Leading US doctor says he won't get treatment if he gets cancer after 75

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
That's his personal choice. doctors live in their own bubble, and this guy worked on Obamacare, i believe

In terms of Chemotherapy I agree with him 100% --almost guaranteed to hasten a painful death .

But there are so many remarkable non approved treatments producing amazing results .

Don't overcomplicate Cancer -- it is rogue cells showing inflammation and going on a killing spree .

There are proven strategies to counter .

DYOR . Start from basics and ignore Pharma who just want your money .

In terms of Chemotherapy I agree with him 100% --almost guaranteed to hasten a painful death .

But there are so many remarkable non approved treatments producing amazing results .

Don't overcomplicate Cancer -- it is rogue cells showing inflammation and going on a killing spree .

I would go as far as diagnosing cancer and then go for "natural" treatments. Never accept allopathic treatment for anything if you can avoid it.

Stop eating sugar now and you cut your risk radically.

Currently undergoing chemo. Were I elderly I can't imagine this doing me a lot of good. It's kind of a nightmare of nausea, weakness, bowel disturbances and cold sensitivity. My prognosis is good only because I am still strong and have some life left to live. Some of the really old people I see at the cancer center are suffering the torments of the damned. Can't say I would go through this shit again if it comes back in 15-20 years.

Currently undergoing chemo. Were I elderly I can't imagine this doing me a lot of good. It's kind of a nightmare of nausea, weakness, bowel disturbances and cold sensitivity. My prognosis is good only because I am still strong and have some life left to live. Some of the really old people I see at the cancer center are suffering the torments of the damned. Can't say I would go through this shit again if it comes back in 15-20 years.
I'm sorry to hear that. Best of luck on your recovery.

Damn doctors probably won’t continue to practice medicine after they die, either. Selfish pricks.

My wife just finished chemo last month.
I could see someone go through it at 75, but over 80 might not be worth the suffering

I'm not a big fan of chemo. Focused radiation though, in certain cases is extremely effective.

I would go as far as diagnosing cancer and then go for "natural" treatments. Never accept allopathic treatment for anything if you can avoid it.

Stop eating sugar now and you cut your risk radically.

I hear VooDoo is very effective.
Good luck with it

To just make such a blanket statement is sort of ignorant IMHO. Depending on the kind of cancer, and the specific treatment prescribed, I can see someone declining treatment because it would be too rough on them and they think that its more likely they will die of something else before the cancer takes them. But this should be a decision made, if and when the diagnosis is made.

Go ahead, get 'em all.

But don't forget your shots.

Go ahead, get 'em all.

But don't forget your shots.

My wife just went through it
It is amazing the number of advancements in oncology so that cancer is no longer a death sentence.

But we still have to deal with morons like yourself who seek alternative cancer treatments and mock vaccines

My wife just went through it
It is amazing the number of advancements in oncology so that cancer is no longer a death sentence.

But we still have to deal with morons like yourself who seek alternative cancer treatments and mock vaccines

Just as long as you tell us you got your shots.

That's what we care about.

Much ado about nothing and not worth a discussion. He might likely change his mind if he develops cancer or not but who cares?

Forum List

Back