Leaked emails reveals Clintons true gun control intentions

go educate yourself ... i not your teacher and I'm not going to play your silly game here ...
So, you have no fucking clue what a gun show loophole is other than a mindless democrat talking point....got it....thanks...
and you have no Idea why a president can't take your guns away... just your mindless repub-lie-tard talking point....got it....thanks...
P.S. not going to play you mindless games here either ... NEXT !!!!!! try again oh stupid one!!!!
You have no clue what a gun show loophole is....but you're told people shouldn't by guns at gun shows, but have no idea why....

Wow....aren't you the resident expert liberal....:lol:
go fuck yourself
image.jpeg

So, you have no fucking clue what a gun show loophole is other than a mindless democrat talking point....got it....thanks...
and you have no Idea why a president can't take your guns away... just your mindless repub-lie-tard talking point....got it....thanks...
P.S. not going to play you mindless games here either ... NEXT !!!!!! try again oh stupid one!!!!
You have no clue what a gun show loophole is....but you're told people shouldn't by guns at gun shows, but have no idea why....

i know what a gun show loop hole is ...but I choose not to play you foolish game that you always play ... go fuck yourself
What is the gun show loophole then?

nope, I own 51 guns. I know what the fuck is going on with all the dumbasses when they drool, and slobber some Dem is going to get their guns.

i don't know, can you tell us?
go educate yourself ... i not your teacher and I'm not going to play your silly game here ...
Hope you aren't a teacher. You didn't capitalize the first letter in the sentence and didn't capitalize the I
never do and never will but thanks for your concern ... answer the question moron!!!
What question?
His panties are in a wad while he frantically surfs the Internet to figure out what the gun show loophole is that he wholeheartedly supports...:lol:
go fuck yourself ... not going to play your game... every body knows what a gun show loop hole is ... your just playing games and I'm not going to answer you... say what you like .the sooner you get that then you will be able to stop fucking your self

go fuck yourself
View attachment 93869
go fuck yourself

She's made too many statements to indicate her opposition to the second amendment, and with 3 or 4 more SC justices, the second amendment would be all but gone.
this show us how stupid you are...
1) to repeal the second amendment you have to have 2/3 of the senate to vote for the amendment to be repealed
2) you have to have 3/4 of the people in our country to vote for it to be repealed ....
3) the president of any party has no say in this matter ... the supreme court has no say in this matter .... the only thing any president can do and I agree 100% with... is to stop crazies from getting guns gun show loop holes no fly list from getting guns ... stop criminals from getting guns and stop people getting simi automatic guns which I totally agree with and to stop large amoe clips
Supreme Court can merely rule there is no individual right to gun ownership. I already tell the SC to fuck off and break laws everyday so....won't be any different. I know how to get an upper and lower and have a completely off the radar gun.
nobody will come get your guns ... won't happen.

more RW knee jerk bullshit

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn
They won't get them. They will try. Your candidate clearly states she will.
some people do say the most moronic things and you just did
You are most certainly a dumbocrat....you lie just like your candidate does.
and you are certainly a repub-lie-tard ... you lie just like your candidate does ...

Hope you aren't a teacher. You didn't capitalize the first letter in the sentence and didn't capitalize the I
never do and never will but thanks for your concern ... answer the question moron!!!
What question?
His panties are in a wad while he frantically surfs the Internet to figure out what the gun show loophole is that he wholeheartedly supports...:lol:
go fuck yourself ... not going to play your game... every body knows what a gun show loop hole is ... your just playing games and I'm not going to answer you... say what you like .the sooner you get that then you will be able to stop fucking your self
Since this stupid fucktard liberal had no clue.....

Does anyone know what the gun show loophole is that all the liberals support?

the POTUS can issue an EO and get your guns..
if a POTUS issues an EO, Congress can change to wording and circumvent the EO
the SC decides if its constitutional .

confiscating every gun in the country would be 1000 times more difficult than rounding up 15 million Mexicans, and 100000 times more expensive ... just another dumbass talking point constantly offered by Idiot Inc.
thats all they ever have .... Hillary will take your guns... Obama will take your guns ... and not one gun ever taken ...they're all brain dead...
The guns somehow involved in some fake gun show loophole?
once again not going to bite ... go fuck yourself

What question?

there isn't a gun show loophole ...never has been, never will be.

What question?

we all know what the gun show loop hole is repub-lie-tard .... we liberals support many things ... one is not taking your guns away ..... sooooooooooooo !!!!!!!! once again go fuck yourself

She's made too many statements to indicate her opposition to the second amendment, and with 3 or 4 more SC justices, the second amendment would be all but gone.
1) to repeal the second amendment you have to have 2/3 of the senate to vote for the amendment to be repealed
2) you have to have 3/4 of the people in our country to vote for it to be repealed ....
3) the president of any party has no say in this matter ... the supreme court has no say in this matter .... the only thing any president can do and I agree 100% with... is to stop crazies from getting guns gun show loop holes no fly list from getting guns ... stop criminals from getting guns and stop people getting simi automatic guns which I totally agree with and to stop large amoe clips
Supreme Court can merely rule there is no individual right to gun ownership. I already tell the SC to fuck off and break laws everyday so....won't be any different. I know how to get an upper and lower and have a completely off the radar gun.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn
and you are certainly a repub-lie-tard ... you lie just like your candidate does ...
Actually I just registered as a republican on Monday. Just to vote for Trump before that I was an independent.

What question?

so somebody just pulled it out of the air and said lets stop the gun show loop hole... cause theres never been one ... got it... next moronic thing to be said....

What question?

so somebody just pulled it out of the air and said lets stop the gun show loop hole... cause theres never been one ... got it... next moronic thing to be said....
I will stop asking you to explain what you think the gun show loophole is since you have no idea...as you insult our intelligence....

What question?

theres never been one. I have a buddy that has an ffl, and deals at gun shows.. same for his son in law.

Hillary wants background checks, closing loopholes on purchases and gun company liability

So do most Americans

Exactly where has she opposed 2nd amendment rights. Can you post her comments?
First and foremost NO ONE can trust the hildabeast, all career politicians are liars... fact
and tell Us how she will take the second amendment away .... love to hear this one ...
Hildabeast is a anti-gun nutter... enough said

In reality, the so-called “gun show loophole” is a myth. It does not exist. There is no loophole in federal law that specifically exempts gun show transactions from any other laws normally applied to gun sales. Not one.

If you purchase a firearm from a federal firearms licensee (FFL) regardless of the location of the transaction — a gun store, a gun show, a gun dealer’s car trunk, etc. — that FFL must confirm that you are legally allowed to purchase that gun. That means the FFL must either run a background check on you via the federal NICS database, or confirm that you have passed a background check by examining your state-issued concealed carry permit or your government-issued purchase permit. There are zero exceptions to this federal requirement.

Hillary wants background checks, closing loopholes on purchases and gun company liability

So do most Americans
Na, background checks are dog whistle code for gun registration, loopholes are the ones in your mind, and manufacture liability is all about control over the American public. You don't know what Americans want… Fact

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Actually I just registered as a republican on Monday. Just to vote for Trump before that I was an independent.
you forgot to say your a stupid independent use to be, now repub-lie-tard we get it we saw your post

I will stop asking you to explain what you think the gun show loophole is since you have no idea...as you insult our intelligence....
i can't insult your intelligence ... you would first have to have one ... something you lack ... so once again, go fuck yourself

Forum List

Back