Leaked emails reveals Clintons true gun control intentions

nobody will come get your guns ... won't happen.

more RW knee jerk bullshit

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn

specific proposals she would support as President - universal background checks of course, but also closing the gun show loophole by executive orderand imposing manufacturer liability.

W
orks for me

A purposefully deceitful misnomer. Firearms dealers are subject to the same laws whether they sell at a retail strip mall, a gunshow, or out of their personal garage. What you're proposing is that we outlaw a father giving his son grandpa's rifle.

That you have zero evidence such a new law would prevent a single crime is telling.

I think you should need a background check to give your family a book. Deal?
Then why would you oppose closing a gun show loophole?

Why do you want to sell to criminals?

If a father gives his son grandpas car, he must report it

report it --LOL

That is the way it works with cars. You don't just get to drive it because it belonged to grandpa
You do know cars are not constitutional guaranteed rights...correct?

What is the gun show loophole?

specific proposals she would support as President - universal background checks of course, but also closing the gun show loophole by executive orderand imposing manufacturer liability.

W
orks for me

A purposefully deceitful misnomer. Firearms dealers are subject to the same laws whether they sell at a retail strip mall, a gunshow, or out of their personal garage. What you're proposing is that we outlaw a father giving his son grandpa's rifle.

That you have zero evidence such a new law would prevent a single crime is telling.

as Ive said and said many time how stupid you are ??? really !!! whats the gun show loop- hole really
i don't know, can you tell us?

She's made too many statements to indicate her opposition to the second amendment, and with 3 or 4 more SC justices, the second amendment would be all but gone.
Exactly where has she opposed 2nd amendment rights. Can you post her comments?
First and foremost NO ONE can trust the hildabeast, all career politicians are liars... fact
and tell Us how she will take the second amendment away .... love to hear this one ...

She's made too many statements to indicate her opposition to the second amendment, and with 3 or 4 more SC justices, the second amendment would be all but gone.
First and foremost NO ONE can trust the hildabeast, all career politicians are liars... fact
and tell Us how she will take the second amendment away .... love to hear this one ...
The courts....

Now, what is this gun show loophole you speak of?

W
orks for me

Because criminals do not buy firearms at gunshows! They buy them on the black market and/or steal them. Dealers at gun shows have to follow the law. Criminals do not follow the law. Duh! And if some thug father is going to give his thug son a gun to commit crime, no law in the world is going to stop him. THAT'S why I oppose your bullshit regulation.

Why do you want to impede the ability of good people to defend themselves?

A car, eh? You want to handle firearms like we handle cars? Great! Keep in mind:
  • One does NOT need a background check to buy a car;
  • One does NOT need a license to operate a car on their own property, only if they operate the vehicle on public roads; and
  • The purchase and operation of a vehicle is dictated by state laws, the Feds have ZERO say.

Deal!

The courts....

she can't take your guns away through the courts ... its a violation of the 2 amendment ... NEXT !!!! try again again oh stupid one

Last edited:

W
orks for me

report it --LOL

That is the way it works with cars. You don't just get to drive it because it belonged to grandpa

first off those are state rules not federal rules

secondly you dont have a right to drive on public roadways

and thirdly you dope you do not have to do anything if you keep it off the public roads

man you are dumb

The courts....

she can't take your guns away through the courts ... its a violation of the 2 amendment ... NEXT !!!! try again again oh stupid mone

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

don't tell the simpletons that

W
orks for me

Because criminals do not buy firearms at gunshows! They buy them on the black market and/or steal them. Dealers at gun shows have to follow the law. Criminals do not follow the law. Duh! And if some thug father is going to give his thug son a gun to commit crime, no law in the world is going to stop him. THAT'S why I oppose your bullshit regulation.

A car, eh? You want to handle firearms like we handle cars? Great! Keep in mind:
  • One does NOT need a license to operate a car on their own property, only if they operate the vehicle on public roads; and
  • The purchase and operation of a vehicle is dictated by state laws, the Feds have ZERO say.

Deal!
yes they do buy firearms art gun shows ...

this show us how stupid you are...
1) to repeal the second amendment you have to have 2/3 of the senate to vote for the amendment to be repealed
2) you have to have 3/4 of the people in our country to vote for it to be repealed ....
3) the president of any party has no say in this matter ... the supreme court has no say in this matter .... the only thing any president can do and I agree 100% with... is to stop crazies from getting guns gun show loop holes no fly list from getting guns ... stop criminals from getting guns and stop people getting simi automatic guns which I totally agree with and to stop large amoe clips
Supreme Court can merely rule there is no individual right to gun ownership. I already tell the SC to fuck off and break laws everyday so....won't be any different. I know how to get an upper and lower and have a completely off the radar gun.
nobody will come get your guns ... won't happen.

more RW knee jerk bullshit

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn
They won't get them. They will try. Your candidate clearly states she will.

W
orks for me

as Ive said and said many time how stupid you are ??? really !!! whats the gun show loop- hole really
i don't know, can you tell us?
go educate yourself ... i not your teacher and I'm not going to play your silly game here ...

W
orks for me

Deal!
yes they do buy firearms art gun shows ...
So? Did you have a point?

Forum List

Back