🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lawyer: Recognize Victims of ‘Terrorist Rape’

I think Sealie boy is forgetting how many times Jos has said that the Holocaust was a hoax

careful now...you don't want to be bringing up the holocaust. first of all it has nothing to do with this thread and we do not roudy flipping off into a tirade as to how you are a isoamonazi antisemite.

someone also said that the holocaust was brought up when people have no argument...his name is right on the tip of my tongue...and looks back at you when you save.

Wrong again Seal. I was just trying to remind people what kind of a poster Jos really is. Sorry you missed the point

Very interesting post, Seal.

well, i do think it is very dangerous to treat rape as anything but a horrible crime against women, and occasionally men. to claim it is "terrorism" opens the door to those who would defend it as a political act and it actually diminishes the crime..

maybe lipush should stop reading eldridge cleaver.

I think Sealie boy is forgetting how many times Jos has said that the Holocaust was a hoax

careful now...you don't want to be bringing up the holocaust. first of all it has nothing to do with this thread and we do not roudy flipping off into a tirade as to how you are a isoamonazi antisemite.

someone also said that the holocaust was brought up when people have no argument...his name is right on the tip of my tongue...and looks back at you when you save.

Wrong again Seal. I was just trying to remind people what kind of a poster Jos really is. Sorry you missed the point

JOS brings it up occasionally. i disagree with those who question the fact that there was a holocaust and have done so on this board but i will certainly defend their right to question it.

hitler opposed free speech.

i didn't miss any point. loinboy recently mentioned holocaust denial as you did and was taken to task for it, i think by roudy. perhaps it was you.

Last edited:
"careful now...you don't want to be bringing up the holocaust. first of all it has nothing to do with this thread and we do not roudy flipping off into a tirade as to how you are a isLoamonazi antisemite."

"someone also said that the holocaust was brought up when people have no argument...his name is right on the tip of my tongue...and looks back at you when you save."

"Wrong again Sealadumkoph. I was just trying to remind people
what kind of a poster
Joshank really is. Sorry you missed the point."

"JOSap brings it up occasionally. i disagree with those who question the fact that there was a holocaust and have done so on this board but i will certainly defend their right to question it."

"hitler opposed free speech." (oh there's a surprise. we saw what he was capable of when "opposed").

"i didn't miss any point. loOnboy recently mentioned holocaust denial as you did and was taken to task for it, i think by roudy. perhaps it was you."

"...i disagree with those who question the fact that there was a holocaust and have done so on this board but i will certainly defend their right to question it."

only those with nothing better on their feeble minds play that 'denial' game. all it really is is the world's biggest hee-man jew haters club....

and you...big deal, defend their right to deny it.... get a life "deniers" and their defenders !

My concern is that Israel has such small sentences for rape and not enough service for victims. Shouldn't the laws change? The law should be harsh whether it's a PA rapist or anyone else.

Forum List

Back