LAX Shooter's Note States He Was A "Pissed Off Patriot" And Made NWO References

Who said the LAX shooter was right wing? We do know Chris Dorner was an obama supporter
and we do know how the media has lied,
shit stain hates facts.

Haters hate: that's what bigreb does. The LAX dude was a righty terrorist.

Nope I just hate your fucking guts, and what evidence do you have that the LAX is right wing? Did it come from the same people that always attaches this kind of shit to the right wing, but later have to deflect or just forget about their lie?
We know for a fact Dorner was a obama supporter Loughner was a democrat

liberals.gif

shit stain hates facts.

Nope I just hate your fucking guts, and what evidence do you have that the LAX is right wing? Did it come from the same people that always attaches this kind of shit to the right wing, but later have to deflect or just forget about their lie?

The shooter called himself a "pissed off patriot" which is common in the teabagger circles, the same as the NWO reference which is often parroted by Beck and other right wing propaganda masters.

Also Loughner was a right winger, he shot a democratic politician in the head and killed numerous of her democratic supporters.

The shooter called himself a "pissed off patriot" which is common in the teabagger circles, the same as the NWO reference which is often parroted by Beck and other right wing propaganda masters.

Also Loughner was a right winger, he shot a democratic politician in the head and killed numerous of her democratic supporters.

You can try to turn a schizophrenic into a terrorist, but that is just your ignorance showing more than usual. A catastrophic illness like schizophrenia knows no party line. And I am beginning to believe you are a schizophrenic because you are such a concrete nonsensical thinker.

As to Loughner's party line he was reported to be registered a an Independent

Jared Lee Loughner was a registered independent, didn't vote in 2010 election
The Fix - Jared Lee Loughner was a registered independent, didn't vote in 2010 election

I can make the print larger if you can't make that out.

He was likely too sick to get it together to vote in 2010.

Now get your stupid head out of your ass, the shit is stoking your stupidity.

I should feel real guilty going toe to toe with someone as factually challenged as you are.

Last edited:

You can try to turn a schizophrenic into a terrorist, but that is just your ignorance showing more than usual. A catastrophic illness like schizophrenia knows no party line. And I am beginning to believe you are a schizophrenic because you are such a concrete nonsensical thinker.

As to Loughner's party line he was reported to be registered a an Independent

The Fix - Jared Lee Loughner was a registered independent, didn't vote in 2010 election

He was likely too sick to get it together to vote in 2010.

Now get your stupid head out of your ass, the shit is stoking your stupidity.

I should feel real guilty going toe to toe with someone as factually challenged as you are.

Who gives a shit how he's registered to vote? I could register as a republican, but that doesn't make me one.

He specifically targeted a democratic politician and her supporters.

Also your partisanship is showing you stupid bitch, nice job not saying a peep to bigreb that called him a left winger :cuckoo:

You are far too easy, you get your ass kicked over and over, yet think you are the one coming out on top :lol: Typical of brainwashed right wing pieces of shit like yourself,..

Last edited:

I mean I am not a stalwart supporter of Wikipedia ... But ... Even this seems to say you are full of crap.

Jared Lee Loughner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Doesn't look left to me. Hates government, fears NWO, hated Gabby Giffords

Typical of rightwing nutjobs

His friend said he ... "Wasn't left ... Wasn't right ... Didn't watch the news or listen to political radio" ... and he hated George Bush as much as anyone else at the time he shot Senator Giffords.
But ... A former classmate (Caitie Parker) also described him as ... "left-wing; quite liberal" and "radical".
It also described why he disliked Senator Giffords ... And it wasn't because she was a Democrat.

I guess you didn't read those parts ... Which doesn't really surprise me.

His friend said he ... "Wasn't left ... Wasn't right ... Didn't watch the news or listen to political radio" ... and he hated George Bush as much as anyone else at the time he shot Senator Giffords.
But ... A former classmate (Caitie Parker) also described him as ... "left-wing; quite liberal" and "radical".
It also described why he disliked Senator Giffords ... And it wasn't because she was a Democrat.

I guess you didn't read those parts ... Which doesn't really surprise me.

They all have fact filters on their brains!

Actually being against the establishment and thinking that the Cops. TSA, FBI, etc. are fascists are endemic to the far left (which currently controls the DNC).

Last edited:
One thing I can tell you about LAX having actually been there: If this guy walked the distance from entry to the TSA checkpoint with an assault rifle there were a lot of negligent people. Security at the Hong Kong airport had assault rifles. I wouldn't be surprised to see one there again. But this is the US. He was seen carrying it by a LOT of people who were so calloused they couldn't even be bothered to report him to airport security. Assault rifles don't just tuck into your pants pocket. If I had been and seen him, I would have quietly stepped into one of the little shops and asked that security be called. They could have cleared the concourse and handled the situation. But no one could be bothered.

(I will concede that he may have had it down the leg of his pants, but he would have been seen taking it out at the checkpoint and could have been dealt with before he got it in position to use.)

This entire thing was an airport security cluster fuck. But then LAX is just an airport cluster fuck, so I guess you can't expect better.

Actually being against the establishment and thinking that the Cops. TSA, FBI, etc. are fascists are endemic to the far left (which currently controls the DNC).

Yes, it is. And the leftist radicals of the 60s didn't go away. They just mainstreamed themselves.

What kind of name is Ciancia anyway? CIAnCIA. A fake one would be my guess.

Who told you this? the same ones who has called every shooting in the country right wing involved but later to find out it was was someone who was left wing?
We know Dorner was an obama supporter what facts do you have to support your position?

Hillary calls herself a patriot too. Must be a rightwinger.

Forum List

Back