🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Le Pen "lost in France"

You can speculate on what you think I am, but I will not be entering discussions about me. I am not important.

Social media has changed things a lot. People have to manipulate harder. Before the internet all you needed to do was control the TV news. For the UK that wasn't so hard, BBC (govt controlled) ITV and Channel 4.

I'm not giving any propaganda at all. I don't like either side in the conflict. It's like two kids who've been naughty and each side is blaming each other. However I look at what exists, look at the History and see what's there.

I've also been to the Middle East and seen for myself the attitudes that exist there.

Here's a list of wars.

1948, Israel gets to be a country and within hours Egypt, Jordan and Syria invade.

1967 - six day war - Israel invaded Egypt.

1967-1970 - war of attrition - Egypt trying to get its territory back.

1973 - Yom Kippur War - Egypt and Syria attacked Israel

So, I believe you're wrong. And in reality stating who started what war ignores a lot of what is going on. For example Sharon started a lot of conflicts by provoking, but also Hamas did the same thing. Sometime provocation could happen 20 years before.

That the Arabs attacked within hours of the British pulling out is telling. And it shows Israel's mentality. They have a siege mentality because their Arab neighbors are exceedingly aggressive. If you hit a dog repeatedly, it might turn into an aggressive dog.

What we need to look at is what happened BEFORE Israel became a country, when Jews were leaving Europe (because the Europeans were killing Jews in pogroms) and arriving in Palestine, how were they treated? From what I can see there weren't too many problems at first, and then the Arab leaders (as opposed to the ordinary people) decided they hated the Jews and started an aggressive campaign against them.
I just do not know why you are so engulfed by Israel/Palestine that you are determined to put your views into threads which are not about it. This is not about and never has been a thread about Israel. It is about the possibility of people in France voting for Le Pen and why that might be but you have been determined, despite being asked more than once, not to, to make it about Israel to do so and possibly given your little bit on the people of the middle east, your dislike of them. This thread has nothing to do with Israel. There is as I said an Israel/Palestine forum where your interest in Israel Palestine can be investigated as much as you want.

Last edited:
I just do not know why you are so engulfed by Israel/Palestine that you are determined to put your views into threads which are not about it. This is not about and never has been a thread about Israel. It is about the possibility of people in France voting for Le Pen and why that might be but you have been determined, despite being asked more than once, not to, to make it about Israel to do so and possibly given your little bit on the people of the middle east, your dislike of them. This thread has nothing to do with Israel. There is as I said an Israel/Palestine forum where your interest in Israel Palestine can be investigated as much as you want.

Oh my word. I'm sorry, but I say it's the other way around. I've been responding to what you've written. You taken the tangent and then I've responded again to that tangent.

Either way, looks like conversation is over.

Oh my word. I'm sorry, but I say it's the other way around. I've been responding to what you've written. You taken the tangent and then I've responded again to that tangent.

Either way, looks like conversation is over.
No it was yourself. My interest was primarily the breakdown of our democratic systems and the reaction to that. The situation we are in now is very like that. You brought in Corbyn in 39 and Palestine in 48.
He was leader of the Labour Party. And yet he would come out in support of the Palestinians. Which led the Jews of the UK to attack him for being anti-Jewish which helped to destroy him as Labour leader. Why did he need to even talk about Palestine? Nothing to do with being Labour leader. His ideology got in the way of his goals.

I pointed out that it was the right of Labour who started this not the 'Jews of the UK', The point was that they could not stand the idea of a genuine left Labour Leader. It looks likely as it was in the 30's when people's confidence in the political system also fell, that it is going to be a choice of left or far right. We, the West in a general way, have already moved a great deal to the right. It is interesting that even here in the UK talking about some things is almost impossible like to you not supporting the actions of Israel, a hard right country when you yourself are strongly to the left. Would not happen so would seem a good choice for people wanting to bring Corbyn down. I don't know if you saw the electoral debate where Nicola Sturgeon was invited and people felt she opened up the discussion to things or ways or working which seemed to have become ;banned' to speak about. In 2000 you would have found few people in the UK who supported Israel. What made the change? News again. Something happened in a private meeting which no one knows about and the BBC which used to give us full coverage of what was going on there, talking to the Palestinians etc was banned from doing so and in order to get a job in the BBC concerned with the ME people had to make it very clear that it was Israel, whatever she did, that they supported. I get that you are moved to get into Israel deeply and another time I might have done it though it was not the topic of the Thread. How Israel affected the UK, even the UK election would have been but not the history of Israel. You have been good to talk with.

PARIS, April 17 (Reuters) - French prosecutors said on Sunday they are examining a report by the European Union's anti-fraud agency accusing far-right presidential candidate Marine Le Pen and members of her party of misappropriating thousands of euros' worth of EU funds.​

Le Pen: Crimea reunited with Russia in accordance with the results of the referendum.
The supranational elite of the EU will not forgive this

"Whoever Putin chooses for France, Paris is obliged to give us money for bombs and missiles" - Zelensky

Forum List

Back