Lay Aside Political Lies And Take A Good Look At The Debt

What did they do to deserve a $11.4 billion gift?

Mid-sized banks lost lots of money of regular, plain vanilla home mortgages.

I hear plenty of people say "the banks got billions in taxpayer money and gave themselves big bonuses", never mentioning that the money was paid back.

What attack, where?
yet Mid-sized banks did not lose money on sub prime mortgages and have to be bailed out while HIDING the extent of toxic assets

I hear plenty of people call you a dumb twat. Doesn't make it so, your posts do.

Over a million Jobs?

News of the government's sale of all remaining shares of General Motors followed the release earlier today of a report from a respected industry researcher that the federal bailout and bankruptcy restructuring of GM saved 1.2 million jobs and preserved $34.9 billion in tax revenue.

STORY: Government sells last shares, exits GM ownership

That bailout involved about $51 billion in taxpayer funds overall -- with $49.5 billion going into GM directly for what was originally a 60.8% equity stake in the company. The Treasury Department said late today that it recouped $39 billion from the sale of that stake, for a loss of $10 billion.

Here is an analysis by 24/7 Wall St. of the report on bailout benefits in jobs and taxes: Report: GM bailout saved 1.2 million jobs
your ideological attacks

yet Mid-sized banks did not lose money on sub prime mortgages and have to be bailed out while HIDING the extent of toxic assets

Banks didn't need to make sub-prime loans to lose money on mortgages.

your ideological attacks

My calm correction of errors on this thread were attacks? LOL!
Don't cry.

Forum List

Back