I'm gonna just jump in with your conclusion it was deliberate because you see racists behind every tree, think again, racist. BTW, your unhealthy preoccupation with feces and bile is disturbing as well as bizarre. You should consider psychiatric help to deal with your perverse thoughts. Say, you wouldn't be Unkotare's sock, would you?

Oh I bet you have a lot of problems living those you revised narratives about life and people in general that you tell yourself as truth. Get your poop shoot checked might help. :)

Sorry, porch monkey, but that's not proof. And the bullying allegation was just that, an allegation. No details, and the only accusers were the girl's parents. None of the other kids who witnessed the incident thought it was deliberate. There is nothing to lead anyone to believe this was a deliberate assault and there is absolutely no indication of any racial motivation involved.
This is an obvious case of a family trying to cash in on an opportunity to sue the school and get a lot of money from an accident by making the all too familiar charge of racism. It's what is known as a frivolous lawsuit and it'll be thrown out of court, as it should be. They may end up getting a small "nuisance" settlement for a few thousand dollars but no way will they be able to make a charge of racism or hate crime stick. Everything is racism to you people and no one takes you seriously any more.
I didnt say it was proof cave chimp. I said it was evidence. Dont they teach you monkeys to read at the zoo?
It's not evidence either, porch monkey. Try again.
Looks like the cave chimps are teaching them young to go after the women. Had this been a Black male child they wouldnt have done it.
Of course it is evidence cave monkey. Its probable cause for the young cave chimps actions.
Nope, not evidence and no probable cause. No one is validating the claim that the girl had been bullied. The negro family made it up to get some free money. It'll be thrown out of court if it even makes it to court. Your wishful thinking doesn't count, loser.
As usually you have devolved into cave chimp chatter. Have fun monkey. :laugh:
As usual you have no argument to my legitimate points. Have fun, flower boy. :gay:

If it is determined by the local authorities, the school, and eyewitnesses that this was done deliberately with the intent of hurting the girl, I will be the first one to condemn it but if you think I'm gonna just jump in with your conclusion it was deliberate because you see racists behind every tree, think again, racist. BTW, your unhealthy preoccupation with feces and bile is disturbing as well as bizarre. You should consider psychiatric help to deal with your perverse thoughts. Say, you wouldn't be Unkotare's sock, would you?

Oh I bet you have a lot of problems living those you revised narratives about life and people in general that you tell yourself as truth. Get your poop shoot checked might help. :)
And again you revert back to feces and poop related narratives. You are indeed a deviant. Seek help, seriously.

And again you revert back to feces and poop related narratives. You are indeed a deviant. Seek help, seriously.

ice%2Bcream%2Bsundae.JPG

Wow SJ trolled all of you into 4 pages of this? Get a hold of yourselves.

I hope SJ gets some black grandkids. That could probably become a reality show.
Says the homosexual who embraces Islam. Now THAT'S a reality show. You could team up with drifter and discuss your perversions.

Says the homosexual who embraces Islam. Now THAT'S a reality show. You could team up with drifter and discuss your perversions.
:cuckoo:

Does anyone else think that SJ is trying to push Islam on us? He's agreeing with all of their beliefs... but trying to act like he's not one of them... very strange.

I think he must be trying to trick us.

ice%2Bcream%2Bsundae.JPG

hello111.jpg

Look at Barney Fife getting worked up about his sexual fantasies :lol:

Does anyone else think that SJ is trying to push Islam on us? He's agreeing with all of their beliefs... but trying to act like he's not one of them... very strange.

He's sneaky but most those revisionists are :lol:

He's sneaky but most those revisionists are :lol:
He's more 'stupid' than 'sneaky'

Yet you're the sicko who defends their terrorism.

ice%2Bcream%2Bsundae.JPG

hello111.jpg
???

Look at Barney Fife getting worked up about his sexual fantasies :lol:
Says the deviant who keeps posting about feces.

Because they did it. Facts speak for themselves. I don't worry about the narrative they want to tell once they did the act. Fuck those racist pieces of shit.

What facts?
The facts that one of the boys was reported prior for bullying the girl and the fact that they did put the rope around her neck.

and dragged her with the rope around her neck all those are facts. They did the act. They admit it. Their narrative is they were just "pranking" it was all in fun. They have never disputed doing this act of the rope around her neck or dragging her around. They are pieces of shit.

Sorry, I just reviewed it again, and I didn't see anything conclusive.

All the claims are coming from interested parties and reported by the not credible Huffington Post.

Of course you would say that vanilla factory robots stick together.

No, we don't. That you think we do is your racism clouding your mind.

Oh, and fuck you, you racist asshole.

It was clearly a hate crime. After viewing the injury, only a racist would even question that.
Fortunately, your emotional knee jerk opinion does not supersede the law.

Fortunately people like you will become increasingly marginalized as America continues to embrace civilization over barbarism.

This is likely true.

In the future, in Minority Majority America, the knee jerk opinion of lefties like agit8r and drifter probably WILL supersede the Law.

Just think of the FUN!

Forum List

Back