Leaked emails reveals Clintons true gun control intentions

Many of us have been saying that they are coming after our guns, the gun grabbing liars on the left say we are crazy. Well, they ARE liars and not too bright either.

You are a prime example of someone who does not deserve to be an American

LOL. My family has been here since the mid-1600s. Not many American (indians are not Americans) families can trace their lineage in this country further back than that. Trust me, I understand what makes an American far more than most.

Obviously...you don't have a clue

Trump followers know even less about the constitution that he does.

What does that have to do with it? Do you even know wtf you are babbling about?

I'm not a Trump supporter. He's not Conservative enough for my tastes.

Sure he is.

Trump has no opinions of his own. He'll go which ever way the wind is blowing. Just depends on what he thinks the fools want to hear.

You are a prime example of someone who does not deserve to be an American

LOL. My family has been here since the mid-1600s. Not many American (indians are not Americans) families can trace their lineage in this country further back than that. Trust me, I understand what makes an American far more than most.

Obviously...you don't have a clue

What does that have to do with it? Do you even know wtf you are babbling about?

Wow. That's proof that you have no clue. Do a little reading, why don't you. Or repeat the 6th grade.

specific proposals she would support as President - universal background checks of course, but also closing the gun show loophole by executive orderand imposing manufacturer liability.

W
orks for me

A purposefully deceitful misnomer. Firearms dealers are subject to the same laws whether they sell at a retail strip mall, a gunshow, or out of their personal garage. What you're proposing is that we outlaw a father giving his son grandpa's rifle.

That you have zero evidence such a new law would prevent a single crime is telling.

I think you should need a background check to give your family a book. Deal?
Then why would you oppose closing a gun show loophole?

Why do you want to sell to criminals?

If a father gives his son grandpas car, he must report it
The Constitution doesn't say anything about the right to keep and bear cars.

specific proposals she would support as President - universal background checks of course, but also closing the gun show loophole by executive orderand imposing manufacturer liability.

W
orks for me

A purposefully deceitful misnomer. Firearms dealers are subject to the same laws whether they sell at a retail strip mall, a gunshow, or out of their personal garage. What you're proposing is that we outlaw a father giving his son grandpa's rifle.

That you have zero evidence such a new law would prevent a single crime is telling.

Doesn't say anything about not registering guns or their owners either

What do you consider "conservative"

A Traditionalist who is a true Ideologue. One who walks the talk and truly embodies (Himself and His family) the Morals and Values this country was founded on.

Trump has no opinions of his own. He'll go which ever way the wind is blowing. Just depends on what he thinks the fools want to hear.

That's the best proof he ISN'T a Conservative. Conservatives are ideologues by nature. If your opinion or viewpoint is changeable, your a Liberal by definition.

What do you consider "conservative"

A Traditionalist who is a true Ideologue. One who walks the talk and truly embodies (Himself and His family) the Morals and Values this country was founded on.
So what policies of Trumps do you not like? I prefer him to be better on Abortion but that's about it really. If you mean "free trade" that's nothing more than globalism and if that's conservatism then I am glad I never considered myself one.

So what policies of Trumps do you not like? I prefer him to be better on Abortion but that's about it really. If you mean "free trade" that's nothing more than globalism and if that's conservatism then I am glad I never considered myself one.

He's not an ideologue. He doesn't walk the talk. He's had changing viewpoints on things. He's not an Isolationist or a Nationalist. I could go on but I won't waste either of our time.

He's not an ideologue. He doesn't walk the talk. He's had changing viewpoints on things. He's not an Isolationist or a Nationalist. I could go on but I won't waste either of our time.
You don't consider him a nationalist? Hm. I figured him for an American Nationalist.

W
orks for me

It doesn't have to. A right is a right. That means you can't alter it by adding your own little exceptions. If you want gun control, move to France.

I'm not a Trump supporter. He's not Conservative enough for my tastes.

Sure he is.

Does that mean he has a "public position and a private position" on every issue like Hillary?

W
orks for me

Yes it does. What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

You don't consider him a nationalist? Hm. I figured him for an American Nationalist.

He traveles to and does business in/with other countries. That doesn't sound like a Nationalist to me.

Hillary supports background checks, closing the gun show loophole and holding gun companies liable

Color me shocked

Hillary wants background checks, closing loopholes on purchases and gun company liability

So do most Americans
Um, no they don't. And even if they did, the second amendment is a right. You don't seem to understand that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back