Lawsuits against the companies that make assault rifles.

Whiskey is designed to get a person drunk.
It has no other design function.
A firearm is designed to kill.

The design function of alcohol has no relationship to the design function of a automobile or a firearm.

Desperate attempts at equating these unrelated objects is silly.
By the way, I am not desperate. I used analogy's that are accurate as well as clever.

Yes, you did.
Or
something just as stupid.
After all...it's you.
Tell me and others this. When you talk about a topic, you swiftly drift off into talking about posters. What the hell makes you do that?

Yes, you did.
Or
something just as stupid.
After all...it's you.
I am pretty certain that the Governments nor the Military coined the term assault rifle. Why?

Well for one thing they are not defined. It is a made up term by Democrats.

So they classify rifles that fire but one time per squeeze of the trigger as special? What makes them special? That they autoload?

How about a cannon on the tank? That to me is a true assault weapon.
What about those guns on airplanes. More assault weapons.
And if banned for citizens, by what authority can Government have so called assault weapons?

I am pretty certain that the Governments nor the Military coined the term assault rifle. Why?

The term “assault rifle” is a genuine, legitimate term, referring to a class of military rifles. During World War II, the Germans realized that battles were taking place at closer range and a higher pace than in previous wars, calling for a different type of rifle than the battle rifles that had become standard. Compared to a battle rifle, an assault rifle takes a smaller, less powerful round, and places more empasis on being able to fire more shots more quickly, with less emphasis on range or accuracy.

By definition, a true assault rifle is capable of both semiautomatic operation, and also fully-automatic mode, 3-shot burst mode, or both.

True assault rifles are (in blatant violation of the Second Amendment) very strictly regulated and nearly impossible for a civilian to legally obtain or possess in this country.

The fraudulent term “assault weapon” has been coined by anti-American, anti-Constitutional filth as a way to arbitrarily ban certain firearms based on mostly cosmetic traits that have no bearing whatsoever on their suitability for any legitimate or illegitimate use.

Take the case of Whiskey. Whiskey is not designed to cause a man to drink and kill a human. You still do not pass laws to blame the maker of the Whiskey.

Humans alone are responsible for things they do that are crimes. The gun can't be found guilty of a crime.
Are there any laws with regards to Whisky, and towards alcohol in general? Are the bulk of the laws aimed directly at Whisky/alcohol, or aimed at the person/consumer?

Alcohol has laws and regulations, or should I say, laws and regulations are placed on the people. Is Whisky banned?

Are there any laws with regards to Whisky, and towards alcohol in general? Are the bulk of the laws aimed directly at Whisky/alcohol, or aimed at the person/consumer?

Alcohol has laws and regulations, or should I say, laws and regulations are placed on the people. Is Whisky banned?
Is Whisky banned
It was. They even passed an amendment outlawing it.
and it worked, drunk driving decreased by 50%. Couldn't buy a legal drink anywhere, but drunk driving only decreased by 50%.

(guess it didn't work after all)

Whiskey is designed to get a person drunk.
A firearm is designed to kill.

The design function of alcohol has no relationship to the design function of a automobile or a firearm.

Desperate attempts at equating these unrelated objects is silly.
Whiskey is designed to be used legally

It was at one time another democrat failed ban

The term “assault rifle” is a genuine, legitimate term, referring to a class of military rifles. During World War II, the Germans realized that battles were taking place at closer range and a higher pace than in previous wars, calling for a different type of rifle than the battle rifles that had become standard. Compared to a battle rifle, an assault rifle takes a smaller, less powerful round, and places more empasis on being able to fire more shots more quickly, with less emphasis on range or accuracy.

By definition, a true assault rifle is capable of both semiautomatic operation, and also fully-automatic mode, 3-shot burst mode, or both.

True assault rifles are (in blatant violation of the Second Amendment) very strictly regulated and nearly impossible for a civilian to legally obtain or possess in this country.

The fraudulent term “assault weapon” has been coined by anti-American, anti-Constitutional filth as a way to arbitrarily ban certain firearms based on mostly cosmetic traits that have no bearing whatsoever on their suitability for any legitimate or illegitimate use.
Well, somebody should have told us all that when I was in the Army. And surely when I was in the California Cadet Corps (army unit) the Major in charge of us would have said that,.

I agree with your final statements and so far do not find that citizens truly wanting even a machine gun can't simply pay for the Federal license and own one.

If the aim is killing humans, there are so many many ways to kill humans. To take aim on a semi automatic rifle and call it a term that is wrong just won't do.

Shall we talk about laws that operate as laws are supposed to by Democrats against guns?

Forum List

Back