Leaked emails reveals Clintons true gun control intentions

You are most certainly a dumbocrat....you lie just like your candidate does.
and you are certainly a repub-lie-tard ... you lie just like your candidate does ...
Actually I just registered as a republican on Monday. Just to vote for Trump before that I was an independent.
you forgot to say your a stupid independent use to be, now repub-lie-tard we get it we saw your post
I don't consider myself a republican but had to change to vote for Trump :) If he loses I will change back....:) Back to your crying now.
now I ask you all out there ... have any of you voter ever saw a ballot where it didn't have both parties on it ??? just saying .... here's this moron here who said he had to change his ballot to republican so he can vote republican ... is that stupid or what ???? really !!!!! I ask you have you ever seen such a moronic statement ever ... now you know why we say repub-lie-tards are retarded
You go in they ask you what ballot you want. Might be different in your state. I wonder if this idiotic statement of yours is as stupid as not knowing about the non existent gun show loophole LOL

Exactly where has she opposed 2nd amendment rights. Can you post her comments?
First and foremost NO ONE can trust the hildabeast, all career politicians are liars... fact
and tell Us how she will take the second amendment away .... love to hear this one ...
The courts....

Now, what is this gun show loophole you speak of?
she can't take your guns away through the courts ... its a violation of the 2 amendment ... NEXT !!!! try again again oh stupid one

Asswipe...they can declare Heller unConstitutional as well as Macdonald......then, every little town will be able to ban guns...and no one can stop them......then they will declare the Lawful Commerce in Arms Act unconstitutional...and former mayor Bloomberg will finance every gang banger family who loses a family member to other gang bangers to sue every single gun maker...till they are forced out of business......ending guns in this country..........and the U.N. treaty on small arms will take care of imports...

The 2nd Amendment will only exist on paper......moron.
BULLLLLLLLLLL:LLL SHIT !!!!!!!!!!! YOU can't ban guns with out repealing the second amendment no matter what law they pass asswipe
I don't care what you say you're a idiot plan and simple ... the can't declare the second amendment unconstitutional. ever do you go to stupid school really??? this has got to be the stupiedest post I.ve ever seen... you need to stop making a fool of yourself

and you are certainly a repub-lie-tard ... you lie just like your candidate does ...
Actually I just registered as a republican on Monday. Just to vote for Trump before that I was an independent.
you forgot to say your a stupid independent use to be, now repub-lie-tard we get it we saw your post
I don't consider myself a republican but had to change to vote for Trump :) If he loses I will change back....:) Back to your crying now.
now I ask you all out there ... have any of you voter ever saw a ballot where it didn't have both parties on it ??? just saying .... here's this moron here who said he had to change his ballot to republican so he can vote republican ... is that stupid or what ???? really !!!!! I ask you have you ever seen such a moronic statement ever ... now you know why we say repub-lie-tards are retarded
You go in they ask you what ballot you want. Might be different in your state. I wonder if this idiotic statement of yours is as stupid as not knowing about the non existent gun show loophole LOL
I've been voting sense I was 18 I'm 65 and no voting area has ever ask me my party, ever !!!! there is'nt a republican ballot and there is'nt a dem ballot .... number one that would be too costly making individual ballots for each party... thats just plain stupid... like I said stop making a fool of yourself

like ive always said you can't fix stupid...

A purposefully deceitful misnomer. Firearms dealers are subject to the same laws whether they sell at a retail strip mall, a gunshow, or out of their personal garage. What you're proposing is that we outlaw a father giving his son grandpa's rifle.

That you have zero evidence such a new law would prevent a single crime is telling.

I think you should need a background check to give your family a book. Deal?
Then why would you oppose closing a gun show loophole?

Why do you want to sell to criminals?

If a father gives his son grandpas car, he must report it

Because criminals do not buy firearms at gunshows! They buy them on the black market and/or steal them. Dealers at gun shows have to follow the law. Criminals do not follow the law. Duh! And if some thug father is going to give his thug son a gun to commit crime, no law in the world is going to stop him. THAT'S why I oppose your bullshit regulation.

Why do you want to impede the ability of good people to defend themselves?

A car, eh? You want to handle firearms like we handle cars? Great! Keep in mind:
  • One does NOT need a background check to buy a car;
  • One does NOT need a license to operate a car on their own property, only if they operate the vehicle on public roads; and
  • The purchase and operation of a vehicle is dictated by state laws, the Feds have ZERO say.

Deal!

Other than those who want to drive up and down their driveway...

We require you to be licensed, track each purchase, register each vehicle and require insurance

I'm OK with doing that for guns if you are

Licensing gun owners does nothing to stop crime or mass shootings and on top of that it would be a Literacy test on the Right to bear arms...which is unConstitutional.
lets see the guys in littleton colorado license gun owner ... the guy that kill all these children at sandy hook, license gun owner ... the guy who shot the people in colorado at the movie theater, license gun owner ... all of them had one thing in common they were nut cases ... hillary want all nut cases not to be able to buy guns... you're agai9ns that right??? cause only license gun owneres are the ones who never commit a crime right???

Moron....what did licensing gun owners do to stop these mass shootings? are you really this fucking stupid....? What does licensing gun owners do to stop the 9,616 gun murders in 2015....90% of them committed by people who could not get a gun license, they can't buy, own or carry a gun...

so please, genius....what is the point to licensing law abiding gun owners?

and every single shooting you point out...was a gun free zone...created by morons like you to stop mass shootings at those locations........so law abiding gun owners left their guns at home...and the killers had gun free killing zones .......

Hillary wants background checks, closing loopholes on purchases and gun company liability

So do most Americans

And the uninformed don't know that it isn't liability that you asswipes want........because the gun companies did nothing wrong...you want to be able to apply legal warfare to push gun control by suing gun companies out of business......

That you want to use the law to persecute innocent people is another reason we can't stand you and you gun grabber ass hats........truth, and fairness and justice do not even enter into your equations.....asshole.
and you you asswipes want plan parenthood be held liable because their hall ways isn't wide enough ....they did nothing wrong for years but you asswipes pass laws on how wide a hall is supposed to be in plan parenthood forcing them to comply .... thanks to the supreme court you asswipes failed...you asswipes didn't get your way... whats my point ??? my point is what ever works... right???

And Kermit Gosnell...read up on him...no one was monitoring him as he murdered babies and women....moron....

Because criminals do not buy firearms at gunshows! They buy them on the black market and/or steal them. Dealers at gun shows have to follow the law. Criminals do not follow the law. Duh! And if some thug father is going to give his thug son a gun to commit crime, no law in the world is going to stop him. THAT'S why I oppose your bullshit regulation.

A car, eh? You want to handle firearms like we handle cars? Great! Keep in mind:
  • One does NOT need a license to operate a car on their own property, only if they operate the vehicle on public roads; and
  • The purchase and operation of a vehicle is dictated by state laws, the Feds have ZERO say.

Deal!

We require you to be licensed, track each purchase, register each vehicle and require insurance

Licensing gun owners does nothing to stop crime or mass shootings and on top of that it would be a Literacy test on the Right to bear arms...which is unConstitutional.
lets see the guys in littleton colorado license gun owner ... the guy that kill all these children at sandy hook, license gun owner ... the guy who shot the people in colorado at the movie theater, license gun owner ... all of them had one thing in common they were nut cases ... hillary want all nut cases not to be able to buy guns... you're agai9ns that right??? cause only license gun owneres are the ones who never commit a crime right???

Moron....what did licensing gun owners do to stop these mass shootings? are you really this fucking stupid....? What does licensing gun owners do to stop the 9,616 gun murders in 2015....90% of them committed by people who could not get a gun license, they can't buy, own or carry a gun...

so please, genius....what is the point to licensing law abiding gun owners?

and every single shooting you point out...was a gun free zone...created by morons like you to stop mass shootings at those locations........so law abiding gun owners left their guns at home...and the killers had gun free killing zones .......
and another gun nut goes off the deep end... you keep making a fool of yourself ... thoses killers had one thing in common ... they were nut cases ... nut cases with the anility to buy a gun you idiot pull you head out of your ass ... Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold bought their guns at a gun show ... why ??? they didn't have to go through a back ground check ... moron

specific proposals she would support as President - universal background checks of course, but also closing the gun show loophole by executive orderand imposing manufacturer liability.

W
orks for me
Imposed manufacturer liability for illegal gun use would be the end of the 2nd Amendment. Anyone who endorses it is a traitor.

Hillary wants background checks, closing loopholes on purchases and gun company liability

So do most Americans

And the uninformed don't know that it isn't liability that you asswipes want........because the gun companies did nothing wrong...you want to be able to apply legal warfare to push gun control by suing gun companies out of business......

That you want to use the law to persecute innocent people is another reason we can't stand you and you gun grabber ass hats........truth, and fairness and justice do not even enter into your equations.....asshole.
and you you asswipes want plan parenthood be held liable because their hall ways isn't wide enough ....they did nothing wrong for years but you asswipes pass laws on how wide a hall is supposed to be in plan parenthood forcing them to comply .... thanks to the supreme court you asswipes failed...you asswipes didn't get your way... whats my point ??? my point is what ever works... right???

And Kermit Gosnell...read up on him...no one was monitoring him as he murdered babies and women....moron....
boy do you love to go off the deep end... you are just plan ignorant at best

specific proposals she would support as President - universal background checks of course, but also closing the gun show loophole by executive orderand imposing manufacturer liability.

W
orks for me
Imposed manufacturer liability for illegal gun use would be the end of the 2nd Amendment. Anyone who endorses it is a traitor.
fine with me so whats your point ??? I can't stop you from saying stupid shit ...especially when there is a law in place saying you can't sue gun MFG ... this tells me you have no Idea what you're talking about ... you're just pissing in the wind and drowning in your own piss

W
orks for me
I endorses it ... anyone who doesn't endorses it is a traitor ...

W
orks for me

A purposefully deceitful misnomer. Firearms dealers are subject to the same laws whether they sell at a retail strip mall, a gunshow, or out of their personal garage. What you're proposing is that we outlaw a father giving his son grandpa's rifle.

That you have zero evidence such a new law would prevent a single crime is telling.

I think you should need a background check to give your family a book. Deal?

Deal!

Sure does

It works in the rest of the civilized world

You are a prime example of someone who does not deserve to be an American

LOL. My family has been here since the mid-1600s. Not many American (indians are not Americans) families can trace their lineage in this country further back than that. Trust me, I understand what makes an American far more than most.

Obviously...you don't have a clue

W
orks for me
fine with me so whats your point ??? I can't stop you from saying stupid shit ...especially when there is a law in place saying you can't sue gun MFG ... this tells me you have no Idea what you're talking about ... you're just pissing in the wind and drowning in your own piss
Abolishing the 2nd amendment is fine with you? Big surprise there. You're a douche bag traitor, but we already knew that.

W
orks for me
I endorses it ... anyone who doesn't endorses it is a traitor ...
If you endorse it, you oppose the Bill of Rights. Your a traitor, you fucking douche bag.

She's made too many statements to indicate her opposition to the second amendment, and with 3 or 4 more SC justices, the second amendment would be all but gone.
Exactly where has she opposed 2nd amendment rights. Can you post her comments?

I haven't seen that either. Doesn't matter though because the president has no say at all. NONE.

You are a prime example of someone who does not deserve to be an American

LOL. My family has been here since the mid-1600s. Not many American (indians are not Americans) families can trace their lineage in this country further back than that. Trust me, I understand what makes an American far more than most.

Obviously...you don't have a clue

Trump followers know even less about the constitution that he does.

She's made too many statements to indicate her opposition to the second amendment, and with 3 or 4 more SC justices, the second amendment would be all but gone.
What do you think happens then? Will people get off their asses and fight back? Will ANY state ignore the ruling? Will police forces even try to enforce it?
Yes, yes, and some.

Forum List

Back