Leak: AP Article To Come Out in Hours Showing Republicans Have 10% Lead in Early Voting!!

Really bad sign for Democrats. Early voting is one of the few things they're good at.

The official report is due out in a few hours.

Just remember how wrong your polls were about Romney. And a week ago in Michigan they said Rick Snyder was 8 points ahead and now its a dead even race.

The only reason Republicans will win is because historically most Americans don't show up for midterm elections. Why? Because they are dumb.

So you're saying those dumb people showed up to vote for Obama. Glad one of you finally admit it.

I have called out EC for trolling her own thread and have reported it. The point is (1) we all knew this would be a good election for the Pubs and (2) that EC decried a liberal posting as e-electionering yet she does it here.

Democrats have this election in the bag. Harry Reid said Iowa was their best hope. Democrat Joni Ernst surged to a 7 point lead over republican challenger Bruce Braley. Big moo's speech for her turned the tide.

Oops. My bad. Joni is the Republican. Moo campaigned for Braley.

Sorry 'bout that.

Democrats have this election in the bag. Harry Reid said Iowa was their best hope. Democrat Joni Ernst surged to a 7 point lead over republican challenger Bruce Braley. Big moo's speech for her turned the tide.

Oops. My bad. Joni is the Republican. Moo campaigned for Braley.

Sorry 'bout that.

She had no idea who she was supporting.
Could not even get the name right...

It is so good to know that come Wednesday the far right Putinistas and commie lovers are out on their ass from the GOP unless they kiss ass, accept immigration reform, and making ACA better.

Of course the responsible GOP candidates are ahead.

That's why we eliminated the TPM in the primaries this year!
Sure your a rupub fucking toad.

His disgusting, turn coat, fat ass is a Republican about as much as my far left hair stylist is, LOL.

But I even talked HER into going to vote early for Repubs because she's disgusted with Dems and she can't vote on Tues. She's Latino and Obama has really opened her eyes!

It is so good to know that come Wednesday the far right Putinistas and commie lovers are out on their ass from the GOP unless they kiss ass, accept immigration reform, and making ACA better.

Of course the responsible GOP candidates are ahead.

That's why we eliminated the TPM in the primaries this year!
Sure your a rupub fucking toad.

His disgusting, turn coat, fat ass is a Republican about as much as my far left hair stylist is, LOL.

But I even talked HER into going to vote early for Repubs because she's disgusted with Dems and she can't vote on Tues. She's Latino and Obama has really opened her eyes!
To be a turncoat he would have had to turn from something ever since I have been here he's never changed his liberal position

:popcorn:

continue with the fake e-electionering, the types you jumped on in aother thread, EC

I have called out EC for trolling her own thread and have reported it. The point is (1) we all knew this would be a good election for the Pubs and (2) that EC decried a liberal posting as e-electionering yet she does it here.

Keep bumping my thread, fat ass. I'd offer to pay you lots of money but I couldn't stand to shake your hand. So turncoat, did you support the enemy when you were in the Army.

All I've ever seen you post are pro Democrat posts on this Board. You're a revolting POS, and fake as can be, FAKEY.

Now, back to Republicans doing well in early voting......which one of my four links did you not believe about early voting????????

I'm waiting........

:popcorn:

continue with the fake e-electionering, the types you jumped on in aother thread, EC

Is that my favorite fat ass, FAKEY bumping my thread again?? LMFAO. You're the biggest tool in the world.

So which one of my AP links or other links showing early voting favoring REP's you not agree with, idiot????

Come on idiot, I'm waiting.

Well idiot???

Keep bumping this for me fat ass Fakey....I have other threads to go to. LOL.

And show me which link was not a real one while you're at moron

You are a loser, EC, in and out of the service, a Bootlicker Class One, for sure.

You are a hypocrite, doing here what you criticized someone for doing a couple of weeks ago.

What is fun for me is knowing that the far right will have its collective hand shaken, then turned and kicked into the ally by the mainstream on Wednesday.

That's what I though would happen.

She turned and fled another one of her threads.

Maybe seeing this will make her come back.

The only reason Republicans will win is because historically most Americans don't show up for midterm elections. Why? Because they are dumb.
Electing a community organizer is dumb. Now we know why.

Really, why? o
How far up your rear would it need to go for you to see it?

Gee, I don't know. I suppose any answer you proffered would belong in the colon, too much farther north and the stomach would reject it.

You are a loser, EC, in and out of the service, a Bootlicker Class One, for sure.

You are a hypocrite, doing here what you criticized someone for doing a couple of weeks ago.

What is fun for me is knowing that the far right will have its collective hand shaken, then turned and kicked into the ally by the mainstream on Wednesday.

LOL.

Oh yeah....a loser that briefed the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the J-3 during a crisis, and was endorsed by THE J-3 and J-2, who are both three star generals.....yeahhhhhhhhh, that really backs your lying ass up FAKEY, LMFAO. You're so ridiculous and pathetic that all we can do is laugh at you.

Now, back to topic. Republicans are breaking away, whether it's in early voting OR the polls. Read and weep. Since you're not a Republican, FAKEY, I'm sure that makes you weep. So go climb back under your blankees old fart.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I just watched Chuck Todd on Meet The Press.....both well known liberal entities.....say that DEMOCRATS....not Reps but DEMOCRATS are telling him that Jean Shaheen is in trouble in New Hampshire because of the Obama affect....and that if Scott Brown wins, it's likely to create the wave election across the rest of the country for Republicans since it will be an upset and because he is on the east coast.

Not looking good.............................. :)

Electing a community organizer is dumb. Now we know why.

Really, why? o

I think Republicans are hanging all their hopes on two things.

1. People don't show up.
2. People are going to vote for change and that means Republicans get rewarded, even though it was them that cause the gridlock

I think people are going to show up. I think the people of Michigan are mad at Rick Snyder and their early polls don't mean shit. The race is close and no one likes Rick. He's hoping that people will just stay home and not vote.

These elections are a huge test for the middle class and poor. If they don't vote, the Corporations own our country. If they show up, we still have a say. If the people don't show up tomorrow or if they vote GOP, they get what they deserve.

That also goes for Scott Walker in Wisconsin. He's done tomorrow too. My two predictions. And will the GOP take back the Senate? Nope! They'll win a couple or few but not enough. No one likes them.

Oh, and this is right out of the 2010 GOP midterm playbook. Try to make this about Obama even though it has nothing to do with him.

Keep in mind the economy is booming for everyone except the poor and middle class. The rich are getting it all. If you are unhappy, don't vote GOP because they are doing GREAT! You may be voting against your own $ interests when you vote GOP. Do you really care if a poor black woman in Detroit has that 5th kid or should she be able to get an abortion? And does it matter if you are broke? In fact it matters more. You want to be able to afford a child if or when you have one. Vote GOP and you better hit the lotto because they are anti middle class.

I just watched Chuck Todd on Meet The Press.....both well known liberal entities.....say that DEMOCRATS....not Reps but DEMOCRATS are telling him that Jean Shaheen is in trouble in New Hampshire because of the Obama affect....and that if Scott Brown wins, it's likely to create the wave election across the rest of the country for Republicans since it will be an upset and because he is on the east coast.

Not looking good.............................. :)

I smell a few upsets. Enough to keep the Senate and to take the Governor back in Michigan. Rick Snyder and Scott Walker SUCK! People are angry. This doesn't feel like a midterm year. High turnout! I hope. Republicans hope not.

Nothing is going to change except the names...
What was it that had altered in the faces of the pigs? Clover's old dim eyes
flitted from one face to another. Some of them had five chins, some had four,
some had three. But what was it that seemed to be melting and changing?
Then, the applause having come to an end, the company took up their cards
and continued the game that had been interrupted, and the animals crept silently
away.

But they had not gone twenty yards when they stopped short. An uproar of
voices was coming from the farmhouse. They rushed back and looked through
the window again. Yes, a violent quarrel was in progress. There were shoutings,
bangings on the table, sharp suspicious glances, furious denials. The source of
the trouble appeared to be that Napoleon and Mr. Pilkington had each played
an ace of spades simultaneously.

Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. No question,
now, what had happened to the faces of the pigs. The creatures outside looked
from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already
it was impossible to say which was which.

You plagiarized that from George Orwell's "Animal Farm".

Nothing is going to change except the names...
Ah yes. The excuses come out:
-It was gerrymandering
-It was vote suppression among minorities
-It wasnt significant
-At the point what difference does it make?
-It is really a defeat for the GOP.

Watch these phrases get posted here for the next 2 months.
in case you forgot dems were the ones who said get out the early vote so why are you complaining when your republicans were trying every way to stop it why now are you for it

Forum List

Back